• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legends - Real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROM Hacker
    Years
    ???

Could it be that Mew and Arceus somehow "teamed up" and created everything?

:t151: +
    Legends - Real or not?

No Possibility? Think about it

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    ^^^What he said. Arceus created the universe and the legends. Mew was the first non-legendry pokemon from which all others evolved.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    here's how i see it and i know all the little poke info things state otherwise, but this is how it should be (in my eyes) in coordination with the bible

arceus = god
    mew = adam/eve (or) abraham
    palkia, dialga = sarah, hagar
    azelf uxie mesprit = angels (dont gots names)
    darkrai = satan
    lugia ho-oh = isaac, ishmael
    birds = jewish people
    dogs = muslim people
    the arceus we catch = jesus
    kyogre, groudon, rayquaza = disciples
    regis = egyptian gods
    lautios, lautias = saints (jesus time)
    celebi, jirachi, manaphy = more angels,

ditto=chuck norris >:O

lol, im not gonna stick around for all the rude criticism i get, but yea, i got really confused while doing that so i see how gamefreak screwed their whole mythology up (would've been cool if they had linked it all up) and they still might who knows >.>

here's how i see it and i know all the little poke info things state otherwise, but this is how it should be (in my eyes) in coordination with the bible

arceus = god
    mew = adam/eve (or) abraham
    palkia, dialga = sarah, hagar
    azelf uxie mesprit = angels (dont gots names)
    darkrai = satan
    lugia ho-oh = isaac, ishmael
    birds = jewish people
    dogs = muslim people
    the arceus we catch = jesus
    kyogre, groudon, rayquaza = disciples
    regis = egyptian gods
    lautios, lautias = saints (jesus time)
    celebi, jirachi, manaphy = more angels,

ditto=chuck norris >:O

lol, im not gonna stick around for all the rude criticism i get, but yea, i got really confused while doing that so i see how gamefreak screwed their whole mythology up (would've been cool if they had linked it all up) and they still might who knows >.>

Last edited:

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    wow nice thread shiny umbreon this really has got me thinking about legends they are so rare (apparently) but are so similar to toher creatures are all pokemon maybe legendary?? lol

:O i cant believe this died out
    Anyways new question: Why do we think Dialga and palkia faught each other when they were co-dependant?

also maybe they are related like brothers and they just dis agree like all brothers and sisters or maybe its something to do with darkrai or something who knows????

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I seriously enjoy reading Theory thread, they are so enjoyable

Yeahhhhh
    I feel i have played part in this, i think i have at least one entry on every page of this thread :)

wow nice thread shiny umbreon this really has got me thinking about legends they are so rare (apparently) but are so similar to toher creatures are all pokemon maybe legendary?? lol
    Thats a bit OTT. While most pokes have some sorta special power (Eg Creating fire in their throats or) this is commonplace. It is those who show some higher control that are legendry

also maybe they are related like brothers and they just dis agree like all brothers and sisters or maybe its something to do with darkrai or something who knows????
    Possibly, most people are just putting it down to a small fued. I think differently, but until there is more evidence i will keep my mouth shut :)

Newwww question: Why are the three sprites the 'keys' who locked D&P away?

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Mabye because D+P were too powerful to exist in the real world without destroying it. Also why are the Regis keys to Regigigas being awoken?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Sorry i didnt word the question very well. Why are the 3 elves the keys to D&P when there is very little connection between them? To relate it to your question, the regis share and affinity with 'gigas, but what do the sprites have in common with the time and space pokes?

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    They were all created by Arceus so prehaps they were made the keys to avoid Arceus creating more legendaries and thus clogging up the world with super-powerful pokemon.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Thats an idea, i just think its strange that creatures created to educate humans would be put in chage of what's essentially the fabric of the universe.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Hey, here's a thought: Why don't we have a speculation session on Shaymin before it appears in a movie and we find out all about it.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Aha, i likes this idea. Nice way to resurrect the thread :)

Well i think that shaymin was one of arceus's many minions in the cause of making the world. While kyogre and groudon shaped the world, shaymin would cultivate it, making it habitable. This may not have been required if it was just the small populus of legends inhabiting the world, but if arceus planned on populating the planet then plants would be needed to generate oxygen. This indicates to me that shaymin and mew (From whom all regular pokes evolved) were created at the same time.

Its kinda stating the obvious but it puts the world into context. Shaymin is almost the planest's immune system, capable of eradicating poisins and gases in a nice perfumy fashion :P
    Yay for information on giratina, hopefully it will reinforce my arguament that he is NOT the guardian of the pokemon underworld as everyone except me says :|
    I wont go to see it, so if anyone finds a synopsis let me know :)

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I wont go to see it, so if anyone finds a synopsis let me know :)

Try serebii.net's one. It won't have a full synopsis until the movie is out though: https://www.serebii.net/movies/giratina/

I think Shaymin was created in response to humans polluting the earth and destroying forests. Arceus created it in the hope that we would realise the damage we had managed to do and stop. But it didn't work. I've heard something about some stone and prof. Oak from the in-game event for it. I haven't looked on You-tube yet though...

MuddyMudMudkip

n_n gaia.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    Where does Giratina fit in? What created it? All it says it that it lives in another world, a reverse world... Wikipedia also says that Giratina represents death.

Also if Manaphy is the "Prince of the Sea", but Lugia is the "Guardian of the Sea", then who truly rules the sea? Or even maybe Kyogre? :S

Maybe kyogre is queeny?

^_~

Lugia = Guardian-Knight-W/e

Manapphy = Teh Cherub.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I think Shaymin was created in response to humans polluting the earth and destroying forests. ...

No i think it was created far before then, i always pictured it as the creator of plantlife in the first place. Thats why i connect it to mew; mew=fauna, shaymin=flora

Anyhoo i checked youtube and yes, it does involve a stone tablet. Im not sure of its significance though.

As for the sea question:
    Kyogre=Ruler
    Lugia=Guardian
    Manaphy=Some poke whos just tryin to be important :)

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Well, we may never know as I bet the movie will contain no reference to anything shaymin-related that is in the game.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    i think shaymin's just there because the game designers thought celebi wasn't good enough.... but as far as the legends go, i hafta agree, shaymin's like the immune system for the world. Fixing up the pollution and junk (although I wish it would use another method, all the flowers seem a little bit.... creepy. it's like shaymin was intended to appeal to the female players (i hope i'm not sounding like some kind of stereotypist...) and overall comes off as highly annoying...) and keeping the world clean for people and pokemon to live. kind of like a planetary maid, almost.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well, we may never know as I bet the movie will contain no reference to anything shaymin-related that is in the game.

Yeah, the game and movies tend to be inconsistent. Games are always right in the case of dispute though.

New question; what is this new form of giratina we have seen? And who says it's even giratina??? The one in the movie poster distinctly dipicts proper legs, not tentacles.
    https://www.pokezam.com/news/data/upimages/11poster.jpg

EDIT: Commander, shaymin and celebi have no connection other than typing. I wish people would get this 'guardian of the forest' nonsense out of their heads. There is no evidence to support it, just evidence against it.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    lol, i was just messin' around. no need to take offense..... i still think shaymin is annoying, though.

as for the giratina thing, the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw it on serebii was, and I quote: "Da Heck?!" after which i went and watched Elfen Lied just to try and get that ugly thing out of my mind...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back