• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite Pokemon?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
  • Lets see: Bidoof, i dont need to explain this one do I?
    All the legendaries introduced in Diamond/Pearl because there are tooooooo many. Magmotar, Electrivire, Tangrowth, Mamoswine (should go reextinct itself), and Vespiqueen because its a knock-off of Beedrill.

as for your comments on Luvdisc, I would like to rebut by pointing out that Luvdisc is a Coordinator's pokemon designed purely for contests not battling. It's like a novelty pokemon you give to your GF as a gift basically.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
  • Having looked at all these posts..
    I still hate Zubat
    but u all reminded me just how flamin pointless Luvdisc is >.<
    and Too. Many. Legendaries.
    there are now 5 from R/B/Y, 6 from G/S/C, 10 from R/S/E, and 15 from D/P/P (inc. rotom)
    So that makes... 36 legendaries (41 if you include the other forms of deoxys, giratina and shaymin)
    there's now nothing legendary about them, as 8% of the pokedex is so-called Legends!

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • why do u guys hate bidoof so much i no its a doofus but its a cute doofus and it says yupyup wich is cute.i hate oddish as i get so board wen i walk in grass that wen the battle music comes on i rapidly press A aand i accidently press the wrong option and it uses freakin sleep powder and it always keeps me asleep for 5 turns then i fall asleep cus it takes so long.i like all the sinnohs aspecialy spiritomb

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
  • Mr Mime. Or Jynx. They're just.. really...

U.G.L.Y.

xD

@Al - Rotom is confirmed to not be a legendary. It can breed, and its stats are poor-ish.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
  • I actually don't have a problem with Bidoofs
    they're annoying, but so are other pokemon that randomly pop up when ur looking for something else entirely
    and i also think they're slightly endearing, in a "look at me, i'm special" way :D

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • i like jynx as its realy strong and nos realy good moves and mr mime is rely good on ranger
    .im going to tell u a secret.if ur buying cards of the internet buy jynx ex and mr mime ex as no 1 wants to bid on them so u win.sorry for bein of topic to put it back on topic i dont really like gloom as it dribbles and its not evan a baby pokemon.it needs some manners

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nosepass and Probopass. >_>

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY MADE THOSE POKEMON.
    Seriously? I really wouldn't want to have a Pokemon that looked like a statue of a nose, which is pretty much what they are. :|

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Bidoof: Have you looked at it? What was Nintendo thinking?!

Plus, they're EVERYWHERE.

Carnivine: I couldn't believe this was a Pokemon when I first saw this. I mean really, it's just that creepy.
    Yeah, they should be in the Little Shop of Horrors.
    Pikachu: Pikachu is too overrated and too loved by the masses. I never liked it.

THANK YOU. Someone shares my pain.

@Gallade: Yeah, seriously!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    I cant stand Cresselia and Salamence.. there is no particular reason - i just hate them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    what the hell is up with geodude they are evrywhere and very anoying! :(

Back