• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Daniel. ^^ If I havent already met you, my name ish Karli. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time back here, and I'm sorry your computer broke. @.@ That must of sucked. ;0; Anyways, its great to have you back. ^.~

~Karli

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Yay, it's great to see you back, yah, I used all my savings on a new compy too XD I'm the sister of Latios13 who you PMed in the last election XD I remember that XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Daniel said:
    yup..heres the story: my comp got attacked by a virus and my dad tried to fix it... then my dad somehow ruined my CPU... Ive been saving money for a new comp for a long time and finally got enough money...were kinda broke, so my dad couldnt buy one for me... anyway.. Im back..Its sure been a long time...
    Hello. Welcome back to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. I remember you. You are one of people who welcomed me when I was new user. Thank you very much. Nice to see you again.

Years
  • okay, not a good day... >>;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I will be gone until further notice. I donno how long I'll be gone. computer problems. It's so fried right now. So now you know. o.o;;;

EDIT: BACK! but computer still slow. *remembers not to restart* x_x;;;
    wow, that problem was fixed in a day.
    Thanks for caring. ^^

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, I hope you get your computer problems fixed soon, Sammi. ^_____^ We'll miss you! *hugs* Well, I'll see ya when I see ya. ^.~

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Hey everyone!!! I didn't make a post about leaving but I am back after the hard studying of the Selective High Schools Test. So I will be on more from now

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I'm going to be gone for a 2 days - a week, since my mom is taking the CPU in. Bah, she thinks I downloaded ads. And the computer is going slow...

But it's HER fault! XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I'm going to be away for a couple of days because were moving! It came as a real suprise to me! I'm moving to Texas by the way. Anyways, I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I can't wait until I'm back. See all of you guys soon!

XOXO Haley

Years
  • Guess what? I'm going to be gone... again! O_O;;;;

this time, we're moving. I'll be gone from at least monday through friday. I probably will be too busy to get on Sunday (and besides, we have to unplug the computer on sunday ;-; ). Everything should be unpacked on friday, BUT 1. we have to figure out where the computer is going to go and 2. the computer may not want to start up again, like the last, very short abesnce.

long story short, I'll be gone monday to whenever. Shouldn't be longer than a week. :/

EDDDDDDDITTTTTTTTTTTTTT: I'm baaaaaaaack! xD Internet is up and stuff.
    so you can ignore all the stuff above.

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
  • For all PC members i will leave temporaly , i cant ,continue posting i have another priortys as my studies, i cant find time so dont expect Maria all the time here.

ILL MISS YOU GUYS

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • I'm probably going to be gone untill May or around that time. SChool is my top priority, and I'm trying to get all A's. I might make it on to post once or twice during that time, but I'm not betting on it...

EDIT: forget that! the teachers are going easy on us this quarter! so i'll be on some times!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I was only gone for a week so I'm goint to just post here that.......

I'm back! xD But because were still packing, I might not be on as much as I used to....

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    So I guess it's time..
    Just announcing my leave, and not coming back, for personal reasons. If any admins ar reading this I ask of you if it does not get in the way of other members, please ban my IP but not user, so anyone using mah computer will be unable to access and find out about my actions here, and if is possible to delete my fanclub, fan-fic and all other threads about me. Thanks,

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • OMG! Bye Anacortes :(

Ill be in China tomorrow so I will not be on for like 2 weeks. Bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back