• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead 2

What do you think about left 4 dead 2

• Its awesome, I really want to get it!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Its okay

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Booooooooooooooooooring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
Years
  • I guess I'm missing your point?

I don't see anything in that list that even hints towards the original survivors being in Left 4 Dead 2. XD
    Look at the scavenger mode. Basically, two teams of 4 try to collect supplies. Infer, bro, infer

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • If you mean this achievement...

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS 15
    Form a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge.

Then that's only referring to Survivors vs. Infected, not Survivors vs. Survivors.

I'm sure the original survivors will show up in one way or another, but I highly doubt they'd make a Survivors vs. Survivors mode, let alone what you're implying. XD

Scavenger mode is four survivors trying to collect supplies while the infected try to stop them, but I'm sure you knew that.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • the new characters do look a bit eh, but im excited for the new L4D, just for the new campaigns n stuff

gamer tag: SSRValentine

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Id probably be using Nick the most since all the other characters are strange. I know they have new weapon skins which I have no clue about but from what ive seen in game trailers you can use an Mk. 16 which will probably be my main weapon for L4D2.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Yeah, defently a much better improvement from the first one from what I played. Was playing the demo, walking through a narrow area, friken charger comes a running at me, and I have a machete out, boy that was fun. Chargers creep me right the heck out, though. If anyone wants to play the demo (PC version) on expert tomorrow, they should contact me. :3

Years
  • In case anyone hasn't heard yet the 360 version of L4D2 will include avatar awards in the form of 4 shirts and a medkit.

Med Kit: Beat all five campaigns.
    Bull Shifters Shirt: Win 10 games of Versus.
    A Left 4 Dead 2 Shirt: Win 10 games of Scavenge.
    Zombie Hand Shirt: Kill 10,000 Infected.
    Depeche Mode Shirt: Rescue Gnome Chompski from the Dark Carnival.

If you like the avatars then it's actually a nice incentive to buy the game for the 360. The Depeche Mode shirt is neat.

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I am going to be broke this year again! There are seriously a lot of games I want to buy this year, and this is one of them. I didn't buy L4D the first time around because I didn't think I would enjoy it, even after I heard opinions about it. My friend bought it though and I got to play and the game was seriously fun, I never thought I would get tired of "Get to da choppa!" references but I did. I might buy this day 1 if I'm not broke by then or have some other titles slotted ahead of this.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • I pre-ordered this game back in September. I loved the first game and as soon as I heard of a sequel being released, I was like, "whoaharharowheweeee!" I had fun getting all the achievements for the first one, now I'm gonna check out how challenging the L4D2 ones are going to be.

... not looking forward to the new Special Infected though. The Spitter scares me already. >_<

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • The Witches in the first L4D scared the crap out of me, let alone all the new Special Infected there'll be. D:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There are not too many new Special Infected in L4D2 but there are a few. I was actually playin L4D yesterday in spirit of Halloween and now Im super excited for this release. Its gonna be almostEPIC. The new Gas can fuel game looks like a load of fun.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I just played the demo and im sure that L4D2 will be a game of the year for sure. Too bad it wasnt a whole campaign though but its worth replaying over and over. (until you get bored of it of course)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Where did you play the demo? I really wanna get my hands on that.

Years
  • VALVe just added another bonus for people who pre-purchase Left 4 Dead 2.
    If you own Team Fortress 2 on Steam you'll get a Bill's Hat the next time you play the game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Where did you play the demo? I really wanna get my hands on that.

You have to pre-order the game. But I think the demo goes Live for everyone today. We can all enjoy it. :>

VALVe just added another bonus for people who pre-purchase Left 4 Dead 2.
    If you own Team Fortress 2 on Steam you'll get a Bill's Hat the next time you play the game.

That's not a great incentive if you're struggling to purchase L4D2. XD Kinda cool, but not great. If someone doesn't own Team Fortress 2, they'll just be like, "k".

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah I finally got to download it. Had a little trouble finding it. I played the demo like 5 times online and I am inlove with the new female character. Love her Dialog, aswell as the country guy. I am sooo paying mine off when I get the chance.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • The character I use the most is probably Ellis because he is probably my favorite L4D2 character. Next up would probably be Nick, Coach, then Rochelle(I think thats her name... otherwise I forgot 0.o)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ellis & Rochelle ftw! I love them both. This is going to be a good game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's funny to see people change their opinion from, "THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE. NEW CHARACTERS SUCK." to "Wow, I like the characters. Game's gunna rock."

Not anyone here, but on other sites I've been to. XD

I'm downloading the demo now. 20% done and it's been going for an hour or more. :/

Back