• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Transformers dark of the moon. Went to the preview showing as I;m working the next 2 days and didn't want anyone to ruin it and I must say it is by miles the best 3D film I have ever seen. Film of the year for me by miles.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Frost/Nixon; it isn't the first time I've seen it. But it's one of my favourite movies, and I enjoy watching it over and over again. Not something everyone would like, but its atmosphere really appeals to me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Seven Samurai and The Royal Tenenbaums

SS is looooooooooooong; by long I mean over three friggin' hours long. Normally that's a deal-breaker for me but I'd bought it and had a three-hour train ride so thought "it's now or never". And it was good. I can certainly see how it's high on the IMDb Top 250 and how it spawned dozens of remakes and rip-offs. To be honest, I think it would have been better if it had been cut... but that's just my anti-long film bias emerging. Whatever.

RT was my first foray into Wes Anderson (a ten minute sampling of The Darjeeling Limited that I hated doesn't really count) and I can't really say that I loved it but I certainly admired a lot of what it was trying to do. Gene Hackman is kinda great as the patriach of an 'unusual' family fallen on hard times and plays his role of quasi-antagonist brilliantly. The rest of the cast are spotty but mostly pull it together. Definitely not for everyone.

Posting Binge: 3/40

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    The last movie I watched was Easy A. That was a WHILE ago. I stopped watching movies since I stopped being around a television. =/. I used to watch movies quite a lot, and I hope that I get more time to watch them again. I miss watching movies D:

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • Vodka Lemon: The only movie I could find from Armenia, but worth a watch.

The Polar Express: One of the best Xmas movies.

Kray: A must see movie from Russia about trains in a Siberian camp.

Insidious: Great horror with unbearable music.

Winnie the Pooh: The 2011 animated movie was worth the wait.

Trolljegeren: Norwegian fake indie action documentary that should had been more scary than funny.

Jack Frost: It's that Jack Frost comedy with Michael Keaton from the 1990s where he turns into a snowman in his afterlife.

Admiral: Epic Russian war movie that ends with a thrilling train ride in Siberia.

The story of the weeping camel: Dreamlike Mongolian movie about a camel that most be united with it's foal.

Since Otar Left: A movie not to miss from the country Georgia by the border to Armenia where an old woman thinks a dead family member is still alive

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I watched the Diary of Anne Frank the other day and thought it was really good. For a film set in a single room, they still managed to make it tense and interesting. The actors really appealed to me as well.

Today I watched Manhunter. Not my favourite Lecter film, still decent. Tom Noonan was great in it though.

terminoob

Waffles.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Had to get re-caught up with the series for tonight.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • Prisoner of the Mountains: The Oscar nom worth. Two soldiers are caught in Kazakhstan, and they are ended up in a remote village.

Super 8: Something comes up from a derailed train, and it's an alien. Great effects but rushed.

Kelin: One of the movie highlights of 2009. It's winter in Kazakhstan, and the action takes place in a village with a few words.

Burnt by the sun: A man in disguise visits his family under the Stalin era, as it's a sunny summer day in a Russian forest. Epic, but silly at times.

Mongol: Long movie about the life of Dschingis Khan.

Last edited:

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    The last movie I watched was 4 Lions. I did a movie swap with a friend because he'd never seen Scott Pilgrim VS The World before, and he gave me that for a few days. It's pretty funny.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I think it was Vanishing Point. Was in the mood for a car movie, and that was a good one. Ending tripped me out.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

It was good. Surprisingly good. Not my favorite tho, but it's up there. Can't wait to watch part two <3

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • Indochine: Epic French love story taking place under the fights in old Indochine.

Recommended to mature French cinema lovers.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2. RECOMMENDED TO ALL!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    last movie i watched was Transformers : dark of the moon
    it was good :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back