• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite of the original 150 Pokemon

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
  • *wild voltorb appeared*
    *wild voltorb used self destruct*
    *wild voltorb fainted*

Just hate those kamikazes !!

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • The first gen pokemon that would probably be the first in my bottom list of fave pokemon would be.. Remoraid.
    Its almost like a piranha with its mouth agape. I never liked it. I don't know why, it only looks like fish to me.

Erm...Remoraid is a Gen 2 Pokemon.

Anyways, my least favorite would be Seel. It's just so unoriginal. Wow! a white seal named Seel! Nobody could have ever thought of that. (Sarcasm)

~Prof. W.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Pretty much everything that Team Rocket uses. They'd be great for levelling up, if it wasn't for the fact that they use the same Pokemon all the time! I'll make an exception for Ekans and Arbok, though, because they're awesome.

I'm not fond of the bug types or the Nidoran family, mainly because you have to battle them all the time in FR/LG (and probably R/B/Y as well). I get that Pokemon was inspired by real life bug collecting, but bugs didn't have to be THAT prominant. And as for the Nidorans, I just don't like 'em.

I also hate Oddish, but that has more to do with R/S/E, so...

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • As I've said once before, I dislike Onix the most - its attack is so pitiful the thing's practically unusable in-game : (
    My least favourite in RBY was Ditto - then it turned into a complete gigolo and suddenly it was cool :D

Unrelated - Please say a prayer for the Polish President and First Lady who died in a plane crash in Russia today along with 86 other government & army officials : (

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • As big a fan of poison-types as I am, I've never been fond of the entire Nido-family...they're just...there. o_0

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    Okay, my least favorites are:

Zubat: Goddamn, I hate these annoying things!
    Magikarp: All it uses is Splash.
    Rattata: They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!
    Jynx: Don't really care for it.
    Jigglypuff: Quit using Sing!

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
    Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Staryu and Starmie. They don't seem like Pokémon. WHERE ARE YOUR EYES?!?

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I was never a fan of Grimer or Muk at all. Toxic slime of varying size just doesn't appeal to me. I've also never been a big fan of Voltorb or Electrode because they're so plain... just a Pokeball with a face. I love their shiny color though so that's a bit of a redeeming quality.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • Grimer is cuteness supreme!
    Least favourite of the original 150 Pokemon

Muk is cool too. Machop never appealed to me, I just realised o.O

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
  • Magnemite... gave me nightmares when i was little. Like, bad ones. Like it gave my brother cancer or something and he died.
    Plus they are just annoying to battle in the games.
    So yeah. Gonna have to go with magnemite ^^

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    ratata
    always has been, always will be D:<

oh and venomoth, its like my arch nemesis!

Last edited:
    Years
  • my least favorite Pokemon of the first Generation would be Magnemite. Because of their typing, they are hard to destroy and in almost each game, there are some early trainers with Magnemites. More often than not, I can't even hit the thing neutral. Very much fun. Magneton isn't half as bad, by the time trainers have them, I already have a wide enough range of moves to beat it in one hit.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • I was going to say Jynx until a read an earlier post featuring Clefairy.
    I absolutely hate Celfairy the thing annoys the living hell out of me.
    If Clefairy had ended up being the mascot Pokemon and Ash's partner.. I probably would not have ended up liking Pokemon at least nearly as much as I do, if at all, as the Anime is what originally got me into Pokemon.
    Clefable's probably even more annoying than Clefairy. I hate the episode in the Anime that features Clefairy and that wierd Scientist guy.. Seymoure, who's obsessed with them and is all like OMFGZ Clefairy is from outer space and the Moon Stone is a space ship and I'm going to travel to space with the Clefairy!!!
    And I dont' think Clefairy is cute at all..
    Sorry.. I'm done with my rant.

Back