• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I think I wont, Piro XD
    I will let my comp with a guy that will reformat it to Windows XP on Monday, so I will be without my computer for one week...

Pichu2

Deep in my Pikachu!
    Years
    one thing I have to advice you. like if you make graphics or something, pictures that you want... save somewhere! When my bro bought the new thingy where you click to open the computer (so confuse if it called a monitor or not) and windows xp, I didn't upload all my graphics and pictures on my site so all was kind of lost in the old thingy. So I have all to restart... My brother didn't save the stuffs that was on the old. He was only transfer the stuffs in my brothers' computer. But in my bros' computer, there's nothing special!!!!!!!!!! They blocked my account, so I could not access! v__v Still now, I didn't not finish to save picture. And there's a lot of graphics lost...

<_< I didn't even it will take 1 week to installed all the programs and because my bro goes to work. My other bro can't installed stuff because didn't know what my bro wanted. So I can't access of the computer for a week. (I pass about all the time to watch tv!)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I'm about to be banned, so see you all around.

Edit: Hey, whatcha know, I haven't yet. Maybe Steve won't live up to the threat.

Edit2: Today's been quite interesting...

Last edited:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    I'm about to be banned, so see you all around.

Edit: Hey, whatcha know, I haven't yet. Maybe Steve won't live up to the threat.

Edit2: Today's been quite interesting...
    Your about to be banned?! Noo, JK! Don't go! :(

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Once again, Jolteon, I was fooled by you. :P I didn't finish reading you post, and I was like "NO! He can't leave!"

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Hmm, there's a little arguement going on over a thread... Steve threatened to ban me but hasn't completely banned me yet. =/

And lol @ the TCards, I'd just figure out some way of getting back on PC for them. :P

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Well, guys due to some messed up problem, I'm unable to go on PC. Whenever I try going here I always end up with a white screen saying "Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/config.php
    Line: 205"

I think it'll be that way the rest of the time. So until I get a new computer I can't log on. But I'll be back as soon as you know it. You can count on it.

But I'll always be on at MSN..(okay, not always. XD) so if your dying to talk to me, you can do it there. So until then, guys. If you think you know what the problem is, you can also tell me at MSN.

Just doing a favour for a friend.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Toothache said:
    Just doing a favour for a friend.

Thanks Toothache. But nevermind my problem is done.
    YAHOOO!
    I just hope I don't have it again.

Just to take note, I think a lot of members are experiencing the same problem.
    That's why there aren't that many members on.

Ohh, eliana just wanted me to say hi and that she's a PC addict. XD
    Ya hear that Eli? :P
    Ohh and if you have any idea how to help her, got tell her in MSN.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    eliana said:
    Lol *giggle* you spammed since im here *snicker*

Nope, all I have to do is delete that part that I posted about helping you. :P
    And I'll still have a post. XD
    But I'm too lazy to edit.

Just an early notice, I might be gone for a week in Canada. Take that might as a 3 percent chance.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I must say I have returned to the community. Even though my absence wasn't very long, I'm just going to say that there are going to be times where I won't be online, I will try to come on PC as much as I can. I hope thats okay with each and everyone of you.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I must say I have returned to the community. Even though my absence wasn't very long, I'm just going to say that there are going to be times where I won't be online, I will try to come on PC as much as I can. I hope thats okay with each and everyone of you.

I'm sure it will be. ^_^ Anyways, welcome back Dizzy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back