• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries in Your Battle Revolution Team?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Tell that to Nintendo, who disallow the use of legendaries from official tournaments. That's why serious players like me don't bother with them.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
Tell that to Nintendo, who disallow the use of legendaries from official tournaments. That's why serious players like me don't bother with them.

I dont care about nintendo. Im speaking on common sense

Ichida

Years
I am using common sense. I plan to participate in an official tourney at the earliest opportunity, so I fine-tune my skills under those principles.

The reason legendaries aren't a threat is because nobody bothers to work with them the way they do normal Pokemon. Natures, EVs, very few people bother with that when it comes to legendaries. If someone raised a properly trained team of legends they'd be hard to bring down.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
@nightofshadow: Sooooooooo, i'm guessing your one of the uber trainers then?...........?

All i'm trying to say here is that it's pissing me off that people cummon to the web with a team of freshly caught legendaries and think that they're sooooooo cool and so much better than everyone else, instead of ful filling the perpose of the game which is to TRAIN your own pokemon instead of some ubers

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
@nightofshadow: Sooooooooo, i'm guessing your one of the uber trainers then?...........?

All i'm trying to say here is that it's pissing me off that people cummon to the web with a team of freshly caught legendaries and think that they're sooooooo cool and so much better than everyone else, instead of ful filling the perpose of the game which is to TRAIN your own pokemon instead of some ubers

I dont use ubers. I play according to normal tournament standard rules. Please dont assume about what you dont know please?

I am using common sense. I plan to participate in an official tourney at the earliest opportunity, so I fine-tune my skills under those principles.

The reason legendaries aren't a threat is because nobody bothers to work with them the way they do normal Pokemon. Natures, EVs, very few people bother with that when it comes to legendaries. If someone raised a properly trained team of legends they'd be hard to bring down.

I understand what your saying, And i am not bashing how you feel about it. However, Others like myself feel differently. Ubers are one thing, I can completely see why they arent allowed in any fashion. That makes sense. But legendaries that are completely outdone by non legendary pokemon confuse me. Skarmbliss is VERY hard to deal with, With or WITH OUT legendaries. properly played, they are a VERY good team and they arent legendary. The only legendaries that will probably EVER see play are raikou suicune and zapdos. Playing against smogon players thats what i have seen alot of.

legendtamer1995

Uber Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
I don't have battle revolution, I'm thinking of getting a wii and this game, I was looking for reveiws and found this place. I do want it though, but that guy wasn't me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2008
I use legendaries but i only used one hacked guy i stargazer set 8 against mysterial i used my spsirtomb with wonder guard and follow so i wouldnt die because even his team is a bit unfair

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I use legendaries but i only used one hacked guy i stargazer set 8 against mysterial i used my spsirtomb with wonder guard and follow so i wouldnt die because even his team is a bit unfair

So basically you couldn't lose.

You fail at pokemon. What's the point in playing at all if you're going to give yourself an instant victory? It defeats the purpose.

Chibaymega12

Years
I dont use ubers. I play according to normal tournament standard rules. Please dont assume about what you dont know please?

He he, i was just joking, dont get your briches in a bunch... And thats good playing by tournament standard rules, trained pokes against trained pokes really sets the trainers to a real test

@pogi: yep, i couldn't of said it better my self

Laa

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
This isn't going to end... at least nobody has brought hacking into this other than the spiritomb with wondergard...

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
I HAD legendarys on my team but when I searched for an opponent it said "there are pokemon who cannot be on the battle pass or battle set" or something like that so I replaced my Legendarys with my normal pokemon and THEN it work!

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
I don't like to use legendaries because they aren't allowed in official competition, but my EV trained team can whoop any kid who doesn't know the difference. My Heracross has OHKOd about six random kids' Dialgas anyways. :P

THe heracross i traded you? or one you trained. i might train an identical one for myself.

Silver Fang

Shiny Pokemon Co-Ordinator
Years
  • Age 32
  • MN
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
I used to have a all legend team, but I decided to change it to a normal team, so right now I have none on my team

Ichida

Years
I use 2. My favorite 2, Ho-oh and Lugia. They are undefeatable.

Ho-oh? 4x Rock weakness. One Stone Edge. Boom. Dead. Lugia's got lots of weaknesses. Electric, Ice, Rock, Ghost, Dark. A few STABbed moves from any of these can take Lugia down. It's a defensive legendary so its attack power isn't too much to fear.

Chibaymega12

Years
i thought it was 6x, the Flying weakness 2x, Fire Weakness 2x, and the (could be or couldn't be) 1.5x from the same type bonus

Ichida

Years
Fire: 2x weakness to Rock. Flying: 2x Weakness to rock. Two plus two is four, you know, and so is two times two. :P When I talk about weaknesses, I'm talking without STAB. If it was a STAB move it would most certainly kill it, as long as the attacker's ATK is decent.

Back