• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Even if it is a Lemur it's not like the leak was far off. The ability is Receiver which can relate to a position in Rugby, therefore it kinda does line up.

Years
  • So, with the confirmation that Lycanroc's forms are version exclusive, who thinks the starters could end up getting an exclusive day form for Sun and night form for Moon if these type of split evolutions are what the starters and Rockruff's secret is?

Years
  • It seems that the riddler has updated their riddles, and it turns out two of them were related to Passimian and Oranguru. They also added another one that seems to point to a Toucan Pokemon. They said the design will be focused on it's mouth.

http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index...iscussion-thread.214874/page-241#post-5985320

Please be real. Aside from a dolphin, a Toucan has been at the top of my list.

I totally missed this toucan reference in the trailer:

vHxmJH8.png

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    So, with the confirmation that Lycanroc's forms are version exclusive, who thinks the starters could end up getting an exclusive day form for Sun and night form for Moon if these type of split evolutions are what the starters and Rockruff's secret is?

If that turns out to be the case and the evolutions we've seen are from Moon, I may end up having to grab a copy of Sun. The version differences are making it more difficult to pick a version this time for me, whereas in the past they usually just helped me solidify my original choice...

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    That's probably a good thing!

I'm still sticking with Moon (although I'm still getting both), but it'd be interesting to see how certain events play differently in Moon than Sun. :o

Personally, I'd rather save the extra money and I especially don't have the time to play both, so for me the choice is very crucial. Usually it's easy enough to base the decision on the mascot since it's generally harder to get people to trade for it (I still only have Yveltal in my Dex because of trade-trade-backs, and not because I actually own one--well I got the event one but I still haven't picked it up, oops!) and while I could totally grab a Sun-friend and be like "Hey, when my Rockruff evolves and yours evolves, wanna trade?" since that kind of thing is like, really cute to me, I certainly couldn't imagine parting with my starter in a similar fashion. Hmm... I do hope they show more version-exclusive stuff before launch.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I really hope there is a Tucan pokemon. That is one of my main wants. Originally I thought Rowlet would be one because of its beak, but most like it will retain its owl look.

I am looking for the the Poke Bank image that possibly reveals a new pokemon, but so far, all of the icons I have seen, seem to just be pokemon we know.

It does however confirm that we can have both forms of an Alolan Pokemon. One Poke Bank Image shows an Alolan Vulpix and a Normal Vulpix in the same box.

Edit: I cannot find any new pokemon in Pokemon Bank images, however, I can easily tell why some may think they are new pokemon that haven't been reveled.

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I wonder if the leaked starters are legit as they seem and the secret is shared with rockruff. Then which version are those starters from?

I'm guessing Moon for all of them. Rowlett's seems to shield itself with a cloak, possibly to blend in the dark. Litten's has the dark wrestler vibe, which could be attributed to illegal wrestling at night, and poplios is a siren which lured sailors at night into crashing ships or possibly drowning.

Which means there's 3 forms we still don't know for Sun. I wonder what they'll be like. Will middle forms get two different versions or a neutral evolution to both versions?

Hope October 4th gives us starter evolutions finally to see what we can figure out.

Years
  • It's possible. I mean, I don't plan on really playing my Sun version, but in general I like collecting the other version because they're nice to have, and just in case I do want a version exclusive from the other version that I always have it available just in case.

I definitely understand you, since I tend to get both versions as well. My brother used to play one version while I had the other, but since B/W I have mainly kept both versions to myself. Plus, it's always fun to experience the best of both worlds, as they say.

It does however confirm that we can have both forms of an Alolan Pokemon. One Poke Bank Image shows an Alolan Vulpix and a Normal Vulpix in the same box.

Edit: I cannot find any new pokemon in Pokemon Bank images, however, I can easily tell why some may think they are new pokemon that haven't been reveled.

I am actually liking that we're seeing the menu sprites of most revealed 7th Gen Pokemon, but good to hear we got clarification on if Pokemon with Alola Forms transferred from 6th Gen or VC 1st Gen games will stay non-Alolan in Sun & Moon.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • ... Yeah, calling fake because of the Pikipek number thing. Not to mention, some of the numbers seem off. I doubt we will encounter Turtonator that late.

I think the list is fake but I thought that Turtonator was more or less the Heatmor of this generation and would be encountered late.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back