• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

Years
    I forgot I also watched Goosebumps which wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be. I really should stop assuming that Jack Black movies will be bad.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I never read the books, but I quite liked the movie and their extraordinary powers. Olive was my favorite. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    22 Jump Street.
    It was much better than it had any right to be...infact Id personally say I enjoyed it as much as, if not more than the first movie.

Years
    Doctor Strange. It was, well, okay. I didn't really have expectations of it and I wasn't wowed or disappointed. I was entertained for two hours so I guess that's all I can ask.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The Ice Storm by Ang Lee that came out back in the 90's. It was a wild card pick by me since I had never heard of it, but the premise sounded pretty good so I figured why not?

Allegedly, it got amazing reviews back when it came out?? Which surprised me since I didn't really like it very much. Maybe I'll try it again at a later date and see if anything changes. Good cast, though, I was happy with the acting across the board.

Years
    I saw Arrival and I thought it was very good. It has some shades of Contact, but it was a very different movie in how it framed things and approached the idea of aliens contacting Earth. From a technical standpoint I thought it was spot on all the time. I do expect to see a few award nominations for Amy Adams and for the movie in general.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Christine - a movie based on a true story. It was pretty solid, a lot of strong individual performances but it kinda fell flat on what the movie was leading up to. Would still recommend it though.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Finally watched Spectre. Absolutely brilliant film.

Daniel Craig also quickly went from "I'd rather slit my wrists than do another Bond film" to "the character is my life, I'd love to do more!".

Back