• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lessons You've Learned From Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Pokemon are Good, Humans are Bad

Humans are the only creatures in the world capable of evil. Regardless of how many people any Pokemon has viciously murdered in the past, or whether or not said Pokemon has tried to kill the main character, it's not really evil if he or she is a Pokemon. Therefore we can deduce that if a Pokemon destroys half the world, then the men, women, children, babies and other Pokemon living on that half must've had it coming.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    That one can cram an animal the size of the Burj Dubai into a ball the size of one's palm.

That buildings are much bigger on the inside than on the outside.

That Pokemon can cry one back to life.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I learned that bad guys never win :D

Also that you can cram your Pokemon full of drugs and not get disqualified from the league.

Oh yeah, in the seas of Hoenn, you can either breath underwater or hold your breath forever.

Vie

Years
    I have learned how to use glitches in RL.
    And that pimped table tennis rackets are ugly and look grimly.

Lessons You've Learned From Pokemon.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    I learnt that you get the only room in the house, along with a comfortable bed, computer and/or gaming console while your mother lives downstairs in the kitchen/lounge room. I've also learnt that parenting is alot easier since you only have to take care of your kids til the age 10 when they leave home.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

I learned to read with the pokemon games,pokemon taught me to like english,also they taught me to be stubborn.How is this possible?

5 years ago,i wanted badly a flygon.But i didn't knew what his previous evolutions were,so i can catch them,train them,and then have the flygon.I was frustated,and i trained 20 pokemon in the area of the pokedex,where the flygon was.I found out that it was a trapinch. o.0
    I never imagined that it'd be that pokemon.

Please don't make fun of me.

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

Years
    I learned that whenever you lose a battle you will either lose consciousness on the spot or rush to the nearest Pokemon Center and then do so.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I learned that An Evil bar code thing lives at the Coast of Tropical Islands...

And that A Sea Dragon that evolved from a carp can presumably Fly...O.o

And that mythical creatures are So stupid...they can only do 4 things...

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I learned that it's possible to render unconscious avatars of nature, the god of death, and the time/space continuum, but if a dude in a space suit is standing in front of you, there's nothing you can do about it. Until you beat a Gym Leader, of course.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    With Pokémon I actually learned that even if the bird is as small as a Hoothoot, you can still fly to far distances no matter how big you are xD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I learned that even if your Pokemon knows how to smash the rock or cut down the tree blocking your way, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO until you get a new badge. >_> Duh.

And if you're on some quest to save the world from collapsing, and you screw up, it's OK! Just go off, train for another 5 hours of gameplay, and go back! Cynthia and Cyrus will still be having a staring match in the Distortion World! Whee!

And every item in the world looks like a Pokeball when it's lying on the ground. No exceptions.

I also learned that when a Pokemon faints, it won't wake up until you take it to a Pokemon Center or feed it a small, diamond-shaped piece of who-knows-what. Really, what do they make medicine out of?

Bad guys never attack YOU. The sensible thing to do would be to pull out a handgun and blow the ten-year-old's head off, but instead they use their pogeymanz to . . . well, get pwned by a kid. Then they run away, leaving the kid to wander freely through the place they were guarding.

Grunts in an evil HQ never raise the alarm after they lose, just standing around listlessly.

If you're a fully grown adult, working for a nationwide crime ring, and you lose to a kid, it's excusable if you say that your only intention was to hold him/her up while the boss gets away/steals the legendary Pokemon.

I have talked too much.

Oh, and playing lullabies wakes things up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back