• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    I don't know where to post this but anyways...I'm currently in Kuala Lumpur and it's really. really boring. If your parents are planning to travel to Malaysia, don't, you'll thank after you do. I rather be back in Singapore at this moment and I'm a little homesick. Talking about Singapore, their airport rocks. It was just 20 minutes from the time I got out of the plane to the time I got out of the terminal. I almost missed my flight to Singapore from New York since we arrived 10 minutes before departing time. It was all thanks to this one guy who led us through security in less than a minute. Unsafe? Do the math. Anyways, it was all thanks to our American Eagle flight that came an hour and a half late (the flight was that long). Well, bye.
    hey, mister spud. I was wondering where you were. Um, i hope you are back soon, so you can join the funs and weird discussions.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Ohh theres is such thread..... Anyway I am going to be away at monday the 27 july and 3 days futher

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hi, i'm gone starting tomorrow morning for 10 days. have fun w/out me. if that's possible.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Your summer school sounds just like mine. I only have 4 hours of school but two whole examination booklets take the rest of the day to finish. XD
    Alright, I'll see you in mid-August then. Bye.

The 26th of July Miyu-chan? That's right after my birthday! :P
    See you soon.
    Happy belated birthday. :P

Aww, I was going to post August MOTM today... bleh.

Well, PC sure has a lot of new members, and it looks very very fun here.... :)

I'll be active again within another week or so. Till then, seeyalater guys.
    Leave/Return of Absence

In other words, keep up the good work! :) I'll just make a few posts then sign off.

Have fun, latiosspud, shining_light, and everybody else leaving! (I can't read. :P)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    Happy belated birthday. :P

Aww, I was going to post August MOTM today... bleh.

Well, PC sure has a lot of new members, and it looks very very fun here.... :)

I'll be active again within another week or so. Till then, seeyalater guys.
    Leave/Return of Absence

In other words, keep up the good work! :) I'll just make a few posts then sign off.

Have fun, latiosspud, shining_light, and everybody else leaving! (I can't read. :P)

You surprised me a little when you posted in my B-day thread. I had no idea you were online...thanks to invisible mode. :P
    Yeah, it's fun but I've been a bit quiet here lately.
    Oh don't worry, it's not late from my birthday, atleast not to my classmates. They kept asking for a share of my birthjddday money. XD
    See how selfish they are? :P

Okay, see you later then.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    i going to be off pc and anything elese till sunday(this sunday). Why cuz i shot my little bro with a paint ball from a paintball gun so i'm grounded. my mom left to get a cell phone repaired so i'm going to type this then wathch tv well bye bye!.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I will take a trip to Farm this weekend. So I wont be here all weekend... Miss Me XD
    But I will still be on today ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back