• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • CMT for this please. :]
    Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Floatzel 31/31/31/31/31/31 (yes there flawless, and yes I don't trust any max Ivd pokes, but everything else seems legit =/)
    Adamant
    312/339/146/185/136/329
    Evs 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Arland

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hey I am interested in the Vaporeon

Vaporeon (lvl 49) 31/ x / 31/ 30 / 31/ 31
    224/68/119/217/113/92
    Bold
    Evs 188 Hp/ 252 Def/ 68 Spd
    Hidden Power Electric

I can get you a Vulpix =)

I also have some shinies, I really need this pokemon so get back to me asap! =)

teng23

Nidoking Kicks buttox
    Years
    • HB
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    free arceus please :D

so i am new to this site, and i was hoping to get a modest arceus... hope to hear from you soon.. iono, are you just going to pm me or do i just look back at this thread?

Years
  • I sent you a message on MSN ([email protected]) but I'm not quite sure if it went through or not, so I figured just to be safe I would post here as well!

I was hoping I could grab the freebies you were giving away (any nature Arceus, Pichu, and Jirachi). I'm free at almost any time any day, so if this is okay.

My SoulSilver FC is 1076 3269 0722

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Coolspy

K-dog
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    i would like the freebie Arceus please. i don't care what nature. can you let me know if you need my friend code or something?

also, if it is no trouble, could i possibly have it in my platinum version as opposed to my heart gold?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    Can i have an arceus and jirachi if its no too much trouble?.
    FC RYAN - 3782-1526-479

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I guess no one saw the message I will be gone for the 3 days...

Ok now I will reply to all your messages later. I will be getting back Tuesday morning, so hopefully I will have all your trades down by then.

Oh and happy Easter everyone! :3

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Alright I think I'm interested.

You said this about my Groudon, sorry i have traded it away, and dont have it anymore, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I guess no one saw the message I will be gone for the 3 days...

Ok now I will reply to all your messages later. I will be getting back Tuesday morning, so hopefully I will have all your trades down by then.

Oh and happy Easter everyone! :3

random person with screen name Mr. Bucholz added me to MSN but has been listed as away for days but online and won't reply to about 5 hellos and nudges

that you latioslegend? if not it seems I got some random rude person who added me and ignoring me xD

jjohn779

The Uprising
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    could i get a arceus i dont care about natur ill offer a gamestop jirachi or a mattle ho-oh

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Could I get the 3 freebie events, please? if your low on them, im mostly interested in the pichu.
    I'd like to do it over msn. [email protected]

I'll add you later, but if I forget, my MSN is [email protected]

Interested in these events:
    feasta electrobuze ( can i have its nature?)
    10jahre Suicune
    PCNYD Tropius

I like your:
    Rapidash - Jolly
    272/299/176/176/168/339
    31/31/31/31/3/31
    Iron Tail
    Poison Jab
    Megahorn
    Flare Blitz

Machamp - Adamant
    384/394/196/137/206/147
    31/31/31/18/31/31
    Cross Chop
    Payback
    Stone Edge
    Dynamic Punch

Milotic - Bold
    394/135/282/236/287/198
    31/25/31/31/31/31
    Surf
    Toxic
    Rest
    Sleep Talk

Hey may i please have an Adamant Arceus and a Jirachi? And I am very interested in the ev'd shiny skarmory could you please tell me anything you may be interested in?

What can you offer for Skarmory?^^ And sorry I don't have anymore Adamant I believe, but if a different nature is alright with you, then yes to your request.

Requesting for:
    Any Manaphy available

Offering:
    Any legendary

OK what about a Groudon?^^

hmm ya know what it just occured to me last time I caught mewtwo was 10 years ago in g/s/c so atm both my fire red and leaf green have uncaught mewtwos but i'm not sure ho far into game they are and also my soul silver mewtwo hasn't been caught yet but then again I only have like 10 or 11 badges atm in SS so not sure if mewtwo is open there yet i'll see what I gotta do on em and get back to ya

and yes I would love some pointers I assume that was you who added me on MSN today

EDIT: well catching mewtwo in soul silver is out of the question for now I think no masterball and no pokemon strong enough to fight it, also fire red I must of restarted the game cause its only 9 mins into game no badges haha and leaf green is worse only legendary I caught was articuno but I did SR for that and used masterball once I saw a shiney one so all the other ledgendarys are there to catch but my highest pokemon on those games is under 40 I palparked all the good stuff to platinum and SS thinking the GBA was a waste of time to keep em on I think i'm well and truly screwed from my lack of knowledge back then all I knew of pokemon was play story beat elite 4 the end reset game and do again

Ok well my MSN is [email protected]

If you can't do Mewtwo, what legends are you open too then?^^

Well ill really take any arceus. Just adamant would be my first choice. If you could get me any arceus that would be great.

Ok any nature then?^^ but I'll see if I have Adamant.

Can i have a free arceus please? I've been looking for one for forever!! I missed the event

Sure dude^^ and no worries, most people missed the event lol.

can i trade u the shiny evd empoleon on my thread( its under trophy case and its NFT but please ignore that) for the shiny evd suicune, i can also ev train for u

For the Empleon? Ok deal.^_^

Can I get the Event Pichu? The Shiny one?

And Arceus if that's no trouble.

Sure dude.

Yeah, i have MSN.

It's [email protected]

I leave my MSN on all the time, so just send a request.

Ok cool, if I forget to add you my MSN is [email protected]

Spread and Moveset on Ev'd Weavile please
    Has:
    Shiny Ev'd Gengar
    If not interested CMT.

Um Has what? O_-

CMT for this please. :]

Floatzel 31/31/31/31/31/31 (yes there flawless, and yes I don't trust any max Ivd pokes, but everything else seems legit =/)
    Adamant
    312/339/146/185/136/329
    Evs 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

I like your:

Shiny Poliwrath- Adamant Nature
    IV's- 31/31/31/30/31/31
    EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 41 Def
    Moveset: Bulk up, Substitute, Focus Punch, Ice Punch

Also can you would you like Max IVd shiny Megainium for the Butterfree?^^

Vaporeon (lvl 49) 31/ x / 31/ 30 / 31/ 31
    224/68/119/217/113/92
    Bold
    Evs 188 Hp/ 252 Def/ 68 Spd
    Hidden Power Electric

I can get you a Vulpix =)

I also have some shinies, I really need this pokemon so get back to me asap! =)

What shinies do you have?^^ and ASAP ain't happening sorry, I was on vacation. =D

May I have a modest Arceus?

Sure!^_^

so i am new to this site, and i was hoping to get a modest arceus... hope to hear from you soon.. iono, are you just going to pm me or do i just look back at this thread?

Just look back in the thread dude.^^ And yes you can have an Arceus.

Mitizumi Manaphy -> date and nature? thanks

Nature: Impish
    Date: Feb. 22, 2007

I sent you a message on MSN ([email protected]) but I'm not quite sure if it went through or not, so I figured just to be safe I would post here as well!

I was hoping I could grab the freebies you were giving away (any nature Arceus, Pichu, and Jirachi). I'm free at almost any time any day, so if this is okay.

My SoulSilver FC is 1076 3269 0722

Thanks so much!

Well I"m on here and there, so we'll probably end up trading through MSN, and yes of course you can have a copy of each 3.^^

i would like the freebie Arceus please. i don't care what nature. can you let me know if you need my friend code or something?

also, if it is no trouble, could i possibly have it in my platinum version as opposed to my heart gold?

If you want it in your Plat no problem.^^ just send me your FC, and we'll just need to find a time to trade at.

Could I get an freebi arceus if its ok with you, I dont care what nature? (I have soulsilver)

Sure dude! =]

Alright I think I'm interested.

You said this about my Groudon, sorry i have traded it away, and dont have it anymore, sorry.

Argh... alright then... what pokemon do you have in stock then?

random person with screen name Mr. Bucholz added me to MSN but has been listed as away for days but online and won't reply to about 5 hellos and nudges

that you latioslegend? if not it seems I got some random rude person who added me and ignoring me xD

Sorry I've been out for 5 days xD must have left my MSN on by mistake, so yes that is me. =P

could i get a arceus i dont care about natur ill offer a gamestop jirachi or a mattle ho-oh

Of course you can have an Arceus.^^ but if you are offering a gamestop Jirachi, sweet!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    Do you still have any of those Free Arceus/Jirachi's laying around still?

I like that Shiny Ninetales, I don't know if I have anything worth it =/

PokeMore

Silver Souled Trainer
    Years
  • Hey. I was wondering about your Shiny Totodile. Its nature and IV spread. Also if its UT or not. Also its attacks,

ALso, If you could. I need a Arceus Please. Thats the only one I missed =P

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Can I have an Arceus from your freebies list? A modest if you don't mind ^^
    If not, can you give me the pikachu colored pichu? :D Or both, xD jkjk
    Take your time I'd be last since I'm asking something for free, lol. Add my ss! ^^ Thanks!

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Left in stock I only have a Shiny Ev'd Ninetails, Shiny Ev'd Yanmega and a Shiny Ev'd Gallade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back