• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Ya'll salty over Litten's evo when it's lowkey the best one.

You do not feel sorry for Litten fans when we got THE Tiger Mask Pokemon.
    Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    Well, that puts credibility in that link that Hikamaru posted awhile back: https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4tokxf/rumor_more_on_that_chinese_rumor_from_some_time/

Things it correctly predicted:
    -No Gyms
    -Yungoos' evolution is fat and hairy
    -There are new forms of old Pokemon which are not Mega Evolutions. It got the wrong typing for ninetails, but still.
    -The stone bracelets have nothing to do with Synchro Evolution
    -There is a flying type bird whose appearance varies each island

And more things could be revealed.

Years
    The question is, now that the final evos of the starters are real, are you either going to - stick with your initial choice, choose a different one, or box the starter altogether?

OF course I will stay with Popplio! Poppmaid is my favorite starter evolution of any generation by a mile! It's my favorite pokemon by a mile...yes even better than my beloved Milotic. No news could have made me happier than confirming the concept art.

With that said, Robbinhoot definitely is at the top of my list of starters...can't say I don't love the design. It's clever and innovative without getting overly clunky with the bow and arrow design.

Favorite Starters
    1. Entermaid (Poppmaid)
    2. Serperior
    3. Samurott
    4. Robinhoot
    5. Delphox

Favorite Pokemon
    1. Entermaid (Poppmaid)
    2. Milotic
    3. Lilligant
    4. Vespiquen
    5. Pyroar

So, now I am officially a water-pokemon fanatic since my top two pokemon are both water types.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I am extremely surprised that so many leaks came true! I am not disappointed though! This batch was really cool and I loved the ideas it brought forth. The starter evos being real is surprising, but as I said, I like them. Litten's is cool, but I'm staying with Rowlett.

I wonder how all of this got leaked though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well, that puts credibility in that link that Hikamaru posted awhile back: https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4tokxf/rumor_more_on_that_chinese_rumor_from_some_time/

Things it correctly predicted:
    -No Gyms
    -Yungoos' evolution is fat and hairy
    -There are new forms of old Pokemon which are not Mega Evolutions. It got the wrong typing for ninetails, but still.
    -The stone bracelets have nothing to do with Synchro Evolution
    -There is a flying type bird whose appearance varies each island

And more things could be revealed.

> Yungoos' evolution isn't fat, and most pokemon that start off hairy end hairy.
    > Huge mistake on Ninetales considering what a big change it is.
    > Synchro evolution isn't a thing anyway so this is kind of a moot point.

I'll let the other two points stand though! ;)

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
    So Mallow was the girl in that artwork? Well done for confirming our starters final evolutions, Mallow.

Anyways, with this trailer it appears the no standard Gyms rumor and the starter final evolutions concept art has all been confirmed to be real, and the latter was all thanks to Mallow's appearance. Nice that two of our most talked-about leaks have been revealed legitimate all along.

Now for my starter final evolution preference:
    Popplio > Rowlet > Litten
    Well now I'm waiting on the teapot Pokemon. Calling it.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    > Yungoos' evolution isn't fat, and most pokemon that start off hairy end hairy.
    > Huge mistake on Ninetales considering what a big change it is.
    > Synchro evolution isn't a thing anyway so this is kind of a moot point.

I'll let the other two points stand though! ;)

To be fair, The XY leaks had small errors like this, while being very accurate. Specifically the starter final evos, were in the wrong order at first and later connected.

Gumshooe seems kind of old, fat and hairy. It depends on how you view fat.

GMeister

Poke Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Some leaks saying starters may have 2 different evolution line. There is still some hope for Litten's fan. I sticking with Popplio though.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Guess both the Bewear leak and starter leaks are real now.

Yayz.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Some new rumours for those who are interested:

Spoiler:

I'd actually be cool with most of those, particularly some of the Kanto Pokemon Alolan forms.

Years
    For anyone who wanted their quadruped fire-cat, you may have another option. With the 2 stage normal-cat pokemon, that can be bred with a fire pokemon and evolve into a fire/normal cat.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Some new rumours for those who are interested:

Spoiler:

I'd actually be cool with most of those, particularly some of the Kanto Pokemon Alolan forms.

Thanks for reposting these. You save me a lot of time ^_^.
    I hope the two finals for the starters is real. I theorized such a possibility in one of the threads, forget which one it was. It'll make them very unique {:3}

I hope Gyarados gets an Alolan form. I want it to be Water/Dragon, however I can also see it being Fire/Dragon.
    I always thought that Butterfree would've made a great Bug/Psychic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back