• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
4) Litten
5) Flammeo
6) Wrestligger

8e04dd222328ba41572021dc7e2ceacd.gif

blue

gucci
Years
Maybe the trailer in October will shed more light on the demo? I can imagine they'd like to aim for a mid-October release, approximately one month before the official release of the games.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
it will come out mid-late october like they did with the ORAS demo. They're not going to release a demo like 2+ months before the games release, especially for a game like pokemon.

Years
Yeah I don't really expect a the demo to be released until about a month from now, hopefully that means we'll get information on it after the next update.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I was wondering something. Was it the chinese leak that mentioned a dolphin Pokemon? Where that did that come from?

I'm putting together a list of how many Pokemon I think are likely as of right now (including evolution/prevolution predictions, credible rumours and past trends) and I'm not sure whether to include the Dolphin Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Do u think that Drampa is actually the evolution of Dunsprace? I know it seems unlikely because gen 7 is sepereated from other gens, like gen 6. But they look so alike !

Years
I was wondering something. Was it the chinese leak that mentioned a dolphin Pokemon? Where that did that come from?

Yes it was the big Chinese leak, aka the one that has accurately predicted so much info. If we already got the sea cucumber (Pyukumuku), rugby monkey (Passimian) and mushroom (Morelull), hopefully we'll see the promised snowman and dolphin from the same leak in an upcoming trailer.

Years
I don't really want Marshadow to be a dolphin, because I would see it as a huge waste of a new Pokemon basis that everyone has wanted for so long.

blue

gucci
Years
A Dolphin Pokemon needs to just be something that you find in the wild, not a legendary. Period.

Said this before but I totally agree. Can't think how long I've wanted a Dolphin Pokemon, I'd like to be able to actually use it on my team if we do end up getting one.

blue

gucci
Years
Nah, I know that feeling. The last trailer didn't give us all that much, plus we have another 10 days until the next reveal so it's kinda like what goes inbetween?

Years
You know guys this feels kind of a lot like that dry period at the end of August before we got September news. It's kinda interesting to think about how slowly the days go by when nothing is revealed in the meantime LOL

or maybe that's just me?

I feel we're going through that kind of phase again, so don't be surprised if the activity dies down a bit before the 4th.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
We still have a month to go through, JaneJane. xD

And... actually, in saying that, I'm surprised it's nearing October, already! I talk about time going by slow, but when I look at the bigger picture of things, time has been going by pretty quickly while we were busy speculating on pretty much everything. Before you know it, it'll already be November. o.o

But the games come out in the 18th right ?:o

Years
But the games come out in the 18th right ?:o

Yes. Unless if you're someone in Europe, which means 5 days later.

I am surprised we're already less than two months away, especially with all these discussions making the wait go fast. Sometimes I've even been losing track of what's been revealed so far hahahahaha

blue

gucci
Years
Just under two months for us Europeans.

Something I do hope is that some of the new Pokemon are held off until the games release. I love the aspect of uncovering brand new Pokemon in game rather than knowing the full lineup beforehand. It seems like they have revealed a lot up to this stage, and as great as that is, it would also be nice to have a few surprises when actually playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back