• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead 2

What do you think about left 4 dead 2

• Its awesome, I really want to get it!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Its okay

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Booooooooooooooooooring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gunn

horror resident
Years
  • I wish I had more time to play it though sadly. They really work up players on the campaigns, which are SO FUN. My favorite has to be either Dark Carnival or Hard Rain.

Expert mode is going to be so intense.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I already tried expert but I played it with realism mode and when realism mode is on, you pretty much have to stick with your team otherwise your dead. It also makes expert much more challenging and fun to play.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • "Program too big to fit memory"

Well, this sure does suck. Was working fine on the release and 2 days after. Boy I can't wait til I get to build a better computer.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Problems with this game:

Multiplayer would be fun if it was a hot laggy mess. Every game but one that I have played in has been unplayable

Single player is beautiful but its hard because the computer players suck

Its sometimes way too easy for the Infected Team in versus sometimes when someone is using the Spitter

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • It also makes expert much more challenging and fun to play.

Oh yes definitely. I tried it on single player and I did fairly okay. I'm pretty positive that I can get The Real Deal achievement if I had another player with me. I already got a team that can help me out with that. They both have all achievements for Left 4 Dead (first one) so that makes them promising to me.

How's versus, anyone? I been laying off that until I can make myself more familiar with the campaigns instead of jumping in with no knowledge of where I'm going. xD I still get lost in Campaign mode...

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Problems with this game:

Multiplayer would be fun if it was a hot laggy mess. Every game but one that I have played in has been unplayable

Single player is beautiful but its hard because the computer players suck

Its sometimes way too easy for the Infected Team in versus sometimes when someone is using the Spitter
    Yeah, there's no lag at all on the PC version. Harah for dedicated servers.

Also, I was playing versus once and charged the enemy team into the water. Was the greatest thing ever.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I played the co-op mode with my cousin at his house and we beat the game, it didn't take that long as the first version.

Years
  • I don't have any complaints. for a game that you basically run around & shoot zombies, I love it. I'm surprised nobody really likes it

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I love the game. I've only had the time to beat Dark Carnival and Dead Center, but I'm glad each of the campaigns is as unique as in the original game. None of them look similar and that's just a nice way to show they're not just churning these out for profits alone.

But I love Valve games, so...XD; A little biased.

I haven't done Versus or Scavenge. I wanted to beat the campaigns first. :>

Back