• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lessons You've Learned From Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    Because the Pokemon series has so many things to teach us. ^_^

I've learned that it's okay to waltz into people's houses with out knocking,
    that rodents can apparently control electricity,
    and that as soon as you're ten years old, you're allowed to travel around alone and battle strangers.

So, what have you learned from Pokemon?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Never fight someone.

If you lose, you have the guy who beat you half your money. As if the fact that you'll probably end up in hospital with a ridiculously expensive bill isn't bad enough.

And hey, if you're lucky, he won't kill you and take the other half >_>

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    I learned that a Magically horse thing rules over all pokemon, which is pretty sweet in my opinion. Also, that if bad guys come you can just blast them away with some electricity, and that no matter how high they seem to go, they end up fine next encounter.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    :P @ taco, I learned Pokemon can dance even if covered in fire, large stones and tree stumps (super contests). XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm trying to think of something serious, apparently unlike everyone before me... but no, Pokemon isn't an educational game, it's an entertainment game.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Even when in a life-or-death fight against an evil sociopath in an alternate universe, you still have to take turns.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I've learned that if you are blasted thousands of feet high into the air, and coming crashing down to the ground, you'll still stay alive :)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I leaned that dads don't actually exist unless they're a gym leader or a Brain.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    A cat can be represented as a talking human, even with the worst disguise.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I learned that you should never give up on your dreams. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back