• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries in Your Battle Revolution Team?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
I just got PBR and I use my Palkia on my team, only currently because I'm without a fire type. Once I get two new team members trained on the DS this weekend I'll copy them onto my Revolution team. Woot. But I already battled two trainers today and they both have 2+ legends on their teams, I just used my Gengar and owned all their psychic types with speedy shadow balls hah.

If it says "connection interrupted" after the match ends, does that always happen or is it like saying they quit because they lost?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
i use three as of know shaymin lvl 30 darkrai lvl50 and manaphy lvl 46 i dont use them to kick everyones but i just have them in my team cuz i like them

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
If it says "connection interrupted" after the match ends, does that always happen or is it like saying they quit because they lost?

Either the connection screwed up on either end, or the other guy just turned his Wii off because he lost.

Back