• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Looks that way, although it seems as if he has deleted that tweet already.

Yeah reading through the thread, apparently he tweets things and deletes them quickly.

But the "2 Min." timestamp looks really odd. I'm not sure if you can change the display of timestamps on Twitter, but the default is "2m" not "2 Min." so that to me immediately casts doubt over the legitimacy over this tweet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

So , Do you think that the "Litten Evo" from the Chinese leak evolve from this Litten ?
    Seriously , Litten seem more marketable then That "Litten Evo" So evolving him might be very bad idea unless he has a Mid-day form that is more marketable.

Currently , Chinese leak has most chance being canon after reveal Mallow.
    So, Maybe we should focus on that! Even when you want them to be false.

I want this to be real!

I want my Delphox and Poppmaid Z formes.

Seriously , I really want something like Mega-evolution since Ash losing his only equivalent of Megevolution.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Idk what you're trying to ask Famon, but in regards to marketability, from a completely objective standpoint, I'm not sure what's unmarketable about the supposed Litten final evo. For argument's sake, assuming this is real, I suppose an argument can be made that it looks off-putting because it's too muscular, but I'm not sure if that's a reason that its "unmarketable".

I'm trying to see if the leaks are real Since it did revealed Mallow before her official debut.
    If those were from Game then Ash and Mallow should not appear there since Ash does not exist in the Game.
    Unless He reveal to be the champion of Alola in Pokemon Sun and Moon Game.
    So , They has to be from Anime however it unlikely for Ash to fully evolve one of his starter that soon Specially if that Starter has less potential for marketability.
    Plus , They got Ash's dress wrong.
    So , Chinese Leak might be just a Fanart that was drawn by an Anime fan who include Ash with Random girl that coincidentally look like Mallow.
    Off Course , I do not know if she fully look like Mallow ! The girl look somewhat different then Mallow despite having identical design.

By the way , Do you think there something interesting or new about S/M Champion ? Because A Screenshot mention something about Champion , That the player will find out about the champion soon.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    Apparently I found this random Pokedex leak: https://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/151148346531

I don't believe it, since a lot of the names look very uninspired and just awful. Seriously, a Pokemon named Johnson?
    i'm pretty sure these kill the leaks legitimacy
    733 | DICKIPEK (Normal/Flying)
    756 | BOUNCHICKAWOWOW (Grass/Steel)
    764 | DILDOS (Psychic/Steel)
    765 | TWODILDOS (Psychic/Steel)
    766 | THREEDILDOS (Psychic/Steel)
    that "leak" was just made as a bad joke

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Apparently I found this random Pokedex leak: https://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/151148346531

I don't believe it, since a lot of the names look very uninspired and just awful. Seriously, a Pokemon named Johnson?

I think there should be some kind of rule to forbid joke leaks like these due to how obviously fake they are compared to other leaks we've been discussing.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Anabelle would be better hinted for something related to Alakazam, or even Latios to be honest. I usually forget she has a Snorlax.

Now, there's a couple of arguements to why the Battle Frontier wouldn't be coming back. First of all, it skipped two generations, however you could say that PWT filled it's role in Gen 5, while Gen 6 was just rushed so they couldn't fit it into ORAS or make a Z version. And second because of what Masuda said about not seeing a point in putting it in, as only a small percentage of players would appreciate it.

Now on the other side, there's a chance of it returning for many reasons too. First of all, since it's possible that they wanted to put it in ORAS, but simply didn't have enough time, they might want to put one in SM to make up for it. Second, they spent a LOT more time working on these games than they did on XY and ORAS, working since XY's release I believe, including all of 2015, they skipped a year just to work on these games which fills me with hope that they'll be filled with content. Third, since it's the 20th anniversary titles they may want to appeal to all types of fans who stuck with them through the years which means the 3rd-5th gen crowd who spent many hours on the battle facilities and even competitive players. And finally, maybe they heard all the outcry from fans about the lack of battle facilities in 6th Gen, I mean, it worked for Trainer Customizations, so why not the battle frontier? It really does seem like they are listening to fans this time around, bringing back old features, throwing a treat to Snap fans, giving a lot more depth and lore to Pokemon in general, changing up the formula, and again bringing back a more serious and interesting story like Gen 5 (hopefully).
    That all said, I still really really want to keep my hopes down and just take the games for what they are when I get them, if they have a Battle Frontier or PWT, hooray!!! If not, I'll try not to let it ruin my experience because these games still look super solid.

P.S sorry I had this kind of rant thing in my head for a few days so sorry i unleashed it on you lol
    Those are good reasons for it to return. I think another thing to consider is that Ohimori apparently made the underground for Shinnoh. Which is a massive feature. So it's possible there may be something similar in terms of a massive feature.

And I just realizied that if the Underground came back it be the closest thing to an MMO that Pokemon will probably get. Which would be pretty cool.

And that joke leak has some of the funniest names I've seen for pokemon. Definitely worth reading.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Anabelle would be better hinted for something related to Alakazam, or even Latios to be honest. I usually forget she has a Snorlax.

I Just Want Anabel to have New feminine redesign where she really look like a beautiful yet Badass girl.
    I hated the fact that She looks so much like a guy.
    There were people arguing about her Gender.
    Ya , A Girl can become as Strong or Stronger then Guys But that does not mean She has to look like a Guy.
    A girl can be cute , girly Yet Tough & Badass at the same time.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Apparently I found this random Pokedex leak: https://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/151148346531

I lost it when I saw Rowlet's third evo being Fire/Fighting. XD

But setting joke leaks aside, we're just a few days until October 4th. I hope we finally get the starter mid-evos so we can finally confirm (or deconfirm, however possible that is) the leaked starter concepts.

Years
  • I lost it when I saw Rowlet's third evo being Fire/Fighting. XD

But setting joke leaks aside, we're just a few days until October 4th. I hope we finally get the starter mid-evos so we can finally confirm (or deconfirm, however possible that is) the leaked starter concepts.

Ah yes, we're now in the month when middle evolutions for the starters are sure to be expected. It may be late compared to when we had the ones for Unova and Kalos revealed, but they tend to be revealed at least a month before release so now definitely has to be the time.

If the middle evolutions don't appear in Tuesday's trailer, they'll probably be in CoroCoro. But other than that, we'll see if it debunks those leaked drawings that also showed a Water-type Arcanine, and possible new Golem, Parasect and Weezing forms.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Ah yes, we're now in the month when middle evolutions for the starters are sure to be expected. It may be late compared to when we had the ones for Unova and Kalos revealed, but they tend to be revealed at least a month before release so now definitely has to be the time.

If the middle evolutions don't appear in Tuesday's trailer, they'll probably be in CoroCoro. But other than that, we'll see if it debunks those leaked drawings that also showed a Water-type Arcanine, and possible new Golem, Parasect and Weezing forms.
    That leak's pretty much been debunked already, as

-Famitsu deconfirmed Alolan Arcanine
    -His Rockruff evo doesn't match Lycanroc (at all)
    -Probably most important, he actually came out eventually and admitted it was fake

Years
  • That leak's pretty much been debunked already, as

-Famitsu deconfirmed Alolan Arcanine
    -His Rockruff evo doesn't match Lycanroc (at all)
    -Probably most important, he actually came out eventually and admitted it was fake

I remembered Arcanine being ruled out thanks to Famitsu. But the starter middle evolutions you have to admit weren't bad since it did feel like they bridged what we know with the leaked final evolutions. Hopefully the actual designs don't turn out to be horrible, or at least better than what the artist behind those drawings did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back