• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Fan Club

VarimathraS

Allround Gamer
Years
  • Can I join please?

Which Legendary is best, in terms of legendaries?
    I think it's Mewtwo.

If you could stay with one legendary pokemon for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
    I think it would be Ho-oh.

Which Legendary doesn't deserve to be a legendary?
    I think the most legendary's from gen 5 and Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Fione and Manaphy. I know it's alot, but i don't really like them.

Which Pokemon do you think should be legendaries?
    I dunno.

Years
  • Am I the only one here who prefers Reshiram over Zekrom? ;; I find Reshiram really appealing with that white angelic appearance. Those blue eyes just add to its beauty!

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Am I the only one here who prefers Reshiram over Zekrom? ;; I find Reshiram really appealing with that white angelic appearance. Those blue eyes just add to its beauty!

No-no-no~! You're not the only one that likes Reshiram more than Zekrom~! I like Reshiram more than Zekrom too~ Reshiram is soo pretty~ For some reason I thought it would be Water/dragon type instead of Fire/dragon. :D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Partners!

Can I join please?

Which Legendary is best, in terms of legendaries?
    I think it's Mewtwo.

If you could stay with one legendary pokemon for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
    I think it would be Ho-oh.

Which Legendary doesn't deserve to be a legendary?
    I think the most legendary's from gen 5 and Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Fione and Manaphy. I know it's alot, but i don't really like them.

Which Pokemon do you think should be legendaries?
    I dunno.

Yeah, you may join, but which legendary do you want as your first partner? Mewtwo?

VarimathraS

Allround Gamer
    Years
  • Yeah, you may join, but which legendary do you want as your first partner? Mewtwo?
    Can I have Ho-oh?

What do you think of Reshiram and Zekrom? Which one do you prefer?
    I like both of them, but I prefer Reshiram. That's why I will probably buy Pokemon Black.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • I have a new topic:
    Which legendary's signature move do you think is the awesomest? Why?

I think Roar of Time is the best, because it looks cool, and also you can travel in time when Dialga uses it.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I have a new topic:
    Which legendary's signature move do you think is the awesomest? Why?

Well, in terms of power, I think Roar of Time is a very awesome move. As for my number one favorite of all time, then I must go with.....I really can't think of one other than Roar of Time and this move having to do with darkness....if forgot it, I can't believe.

Years
  • Which legendary's signature move do you think is the awesomest? Why?
    I found the name Luster Purge pretty cool. =p Not to forget that it has a pretty good animation as well.

olih

Years
  • Roar of Time is my No 1, but Judgement is also pretty cool. It can be any type. ANY TYPE.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Spacial Bend, I think it's called thay way, kind of came off a bit. Maybe they put more power on that attack......or maybe I just want more power, :shocked:

Years
  • Spacial Bend, I think it's called thay way, kind of came off a bit. Maybe they put more power on that attack......or maybe I just want more power, :shocked:
    That move is called Spacial Rend, not Spacial Bend. :) I think Spacial Rend's power and accuracy are well balanced. It does not cause any recoil damage, nor lowers the user's stats, so 100 Power is pretty good.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • That move is called Spacial Rend, not Spacial Bend. :) I think Spacial Rend's power and accuracy are well balanced. It does not cause any recoil damage, nor lowers the user's stats, so 100 Power is pretty good.

Ahh, sorry...I knew I said something wrong there:cross eyed:
    Then in that case, I guess it's just me. :paranoid:

olih

Years
  • Spacial Rend is a pretty good move, even though it's Palkia's sig move! I have sworn an eternal hatred against Palkia, just because it's Dialga's rival. Yes, I'm immature like that.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Nah, I bet I'm more immature in other ways, XD.
    New Topic Then:
    What do you think of the sudden blast of legendaries in Generation 5?

olih

Years
  • Maybe Game Freak want people to think Unova is "specialer" than other regions since it has more legendaries a.k.a. powerhouses? Although Sinnoh had a huge amount of legendaries too, so...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Maybe Game Freak want people to think Unova is "specialer" than other regions since it has more legendaries a.k.a. powerhouses? Although Sinnoh had a huge amount of legendaries too, so...

I agree with your statement there, but the legendaries now seem a bit.....off. The three fighting duo that protect the forest seem a bit lower than a legendary, and I thought at first Verezion was shaymin's cousin or something, :paranoid:
    The only legendary I love so far is Victini and Zekrom. :P

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
    Years
  • 1-MeiChama
    2-Legendaries are freaking awesome. :'D And, and I want to talk about the awesomeness they are with other people! 8D;
    3-Oh man so hard to decide! D8 Uhhhh, can I have Moltres please? <3
    4-I'll try to come onto the forums once a day. :3

Back