• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Only because a previous tweet was believed to be connected to the upcoming reveal of starter evolutions which turned out to have no correlation whatsoever. I'm thinking they're just making people aware of the next date that provides new info. October would be around the time the middle stage starter evos get revealed, but it could come slightly later with CoroCoro.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Only because a previous tweet was believed to be connected to the upcoming reveal of starter evolutions which turned out to have no correlation whatsoever. I'm thinking they're just making people aware of the next date that provides new info. October would be around the time the middle stage starter evos get revealed, but it could come slightly later with CoroCoro.
    But in the case with that tweet they didn't say "News coming on ________ date!" It's definitely suspicious how this time they just tacked on the starters with the news date.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Looking at this, are we expecting the middle evos of the Alola starters to be revealed this month? Will they be revealed on the October 4th news or saved for CoroCoro just like the past starter middle evos?

I'd expect them to be revealed in the video, as they would be petty big. Could be wrong, and maybe they want it to be a CoroCoro scoop instead. This time around seems different though. We'll see in only 3 days though. If they don't show up this month, I'd be pretty surprised.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • They could probably be hinting the reveal of the starter's middle evolutions on the 4th October trailer. We know at the beggining of every month they give us a BIG trailer with plenty of info, so the speculation might be true, but honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up!

Reactions: Z25
    Years
  • They could probably be hinting the reveal of the starter's middle evolutions on the 4th October trailer. We know at the beggining of every month they give us a BIG trailer with plenty of info, so the speculation might be true, but honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up!

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

This image if anyone wants proof. The yellow line seems to say something like "which starter are you going to choose?" but other than that, it seems to be hinting towards starter-related news on October 4th.

Who thinks it could be starter middle evolutions, since it appears to be the best time to reveal them?

Years
  • I really think CoroCoro will bring about the starter evos, that is how it happened with XY iirc.

It was the case for both BW and XY I recall. The former was leaked in a set of pictures (and people were initially believing them as fakes) but did get official reveal in CoroCoro.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Thing is, we have no clue as to what they're going to look like. At least with the final evolutions we've seen leaked concept art that may or may not be true. The second stages we've had absolutely nothing on and that should make the reveal all the more surprising!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I just hope Oct 4 news will not be more new Non-starter pokemon.
    Or more Version exclusive News.

Does anyone think that Pokemon generation might leak something about Pokemon Sun and Moon.
    Since Pokemon Origin itself was a promotion of Mega Charizard X .

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
    Years
  • I just hope Oct 4 news will not be more new Non-starter pokemon.
    Or more Version exclusive News.

Does anyone think that Pokemon generation might leak something about Pokemon Sun and Moon.
    Since Pokemon Origin itself was a promotion of Mega Charizard X .

Pokemon Generations are not produced by Japan if not mistaken, so most likely it won't? I would be surprised if something major revealed are not coming from Japan but others. I could be wrong but Pokemon Generation trailer only showcased up to generation 6 (well, Zygarde did appeared in it), and given that we're 1.5 month away from release, I don't think Pokemon Generation are able to jump until gen 7 in 5/6 episodes, given that currently the 4th episode is on Johto the 2nd generation.

Years
  • Damn it I'm gonna be in class when the news drops too >.>

I'll have to get out my phone sneakily and check somehow. I'm hoping for some big news as it's the last full month before Sun and Moon's release, maybe the starter evolutions? Maybe we'll get the whole secret bases/building thing addressed which would be cool.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I might still be on the way home when the news comes out unfortunately :( But we shall seeeeee

re: the image that was posted above about the starter Pokémon, imo I see that as a hint that we'll get some news about the starter Pokémon on the 4th, otherwise it does seem a bit random. Maybe not evolutions but something (though not sure what else they could showcase about them..)

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I'm gonna be in class as well when the news comes. D:

I really wish that news would stop dropping when I'm in Orchestra in general... At least drop them in a different class so when we use computers I can sneak a peak at the news real quick. :p

Pokemon Generations are not produced by Japan if not mistaken, so most likely it won't? I would be surprised if something major revealed are not coming from Japan but others. I could be wrong but Pokemon Generation trailer only showcased up to generation 6 (well, Zygarde did appeared in it), and given that we're 1.5 month away from release, I don't think Pokemon Generation are able to jump until gen 7 in 5/6 episodes, given that currently the 4th episode is on Johto the 2nd generation.
    If it's not produced by Japan, who would it be produced by? I doubt an American animation company is making the shorts.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Glad I take online courses for College! I can make my schedule however I please! So I'll be watching it live.

And I'm pretty sure Japan makes Generations. The english versions are just dubs.

And there should be 3 episodes released after Sun and Moon/ around their release, so it's possible they will show off something new in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back