• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Well I'm just finishing a few trades, and will probably make some dinner once done. We can use my MSN, or you can catch me on later tonight.

Well I could just give you some of the events from the give away I have if you want? =/

okay ill add you and be sure to catch u :)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I already have those three though. Lets just do the original trade then. Thats fine.

Ok then sounds good. We can trade later tonight, or another time (leaving in a few minutes.)

Also can I get the nature on your shiny Evee?

okay ill add you and be sure to catch u

Looking forward too it. ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    You're giving out pickachu colored pichu? and nz jirachi? can i have one please? o.o
    Sure no problem.^^

*drools* I missed the events for both of them thanks to being busy. Anything you want in return? I know it's a giveaway but just checking =)

baktiar77

Killer
    Years
    • f
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    hi i need a registeel or the dogs

If u have pm me or email me or on messenger at [email protected]

in a few days i am having an event giveawy. If u want I amgivin away:
    4 tru arceus 5 tru shaymins 6 alamos darkrais 7 tru regigas and celebis and jirachis and mews

If u want them pm here or email me. My email: [email protected]

Also ad me to twitter: (u get 3 chances /email and meessages here u get one.)
    twitter: baktiar niloy

also put your email here as winneres will be notified by email

Last edited:

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Is the Espeon and Vaporeon still available? I'd love to trade anything for them (except legendaries).

Years
    Pm me when you can trade the Arceus and Jirachi...I am most avaiable around 6.00pm to 10.30pm
    From 8.00am to 5pm am I at school...

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I'll see if I can catch you, and I like your Totodile.^^

stinks we couldn't trade before i left but hey maybe i'll catch up with you next time. i'll make a note of it.

for now don't worry about the timid treecko for my DD ice punch toto. just cancel me from the list of people to check on. peace

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    *drools* I missed the events for both of them thanks to being busy. Anything you want in return? I know it's a giveaway but just checking =)

Nah you don't need to give anything back =P all I ask is that you don't give me an egg or a bidoof return. DX

Wow, didn't realize I forgot to put it in. Thanks for that. And ok, just let me know when you can.

Oh careful? can you check my events for that one as well?^^

hi i need a registeel or the dogs

If u have pm me or email me or on messenger at [email protected]

in a few days i am having an event giveawy. If u want I amgivin away:
    4 tru arceus 5 tru shaymins 6 alamos darkrais 7 tru regigas and celebis and jirachis and mews

If u want them pm here or email me. My email: [email protected]

Also ad me to twitter: (u get 3 chances /email and meessages here u get one.)
    twitter: baktiar niloy

also put your email here as winneres will be notified by email

No I'm good, I have all the events your offering, though good luck with your give away anyway dude!^_^

Ah yes, the Palkia is Timid and the Dialga is Modest, neither are EV trained though.

oh.... well what stats do they have?

Is the Espeon and Vaporeon still available? I'd love to trade anything for them (except legendaries).

Well what can you offer?^^

No the Weavlie isn't Shiny it's a regular EVd.

Regular? ok I'm interested! =]

Pm me when you can trade the Arceus and Jirachi...I am most avaiable around 6.00pm to 10.30pm
    From 8.00am to 5pm am I at school...

Can you trade at around 11 PM?^^;

stinks we couldn't trade before i left but hey maybe i'll catch up with you next time. i'll make a note of it.

for now don't worry about the timid treecko for my DD ice punch toto. just cancel me from the list of people to check on. peace

Hm we could use MSN, or I could try to catch you on the weekend again.

like the 10ANIV pkmn, can i have a few of them? CMT for anything you want in exchange =)

Do you know the IVs of any of your Evd, or shinies if I may ask?^^

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Mmm i'm not big fan of IV's so i don't check mines, so i don't know, the only one that i've checked is my Farfetch'd, these are the IV's:
    hp - 10
    atk - 7
    def - 12
    sp atk - 7
    sp def - 1
    speed - 30
    Hidden Power - electric 47
    Isn't the best but at least is very fast =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    You're giving the pikachu colored pichu and NZ Jirachi for free? Can I ask for them too since I don't live neither in US nor in UK =(

I'm sorry but I just wanna ask whether I need to have those two pokemons mentioned above in Platinum or in SoulSilver/HeartGold? I'll be getting my SoulSilver copy soon but my Platinum is not with me >_< Thanks in advance.

baktiar77

Killer
    Years
    • f
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    i will be starting give awy tmmrw so if u want any pkmn of the listed just say so (only 1)
    and if u win my draw for the pkmn u will be notified by email as here it is too risky. so be patient and good luck!!

hey latioslegends could i trade or hav the 3 dogs if u still hav them
    (they don't hav to be events) or a registeel. Tell me wat u need and i might have it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    hey are you still giving the pichus away.... lol well if you are i would really love one!! msg me if u can

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Quote:EVENTS
    EFALL Manaphy
    NWS Manaphy
    Birthday Charmander
    Movie Darkari bold and docile
    All Palcities
    Tabanta Jirachi 07077
    TRU Manaphy Admant, Relaxed, sassy
    TGWC Pikachu
    JBHF Naughty, and modest

could you say all the nature and date of these pokemon?

here is my thread you can look at it if you need sth.

My DS is charging ATM, so VM me what poke you want natures on tomorrow.^^

Anyhow I like your Germany Ranch Pikachu, TCGWC Pikachu, Susumusu Mew. I might like a few others as well.

did you look at it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back