• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legends - Real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Where did the vortex come from?

This isn't ananswerable question. Not even religion, which seems to have an answer for everything, can come up with a sound explaination of what causes the creation of matter and energy. Its just there

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    This isn't ananswerable question. Not even religion, which seems to have an answer for everything, can come up with a sound explaination of what causes the creation of matter and energy. Its just there

Well, there is one so-called "religion" that can, but this isn't the thread for that.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    ok, i dunno if this was said or not, but in the Canalave library top floor. It says in one book,

One book titled Sinnoh Myth:

" Betray not your anger, lest ??? will come. Weep not with sorrow, or ??? will draw near. When joy and enjoyment come natural as the very air, that is happiness. Let such be blessed by the hand of Master ???"

Who is Master ???

Also the three pixies(Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit) could have made lands. In another book,

"Three pokemon there were. Into the lakes they dove. Deep, deep, drawing no breath. Deeper, deeper they dove. Into suffocating depths they dove. Deeper, then deepest they alight. From the lake floor they rise. Bearing with them the power to make vast lands, they rise again."

And this last book,

"Look not into the pokemon's eyes. In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are. Return home, but how? When there is nothing to remember? Dare not touch the pokemon's body. In but three short days, all emotions will drain away. Above all, above all, harm not the pokemon. In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety."

Could that be in reference to Darkrai, or some other legend like Giratina?

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    ok, i dunno if this was said or not, but in the Canalave library top floor. It says in one book,

One book titled Sinnoh Myth:

" Betray not your anger, lest ??? will come. Weep not with sorrow, or ??? will draw near. When joy and enjoyment come natural as the very air, that is happiness. Let such be blessed by the hand of Master ???"

Who is Master ???

This one is either Darkrai or Giratina.

Also the three pixies(Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit) could have made lands. In another book,

"Three pokemon there were. Into the lakes they dove. Deep, deep, drawing no breath. Deeper, deeper they dove. Into suffocating depths they dove. Deeper, then deepest they alight. From the lake floor they rise. Bearing with them the power to make vast lands, they rise again."

And this last book,

"Look not into the pokemon's eyes. In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are. Return home, but how? When there is nothing to remember? This refers to Uxie. Dare not touch the pokemon's body. In but three short days, all emotions will drain away. This one's Mesprit. Above all, above all, harm not the pokemon. In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety. And finally Azelf."

Could that be in reference to Darkrai, or some other legend like Giratina?

Remember, Uxie is known as the Knowledge Pokémon. Azelf is the Willpower Pokémon. Mesprit is the Emotion Pokémon. That leaves Giratina, the Renegade Pokémon, and Darkrai, the Pitch-Black Pokémon. The first book refers to either Darkrai or Giratina. I'm not sure which.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    but in the first book,

"When joy and enjoyment come natural as the very air, that is happiness. Let such be blessed by the hand of Master ???"

Wouldn't that mean that Darkrai/Giratina brought us joy and enjoyment? and it says let such be blessed. So that would be like thanking Darkrai/Giratina for giving us happiness. That doesn't seem to fit right. If Giratina represents death and darkrai being nightmares how does it bring joy?

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    but in the first book,

"When joy and enjoyment come natural as the very air, that is happiness. Let such be blessed by the hand of Master ???"

Wouldn't that mean that Darkrai/Giratina brought us joy and enjoyment? and it says let such be blessed. So that would be like thanking Darkrai/Giratina for giving us happiness. That doesn't seem to fit right. If Giratina represents death and darkrai being nightmares how does it bring joy?

Watch the 10th movie, and you'll get Darkrai's role more clearly. It does seem like Darkrai fits this better than Giratina, but we don't know enough about Giratina to make this assumption.

Then again, with the trend of these books, this Master thing could be Shaymin.

Years
    The world of pokémon is screwd up because it states that the legendaries do certain jobs in the the world of Pokémon so this would be what would happen if you caught some of the legendaries.

Lugia: all the seas will stop flowing.
    Entei: the valcanoes would stop erupting.
    Arceus: the sinnoh region would become un-balanced.
    Shaymin: all plants and trees would start dying.

what do you think.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    The world of pokémon is screwd up because it states that the legendaries do certain jobs in the the world of Pokémon so this would be what would happen if you caught some of the legendaries.

what do you think.

how would that happen? If you catch it you dont kill it. If you were to kill a legend that could happen. Like Pokemon 4ever the movie with Celebi.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years

Lugia doesn't make the sea flow.
    Just because volcanoes erupt when Entei barks doesn't mean that this is the only way they'll ever erupt at all.
    This one might be viable, but I find it extremely unlikely that Arceus holds the Sinnoh Region in balance, having taken to sleep in the alternate dimension.
    Since when does Shaymin cause plants to grow?

what do you think.

If you bothered to read the entire thread before you posted, you'd know that I covered this already.

When a legendary Pokémon is captured, a new one takes its place in the wild, so that the balance isn't upset. The new one, of course, you never get to see. Why? Because one is enough in the Pokégods' eyes.

Last edited:

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    there is more than 1 lugia. I remeber a couple of years back I saw an episode where Team Rocket stole a baby lugia from the parent.

EDIT: I figured out that there were 2 Arceus. One is the one with Multitype ability that we are talking about now. But there is another! One with a type of ???. Like the move Curse. There must have been some kind of link between that. According to what I found,

"Also, just of note, in the game's coding there is another Arceus for the type that no pokemon belongs to and only one attack has. The ??? type which is used by Curse. It is unknown and unlikely that this Arceus form shall ever see the light of day."

That would mean that the Arceus from the egg was the son of this Arceus right?

Last edited:

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Two arceus aye..
    Could the ??? one be like the main Arceus and the multi typed ones be like a piece of the main arceus?

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I... Seriously highly doubt that... T_T
    And yes Shaymin has the power to make plants grow. That's why there's so many flowers around it's area.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    EDIT: I figured out that there were 2 Arceus. One is the one with Multitype ability that we are talking about now. But there is another! One with a type of ???. Like the move Curse. There must have been some kind of link between that. According to what I found,

"Also, just of note, in the game's coding there is another Arceus for the type that no pokemon belongs to and only one attack has. The ??? type which is used by Curse. It is unknown and unlikely that this Arceus form shall ever see the light of day."

Two arceus aye..
    Could the ??? one be like the main Arceus and the multi typed ones be like a piece of the main arceus?

Wrong. It means Arceus can be ??? type if holding the right Plate, which currently does not exist.

I... Seriously highly doubt that... T_T
    And yes Shaymin has the power to make plants grow. That's why there's so many flowers around it's area.

According to the Pokédex in Diamond, Shaymin curls up in flowerbeds to hide, using the "fur" on its back as camouflage. In Pearl, yeah, it says it can do that. OK.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    so whats the story behind Jirachi. What could the eye on his stomach have to do with him?

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    It's an eye. o.O
    And I think it's something to do with the wishes it grants. I never really got around to seeing the movie. But I do know it opens up and shoots a beam when it grants a wish.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    there is more than 1 lugia. I remeber a couple of years back I saw an episode where Team Rocket stole a baby lugia from the parent.
    Even though its the damn anime, its possible

EDIT: I figured out that there were 2 Arceus. One is the one with Multitype ability that we are talking about now. But there is another! One with a type of ???. Like the move Curse.
    ??? is a variable type, so is covered by the MULTITYPE arceus
    There must have been some kind of link between that. According to what I found,
    What did you find though? There is no evidence to back this claim up.

"Also, just of note, in the game's coding there is another Arceus for the type that no pokemon belongs to and only one attack has. The ??? type which is used by Curse.
    No there isn't
    It is unknown and unlikely that this Arceus form shall ever see the light of day."

Yeah, seeing as there is only one arceus I doubt thats true

Ok im going to clear something up:
    Curse is ??? type because it works in different ways for different pokemon. It is not an unknown type, just a variable one. The same would be for judgement if arceus wasn't normal type as a base. Oh and there is no 1st or 2nd arceus, there is one. Being the pokemon god, he is immortal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back