• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I won't be here for the next 2 days, because my mom won a one night stay at a hotel for my family at a picnic hosted by my dad's company, and we are staying there Friday night. It is at a kinda expensive hotel by the lake (Lake Superior). We will be leaving the house at 4 PM, but I probably won't have time to come online before that, and then we will be back home late Saturday.

See ya later! :P

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I will b leavin on Monday(or at least i wont hav my computer) as we r movin 2 indianapolis...*REALLY MAD*FIRE HEAD*
    well...we'll hav 2 establish cable connection and all that other stuff XD so i dunno how long ill b gone
    Edit: 2day's the last day with my computer in good ol' illinois
    ah well...i heard theres a gamin convention soon near the place im goin 2 (yay XD)i frget the name -_-

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My computer's dead, I'm using a library one right now...I don't know when I'll be back, but even when I am I'm probably going to stay more low-key around here from now on...I'm debating whether to leave when the T-Dome comes or not, I don't know yet =/ Until then, you'll probably see little or none of me depending on how long it takes for my computer to get fixed and how much I feel like coming here.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    My computer's dead, I'm using a library one right now...I don't know when I'll be back, but even when I am I'm probably going to stay more low-key around here from now on...I'm debating whether to leave when the T-Dome comes or not, I don't know yet =/ Until then, you'll probably see little or none of me depending on how long it takes for my computer to get fixed and how much I feel like coming here.
    Great, all the good people are leaving as soon as PC BEGINS WORKING FOR ME AGAIN AFTER ALMOST TWO WEEKS! O_O; *bawls uncontrollably and screams up at the sky* WHY?!?! I hope I haven't missed much. All I heard was that this place was gettin' pretty spammy while I was gone. Hmm, well, I'm just here to tell you that I have come back after my long (unexpected) leave of absence. Hope I at least see ya soon, Chairman Kaga!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Great, all the good people are leaving as soon as PC BEGINS WORKING FOR ME AGAIN AFTER ALMOST TWO WEEKS! O_O; *bawls uncontrollably and screams up at the sky* WHY?!?! I hope I haven't missed much. All I heard was that this place was gettin' pretty spammy while I was gone. Hmm, well, I'm just here to tell you that I have come back after my long (unexpected) leave of absence. Hope I at least see ya soon, Chairman Kaga!

Welcome back, Boss ^_^, It's been pretty empty without you :(, I'm glad that you're back.

See you soon, Chairman Kaga, it will feel empty without you too!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    CHRYSTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clings on to her ankle* I have missed seeing your posts so much! I'm so happy that your computer is finally letting you onto PC! *dances around happily*

And ahh... I really don't think that the T-Dome is going to mess anything up, Chairman Kaga. T_T Besides, you don't even have to see it if you don't want to; You ask a Super Moderator to allow you to see it. Anyway, I really hope that you don't decide to leave! You're one of our best members!

Pichu2

Deep in my Pikachu!
    Years
    I am back even I didn't tell because PC wasn't working for me... So I had checked it today and it works! GREAT! So happy! Now I could started to post again!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    finally bak!!! ill say dial-up is evil...i only got 2 hrs and nothing done XD
    and its about time those cable ppl got here XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    u just missed those distractions i gav u while u were doin homework XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I will most likely be going on another trip this weekend, and this time to Mall of America. I will be leaving during Friday sometime, and will be back Sunday night. I have been waiting to go to Mall of America since the last time I went there last year. Hopefully it doesn't rain, since we are going camping most likely. We will be going to other placed too in the Twin Cities. I'm hoping to have a great time, and to see you guys on Monday.

See ya! :P

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Sorry for not being online these past couple days, I went to Saint Louis to see my triplet sisters try-out for American Idol. Well too bad they didn't make it, because MEAN SIMON called them fat. Well, watch them in November and you decide if their fat "Jessica Simpsons"
    Erm, anyway XD!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm going to New York tommorow w00t w00t, its not Portugal but there are lots of opportunities in NYC w00t w00t, see you in three days.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm going down to catalina island for a week with my family starting the morning of the 14th. the soda's good there. have fun without me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back