• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Currently , The Lack with Alola starter has the most chance of being true due to revealing Mallow before Game-freak.
    However , Why would Ash and Mallow show up in the concept art of Alola Starter?
    Unless , Those pic were lacked from the Anime.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Mmm this leak...

More leaks

...Anonymous
    08/22/16(Mon)21:53:52 No.28001767
    163 KB
    163 KB PNG
    I don't need to explain myself, you won't believe me anyway.
    You're right, I don't.

>Alolan Gyarados, evolves from normal Magikarp. Water/Dragon Type. Keeps Intimidate but gains Rough Skin.
    I do not want Pokémon with Megas to also have Alola forms. It's just overkill.

>Lithius, a Rock Type Captain. He is a philosopher studying Mega Evolution.
    This looks way too much like it's riding off the "riddle leaks" for me to believe.

>Mega Greninja, looks similar to Ash-Greninja. Water/Dark Type. Keeps Protean.
    Probably the only reasonable way for them to implement Ash-Greninja into the game. But I'd hope this means all gen 6 starters get a Mega, if true (which I'd say is reasonable to expect, but I don't think it would add any credibility to this "leak").

>Mega Alolan Gyarados. Water/Dragon Type. Ability is Berserk.
    A regular Mega, an Alola form, and an Alola Mega? Yeah that's not overkill at all.

>Mega Gigalith. Rock/Steel Type. Ability is Prism Body, which boosts light-based moves like Flash Cannon.
    >Mega Lilligant. Grass/Fairy Type. Keeps Own Tempo.
    While I feel this whole thing is fake, I would love to see some Megas for gen 5 (and 6) Pokémon, especially if the Alola forms are all gen 1-pandering.

Years
    Currently , The Lack with Alola starter has the most chance of being true due to revealing Mallow before Game-freak.

It's likely anime concept art since Ash was shown in it.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    But take a look at this, if any of them are real I hope it's the starters 2nd evos https://i.4cdn.org/vp/1472070823011.jpg

It's cool to see leakers also showing pictures of the possible new Pokémon. It's kind of a "proof" although we can't actually tell this is true or not. Pikipek's evolution look cool, but oh my god, why the hell Popplio's middle evolution looks so weird XD It has some similarities with its possible final evolution (which I like), but still ... it looks weird :/

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    It's cool to see leakers also showing pictures of the possible new Pokémon. It's kind of a "proof" although we can't actually tell this is true or not. Pikipek's evolution look cool, but oh my god, why the hell Popplio's middle evolution looks so weird XD It has some similarities with its possible final evolution (which I like), but still ... it looks weird :/

That's a huge leak and I hate most of it... The fact so many leaks are agreeing on things I don't want has me worried D:

Some things I hate/don't believe:
    Synchro evolution. Can we stop talking about this, it's unlikely to happen.
    8 time periods. If there are pokemon that are time specific, they will be VERY hard to get, you'd need to stay up very late, and it's just too much effort.
    Only gen 1 pokemon except Solrock/Lunatone would SUCK! GF, Plz don't let this happen!
    And popplio's evo does look super wierd. I'm gonna either evolve it ASAP, or pick Rowlet.

Also the fact it's not official images ()or looks official anyways) and they are just drawings is kinda suspicious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023

Do you mean leaked from the anime? That's what I thought as well. So far, the only leak I believe is the one with the starter concepts(and even then I don't see them as final) as well.

That's also a good question, why specifically Ash and Mallow? You could say it's for the sake of having a ref for the anime, but still it makes me wonder a bit.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Another leak

...Anonymous
    September 1st Sun Moon Info
    08/24/16(Wed)19:33:49 No.28038733
    53 KB
    53 KB JPG
    I am going to make this quick, but I have info from a reliable source who has been working on a new video that is going to be uploaded on the Pokemon Channel on September 1st.

The video will show 3 new Pokemon and 3 Alolan forms, as well as go into detail about Rockruffs "secret", which is it's special evolution.

Rockruff DOES evolve based on your starter, but will pick up a typing that is opposite of theirs (say you choose Litten, therefore it's evo typing is Rock/Water) so not a total rip off of Eevee. Two of the evos are quadrupedal (grass, water), one is bipedal (fire).

The other two Pokemon is a toy Matryoshka called Matryo (psychic/fairy), and the Rugby Monkey called Gorugby (honestly I questioned him about this name because it sounds awkward but he assured me it was real) who is ground/fighting

According to the info given to me, Matryo has an ability called "triplicate" where it will release the other 2 toys inside it but only during triple battles. It remains in its solo form during one-on-ones. The ability activates when the other two Pokemon fighting alongside it in a triple battle faint, therefore filling the empty spots. (Works as a last resort if all of your Pokemon faint during battle)

Gorugby has the ability "false start" where it will automatically attack first. This ability does not work for special attacks however.

The 3 Alolan forms are Gengar (ghost/fairy), Mankey/Primeape (dark) and Doduo/Dodrio (Ice/Rock).

The video also shows off a couple other totem Pokemon, Mudsdale is one (it also hints at totem Pokemon only being mono-type).

This is all I got. I did see what the new Pokemon looked like and can draw them to the best of my abilities. I'll be back later though I'm heading off to see a movie.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    The 3 Alolan forms are Gengar (ghost/fairy).
    now i want a gengar edit of this:

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Anothe one

...Anonymous
    I'm throwing leaks
    08/24/16(Wed)19:56:55 No.28039158
    221 KB
    221 KB JPG
    hi 4chan, non english speaker here, bring some leaks I do evrytime I heaer something new from my testers team

>The chinese leak evolutions are true, but they are not alone

>Rockruff and starters secret is actually, yeah split evolution, let's enjoy the meme, therefore they have 2 evolution, one for day's time and one for night's time, Pokèmon's evolutions are based on alchemy and contrast each other

sunlitten3 is Fire Dark, moonlitten3 is Fire Poison

sunpopplio3 is Water Fairy, moonpopplio3 is Water Steel

sunrowlett is Grass Fliying, moonrowlett is Grass Fighting

>Starters 2nd evolutions are named: Targowl, Spleal, Blazecelot

>3rd evolutions: Owleap, Tophafort, Brimegre

All starters follow the path of the circus theme, Rowlet3 grows longer bird legs beacomes an acrobatic bird and enter in game doing a flip and opening both wings, popplio3 is actually a strongman, grows paws and stand on 2 feets, Animation in game is he showing up hardening muscles, at least litten3 beacomes a saber tiger with a spike growing on his tail, he is Fire poison, enters in game roaring

Believe Me or not, that's it I hear about the test in game, if you think I'm fake it's all good, if you think I'm speaking truth is all good, I'm not here to convince you folks

Years
    Matryo definitely looks interesting, especially with a triples-focused ability like that. The rugby monkey was mentioned in the big Chinese leak and there has been hints towards it being a Ground/Fighting-type as well based on some leaks. An ability that makes all the users physical attacks have priority? This monkey will definitely be useful if it gets decent stats.

Ice/Rock Alolan Doduo line? That is contradicting one leak that said there was going to be a Fighting/Flying Dodrio, or something along that line. Doduo and Dodrio are partially based on dodos which are an extinct species so Rock-type won't be completely the worst thing since Rockruff is a Rock-type and also based on an extinct animal. The only downside with Ice/Rock is that it's the worst defensive typing out there, as Aurorus has already proven us.

Speaking of Rockruff, it gains the type your starter is weak to which is something unexpected but at the same time, since it's tied to the Alola starters and it's said they share a secret, this must be the secret that was well, kept secret all this time. But it would be odd to have an English trailer covering this before CoroCoro, since the next issue of CoroCoro will be showcasing Rockruff's special evolution.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    New leak:

4) Pokémon that I know will get an Alola form: Paras/Parasect (infected by Morelull) are Bug/Fairy, Golem is Rock/Fire (becomes sort of a lapillus, will talk about it later), Koffing/Weezing are pure Fire (like a "uncontaminated" version), Grimer and Muk are pure Ground (same reason). The only exception of non-gen I pokemon are Lunatone and Solrock, which look very much like Minior and have the same ability.

fake af LOL

at this point im just reading leaks to see what BS people can come up with for their 5 minutes of fame

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Okay guys listen up I have a brand new meme I mean leak for you! Believe me if you want but if you don't it's whatever; I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything... I mean why would I? It's not like I'm taking time out of my day to write all this down for you to read! But whatever here is the leak!!

The number of new Pokémon is going to be around 120, not exactly but it's around there. It's gonna include really not-obvious stuff like a dolphin and a [remember to put something here from a previous leak to make sure this looks more "credible"]. an ice snowman

There's gonna be new Alola forms and a lot of them are going to be Fairy-Types because we can never get enough of those!

I'm not gonna post anything specific, like anything pertaining to the plot, because that would make this too easy to debunk--but this isn't fake but if you don't believe me it's whatever I don't care

I could draw for you the new Pokémon if you want but not for another few hours because I need to get caught up on all the latest memes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Okay guys listen up I have a brand new meme I mean leak for you! Believe me if you want but if you don't it's whatever; I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything... I mean why would I? It's not like I'm taking time out of my day to write all this down for you to read! But whatever here is the leak!!

The number of new Pokémon is going to be around 120, not exactly but it's around there. It's gonna include really not-obvious stuff like a dolphin and a [remember to put something here from a previous leak to make sure this looks more "credible"]. an ice snowman

There's gonna be new Alola forms and a lot of them are going to be Fairy-Types because we can never get enough of those!

I'm not gonna post anything specific, like anything pertaining to the plot, because that would make this too easy to debunk--but this isn't fake but if you don't believe me it's whatever I don't care

I could draw for you the new Pokémon if you want but not for another few hours because I need to get caught up on all the latest memes.

Yo, I heard you got some leaks. Want some leaks with that leak?

(But seriously this summarizes every leaks I've seen for the gen. Even Gen 5 didn't have this much bullshit).

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Yo, I heard you got some leaks. Want some leaks with that leak?

(But seriously this summarizes every leaks I've seen for the gen. Even Gen 5 didn't have this much bull****).

Each new gen definitely seems to have more and more people attempting to create their own "leaks," it seems. And most of them definitely aren't convincing...

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019

11/10, this literally cracked me up. :P

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023

"I am going to make this quick, but I have info from a reliable source who has been working on a new video that is going to be uploaded on the Pokemon Channel on September 1st.

The video will show 3 new Pokemon and 3 Alolan forms, as well as go into detail about Rockruffs "secret", which is it's special evolution."
    CoroCoro is revealing Rockruff's secret, and that'll come out around the 15th. Having a trailer on the first would be pointless, as it renders corocoro useless. If they were to do an english translation trailer, it would come out after corocoro.

"According to the info given to me, Matryo has an ability called "triplicate" where it will release the other 2 toys inside it but only during triple battles. It remains in its solo form during one-on-ones. The ability activates when the other two Pokemon fighting alongside it in a triple battle faint, therefore filling the empty spots. (Works as a last resort if all of your Pokemon faint during battle)"
    That is probably the worst beneficial ability I have ever heard. Triple battles are extremely rare now, showing up only in the Maison iirc. Even in gen 5 they were super rare. Then you need to have every other pokemon faint? The chances of this ability being useful are almost nonexistant.

"The video also shows off a couple other totem Pokemon, Mudsdale is one (it also hints at totem Pokemon only being mono-type)." I doubt this. Lurantis was already revealed to be a totem pokemon on the website, so if any existing pokemon are totem pokemon it would probably say so.

>The chinese leak evolutions are true, but they are not alone
    Idk much about leaks, but I think if the chinese evo's are true AND there's split evolutions, the chinese leak would show both evolutions.

>3rd evolutions: Owleap, Tophafort, Brimegre
    Terrible effort here, if you're gonna say there's split evoltutions, don't list 3, list 6 :p That leak is contradicting itself xD

>All starters follow the path of the circus theme, Rowlet3 grows longer bird legs beacomes an acrobatic bird and enter in game doing a flip and opening both wings, popplio3 is actually a strongman, grows paws and stand on 2 feets, Animation in game is he showing up hardening muscles, at least litten3 beacomes a saber tiger with a spike growing on his tail, he is Fire poison, enters in game roaring

If the chinese leak starter evo's were true... This isn't happening.

Years
    Cutiefly is one I agree with. Some of the leaks are contradicting, since I feel the Totem Pokemon don't all have to be pure-typed. Also, as he said the split evos rumor for the starters wouldn't be right if only three evos are mentioned instead of six.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I think Pinkie's leak is fake because it doesn't seem to remember that Totem Pokemon are battled after each Island Trial. I think the order is Trial > Totem > Kahuna.

And PokeJungle has caught attention of the leak and posted it as one of their new articles.

Years

Notice this drawing of what is claimed to be the middle evolutions of the starters, and you'll notice they all seem to have features that connect to the final evos:
    - Rowlet grows leaves on its neck that seem to eventually form the hood.
    - Litten uses its tail as a belt, implying the belt is a source of its power and eventually gains a belt made of fire.
    - Popplio's tail starts to become more like its leaked final evo, as well as becoming sleeker and growing the hair.

If these are confirmed fake I'd be shocked because they look like they make sense for a middle stage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back