• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I watched Lucky Number Slevin today again, after watching it a year ago. It's probably one of my favorite movies.

Last edited:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Last film I watched was Toy Story 3 in the cinema with my best friend. Ohmaga, I was actualy nearly crying at it! XD Best film I've seen in a while too. :3

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I watched it today on FOX movies, and it was really good. Sean Connery stars in it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The last movie I saw was Despicable Me. I though it was kind of boring, but it entertained me well enough for an hour or two. 7/10

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    The last movie i watched was the Crazies it was absolutly awsome but if you dont like parts in a film that make you jump i dont recomend you watch this one. 9/10

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Last movie I watched was Eat, Pray, Love. I didn't like it...but the movie I saw before that was Vampires Suck and I loved it :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I also saw Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. I have to say, I didn't know what it was about at first, so for awhile I was just going '...WTH is going on here...?' But as the movie progressed, I just went with the flow and enjoyed its quirky awesomeness.
    10/10

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I watched the Hills Have Eyes. It was the most emotionally disturbing horror movie I have seen. Watching that poor family being stalked, eaten and raped by physically retarded cannibals that became retarded due to radiation of the USA's nuclear bombs was quite disgusting. I liked the mutant cannibal Ruby though, I'm glad she found a heart and helped them out. The story plot however was excellent if it weren't some poor family so I give it an 8/10. I will be sure to watched the Hills Have Eye's 2 in the future.

I also watched the Hangover again. Hillarious like usual. 9/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back