• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I watched Step Up: 3D and it wasn't as good as the original Step Up. I mean, the dancing was amazing, but the characters were meh..The girl wasn't so hot, too.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Zombie Land!!! YAY ZOMBIES!! I LOLed at the beginning when he is going through all the rules to survive the zombies, like to have good cardio vascular, then the fat guy gets eaten coz he ran out of breath. Always wear your seat belt, then the woman crashes and flies out of the car. And the Double Tap rule (shoot the zombie twice) then it shows the Asian woman who shoots the zombie, then checks if it were dead, but coz she didnt shoot it twice to make sure it was dead, it ate her.

A very graphic movie though, but I thought it was a bit to "happy" like it wasnt an emotional movie and they seemed too calm about the world getting taken over by zombies, compared to Dawn of the Dead. So I think I liked Dawn of the Dead better. I did like the ending though in Zombie Land, I give it an 8.5/10.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    The last movie I watched was High School Musical 1. And I am currently watching High School Musical 2 then 3. xD;

Years
    Monsters, Inc.

I absolutely adore this movie. Saw it in theatres on the day of release, bought the DVD first day, watched it so.many.times. Still as good as the first.

9/10

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire on DVD.
    I'm not a fan of the books, but the movies' cinematographies are definitely to die for. Watching this movie awakened that desire (to become a wizard) in me.

Ayselipera

I finally saw Avatar. Although I don't really see what the big hype was.

5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back