• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Bye Bye

After thinking for so long. I'm gonna leave permanently. I don't know the real reason but.. I just don't feel.. well its hard to explain:\. Anyways PC I wish all of you the best of luck for the future !:)
    Sayonara ,Goodbye & Adios PC!

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been on in a long time; my Internet was down.
    But now that it's up again; I'll be active once more. ^o^

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    Im gunna take a break. Maybe leave completely. If im allowed another account, tell me through email ([email protected]) and I will make nighton96 (i'm not creative...)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Hey it's me Fire Eagle and I am back but not in the poke'mon trading/breeding business but I will be soon so be on the look out for my breeding/trading thread.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Hey everyone.

Lately, things have been slow ever since the D/P section came out. I eventually stopped posting, and gradually started to leave.

To add to that, there's the vicious 8th grade. I can never find the right time to get on. Coming here would only stop my progress.

Where have all the good men gone? Where's Absolitude, or Lunux, or the old Murderface? They're all gone. There are a couple of cool people still here, like Poketrainer2004 and possibly Ichida.

Not like most of you would care, but this is goodbye. Even if I MIGHT come back. Just remember this.

NINTENDO FOREVER!!!

Bye...
    --via Wii Opera Browser​

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Now, I know everyone's been waiting SOO long for me to post a good-bye message. Guess what! Today's your lucky day. Stay tuned - I'd be surprised if there isn't something that applies to every member on this site.

If anyone remembers me back in March and April, I used to hate this site - and I made it apparent. As the time went on, I started to warm up to this site. Thanks to the people in the S & M Board. :-D I posted alot more and with a better attitude about the site.

Let's just get one thing straight. When I joined, I was about as nooby as I could be. I posted completely stupid and inaccurate posts, giving horrible advice in the S & M section. Thanks to some of the people in the competitive gaming area, I bbecame more knowledgeable. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still don't stand a chance against people like aragornbird and Mullet, but I have definitely improved - if you don't believe me, look at my early posts.

I really enjoyed rating movesets - it just seemed like a lot of fun. But not everything that resulted from it was positive. I got several warnings there - I was only trying to help, but very often I get carried away and start posting stuff without any thought. And then I react to the warning without thought - not very good either. Even if the mods had taken the warning back, they'd probably give me another one for my reaction.

After I ended up with 5 cumulative warnings, I just did all I could not to get banned. And while I still have no idea how I got my third one, the other ones were pretty well deserved. Since my 5th warning, it's been pretty boring, being so incredibly careful not to irritate any mods I hadn't already.

I liked the Java/IRC chat on this site, but I just got bored of that, too. I've had some damn interesting conversations among the likes of Audy, wakachamo, Autumn, Cowrie, Siggeh, and occasionally even PPNSteve.

Now I've taken on a little much in my life, and I just can't fit in Pokemon anymore. Not to say I'll never come back - I'll check in occasionally. And I'm not saying I'll never be a full time member again. Just, from this point on, don't take anything I say seriously (and you really shouldn't have before, either) - the little time I have online, I won't have much time to interpret the situation - as usual, I may not think before I post. I'll probably be on a bit in the next few days. If you have anything important you need to say to me, soon would be a good time. ^^ Good-bye.

Bye Purfugly - I thought u were a great person.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    good-bye

well, after a long thought, i'm leaving PC, for the following reasons:

1. I say thanks to the bank, for messing up the PC money, that 5 day outage showed me that PC is only a forum, i used to be on it all day, but after that 5 day outage, it's showed me that i have other stuff to do, and that PC isn't really importent, when PC came back online, i didn't care.

2. PC isn't the same, you know, i've been involved in 3 arguments already, and they're all over hacked pokemon, it's a bunch of pixels, get over it! And i'm seeing other members get bashed because they think that he's trading hacked pokemon.

3. I'm seeing language, and other stuff, which the mods are ignoring completly, when was it ok to say the words "Crap" and "Pisses me off" and since when is Mini-Modding a rule.

4. When i joined here in June of 2005, i loved this place, but then i bored of it, so when i came back, in 2007, PC was different, it's like no-one cared that i was gone, and to all my friends here now, Gyoka, Hammerhead and thecallofgame, thanks for all the lv 1 battles, and everything.

So to everyone who will read this, good-bye, i might come back in a year or so, but maybe not, so yeah.

Good-Bye, From Brotlov

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Not many people knew me anyway but thanks to A&N and Ryouki I've decided to return ^_^

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • I return yet again *sigh* and no one I used to talk to is around anymore...

Good to be back regardless.

Well i don't know you but i hope you become an active person here at Pokecommunity

-Amso-​

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright... I'm posting here just to tell all of you guys that I'm leaving. <~ Happy or sad, I don't care :/ ... I've been here for one whole year, and I just can tell that this isn't the right place for me. I'm just tired of hypocrites, liars, and all the rest. I mainly getting out of this area because of some members that are getting on my nerves. From the beginning of July or August 2007, I had some problems with a lot of you guys, all around this community.

Some of the members here were starting up some messed-up discussions about me. Others were insulting me, just because I was complimenting some people, by seeing their pictures, in the Off-Topic Section of the forum. And of course, when someone gets a compliment, another person gets jealous, and all that... Another problem was about sudden rules that appeared, randomly... Yeah. I also noticed that some of the staff enjoys using the warning button. :3 That button is really attracting, right? Abusing is the word that I want to put here. <~

Also, I began to understand why many members left this community... There are now too many rules, in this community. And I strongly think that's bad. I'll keep my mouth shut, about banned members, by the way.

All this to say that I'm leaving this forum.

ciao. </3

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Alright... I'm posting here just to tell all of you guys that I'm leaving. <~ Happy or sad, I don't care :/ ... I've been here for one whole year, and I just can tell that this isn't the right place for me. I'm just tired of hypocrites, liars, and all the rest. I mainly getting out of this area because of some members that are getting on my nerves. From the beginning of July or August 2007, I had some problems with a lot of you guys, all around this community.

Some of the members here were starting up some messed-up discussions about me. Others were insulting me, just because I was complimenting some people, by seeing their pictures, in the Off-Topic Section of the forum. And of course, when someone gets a compliment, another person gets jealous, and all that... Another problem was about sudden rules that appeared, randomly... Yeah. I also noticed that some of the staff enjoys using the warning button. :3 That button is really attracting, right? Abusing is the word that I want to put here. <~

Also, I began to understand why many members left this community... There are now too many rules, in this community. And I strongly think that's bad. I'll keep my mouth shut, about banned members, by the way.

ciao. </3

Good lord... :shocked: You're leaving?!?! It won't be the same without you, Vavavoom. Even if I never really did know you all that much.

Well, goodbye.

Vavavoom ~ 2006-2007

Years
  • Alright... I'm posting here just to tell all of you guys that I'm leaving. <~ Happy or sad, I don't care :/ ... I've been here for one whole year, and I just can tell that this isn't the right place for me. I'm just tired of hypocrites, liars, and all the rest. I mainly getting out of this area because of some members that are getting on my nerves. From the beginning of July or August 2007, I had some problems with a lot of you guys, all around this community.

ciao. </3

NOOO! Not Vavavoom! Anyone but you Cedric. =[

Dude, I wish you well. Take care, and hopefully will speak to you again soon!

~CM

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    not many people knew me but i havent' been here for a while but i'm back =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    memoir

you know.. when i joined this community a couple of days ago, I had a lot of questions to ask. And you know what? Vavavoom answered most of them! (im not leavin you out souless btw) I dont know what to think... But Vavavoom did have a point.. there are too much rules.. I'm sorry, that's the truth, and because if it, PC has probably just lost the finest member it would probably ever have..

so what am I saying here?

Cut the rules, tame the moderators,, maybe then... maybe.. we will see Vavavoom come back. I hope everyone is proud of themselves that were their in the events that lead him to his departure... congrats.. (SARCASTIC)

goodbye Vavavoom, you helped me find my feet here, and even though you did decline my offer: I forgive and thank you.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Alright... I'm posting here just to tell all of you guys that I'm leaving. <~ Happy or sad, I don't care :/ ... I've been here for one whole year, and I just can tell that this isn't the right place for me. I'm just tired of hypocrites, liars, and all the rest. I mainly getting out of this area because of some members that are getting on my nerves. From the beginning of July or August 2007, I had some problems with a lot of you guys, all around this community.

ciao. </3

*screams*

Vavavoom, you can't leave. You were one of the people that talked to me after my two year absence. You are an awesome person. Even though I am sad, I know you won't change your mind. As long as I can keep contact with you via MSN, you still have a chance to come back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back