• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    I'm back! The reason I was not on here for quite a while is because I couldn't log in.:laugh:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    This weekend I am going to be very busy. I may be able to come on, but in case I don't show up Saturday or Sunday, I am posting here...Yeah o.o

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I won't be on a week or so because I've got tonnes of viruses of my computer and I need my laptop to get fixed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I'll be gone from saturday untill the saturday after, were going on out holidays! So, I'm gonna post loads today, start packing tomorow, I might have a quick time to say by on saturday, so yeah heh heh.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    LT is back!!!!

Im back people!!! Im not sure if yall noticed if i was gone, but i got grounded because i had bad grades and got wrote up at school. I missed this place, but im back and glad to be back.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    For the summer holidays, I'll be away from the 24th to the 7th of July. See you all later. :> Maybe I'll get an internet connection but for now, I'm not really sure. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm going to Dallas for four days, and I'll have no internet connection.

They may have internet, but chances are very slim.

I'll see you all in four days, maybe five if I'm tired. XD

-John

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Not that it matters or anything, but I've decided to come back to this place after a mysterious absence of six months.

If you never had the pleasure of meeting me, I am a three year veteran (I was here before Arcanine Andy joined) and I was a moderator for a long time before my short-lived career as "PC's most overlooked S-mod". I threw my title away for a combination of reasons, the main one being my maturing offline life, but the most prominent reason to others at the time was a vast scandal amongst the PC staff at the time, and I was at the butt of a lot of scrutiny for my role in it. I've come back sporadically since then, but I'm willing to try full time membership here again.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Got back about 48 min ago I guess. It was a good vacation, definitely a break I needed from the computer. LOL. Anyway's, hi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back