• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Fan Club

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • Ok, then. I guess being called a roaming legend is pretty cool then :) Oh and the current topic is just random Pokemon talk. You can ramble on about your favorite Pokemon (like I do a lot, Dialga is just SO awesome) or you can rant and rave about how weird the gen 5 mons look. Pretty much talk about anything Pokemon related.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Ok, then. I guess being called a roaming legend is pretty cool then :) Oh and the current topic is just random Pokemon talk. You can ramble on about your favorite Pokemon (like I do a lot, Dialga is just SO awesome) or you can rant and rave about how weird the gen 5 mons look. Pretty much talk about anything Pokemon related.

Nice, good explanation, and we can change the title to random pokemon talk, :P

Umm could you or anyone please tell me what the topic is!

Random Pokemon Talk, talk about anything pokemon related, :)

Last edited:

olih

Years
  • Random Pokemon Talk! Ok, let's see... Is anyone freaked out by the fact that there is now a Pokemon that is a living chandelier???? (Chandelure)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Actually guys, if we could keep it legendary-related, that'd be great. :x If you want random PKMN talk, there's a DCC in Pokémon General.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • We can keep it that way I suppose, x).
    Well then, which do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom?
    Legendary Fan Club

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
    Legendary Fan Club

Answer: At first i thought Zekrom but now since i know itz electricity and Reshiram iz fire... therez no doubt about it that i prefer Reshiram !! Zekrom might be black in color which i prefer but that doeznt cover the most important potential that Reshiram has :) Itz whatz on the inside that countz right :P

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
    Years
  • I like Zekrom a lot because of the way it looks. :'D I dunno, Reshiram looks a bit too feminine to me. I think I read somewhere that Reshiram was supposed to look like that. But yeah, and I like Zekrom's type. Dragon/Fire is awesome to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    can I join?
    1-Username: Raymanrulz
    2-Reason to join: I love legends!( name one and I'll say the region, partners, and ability's)
    3-First Legendary Partner: Dialga
    4-Activeness: I'll try to post often, but I'm more of a observer.

olih

Years
    Legendary Fan Club
    Zekrom all they way!!!!! It looks awesomer (is that even a word?), plus it's black. Which is a cool color. I love fire type, but I like Zekrom better........
    Didn't we have this discussion before though? Oh well, for the new members to have a chance to speak up then :) Btw, where'd you get the awesome pic?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • can I join?
    1-Username: Raymanrulz
    2-Reason to join: I love legends!( name one and I'll say the region, partners, and ability's)
    3-First Legendary Partner: Dialga
    4-Activeness: I'll try to post often, but I'm more of a observer.

Well, in that case, You are in! Welcome Raymanrulz! :P
    As for naming one, I name.......Mewtwo.

Zekrom all they way!!!!! It looks awesomer (is that even a word?), plus it's black. Which is a cool color. I love fire type, but I like Zekrom better........
    Didn't we have this discussion before though? Oh well, for the new members to have a chance to speak up then :) Btw, where'd you get the awesome pic?

I agree with you on every bit. I love and adore Zekrom, for the design and color and maybe about the part that it is supposed to represent a man. :)
    I got the picture from here.

Oh, and Meichama, the Pokemon creator(or the one who designed the 2 legendaries) did, in fact, reveal that Reshiram is supposed to look like a feminine and Zekrmon a male, manly look. He also revealed they are the opposites in everything, being yin and yang or something of the sort.

olih

Years
  • awesome thanks
    Yeah, it is pretty obvious that they are yin and yang. Plus yin and yang is like white for female and black for male. Something like that. I'm not really that brushed up on Chinese stuff. Which I should actually be considering I am Chinese....

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Mewtwo is a clone of mew and is in the orange Islands(?). he aperes in the first movie. He doesn't have a compastianit heart and used to hate other pokemon and people. Thats the main part.

PokéTravellerNumber13

A Multi-Diamensional Traveller
    Years
  • A request to join!

> Username
    PokéTravellerNumber13

> Reason to join
    For the fact legandary's are just that.
    LEGANDARY!!
    Meaning they are just cool on all levels.

> First Legendary Partner
    I cannot decide between Dialga or Palkia.
    So can you just surprise me with one.
    Yet I want it to be normal.

> Activeness
    As often as i can, most likey weekends.

Much Appreciated

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Legendaries are amazing. I would like to request membership, please.

1-Username - Meganium90
    2-Reason to join - I think legendaries are not just mysterious, but they're also majestic in their own way. I love legendaries, even the three Kanto birds.
    3-First Legendary Partner - Articuno (shiny, if possible)
    4-Activeness - My status is active, so I'll bookmark this thread to come here often.

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    1-Username: Censen.Morris
    2-Reason to join: IDK, I like legendaries, you only get one chance at each.
    3-First Legendary Partner: Shiny Groudon
    4-Activeness: I log on pretty much every day, is that what you mean?

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
    Years
  • Oh, and Meichama, the Pokemon creator(or the one who designed the 2 legendaries) did, in fact, reveal that Reshiram is supposed to look like a feminine and Zekrmon a male, manly look. He also revealed they are the opposites in everything, being yin and yang or something of the sort.

Oh yeah that's right! XDDD I completely forgot. |3 Well, the more ya know right? XD

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • I like Zekrom a lot because of the way it looks. :'D I dunno, Reshiram looks a bit too feminine to me. I think I read somewhere that Reshiram was supposed to look like that. But yeah, and I like Zekrom's type. Dragon/Fire is awesome to me.

When you said you like Zekromz type,, i didnt know if you knew but Zekrom iz Dragon/Electric... Reshiram iz Dragon/Fire,, jus saying cuz i couldnt tell if you knew or not between them.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
    Years
  • When you said you like Zekromz type,, i didnt know if you knew but Zekrom iz Dragon/Electric... Reshiram iz Dragon/Fire,, jus saying cuz i couldnt tell if you knew or not between them.

Bahhh, yeah I had a feeling I'd get their types mixed up. =w= And I was WAYYYY too lazy to look up his type. |D But thank you though for letting me know. XDDD

Back