• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Hidden Ability Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    I saw another post that said you were looking for an HA oshawatt, I can breed you one.

I think Halcyon already agreed to send me one though. :c Do you have any other HA starters from this list, maybe? (Piplup, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip, or Tepig)?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I can help you with a few more of those if you still need them:
    Code:
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Lugia[FONT=Source Code Pro] ⚪ | Multiscale | Dream Ball[/FONT]
    Shelmet [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Overcoat | Dream Ball
    [/FONT][FONT=Source Code Pro]Stunfisk [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Sand Veil | Premier Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro][FONT=Source Code Pro]Mienfoo [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Reckless | Heal Ball[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Source Code Pro]Golurk ⚪ | No Guard | Dusk Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro][FONT=Source Code Pro]Barbaracle [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Pickpocket | Repeat Ball[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Source Code Pro]Helioptile [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Solar Power | Quick Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Hawlucha [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Mold Breaker | Premier Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Pumpkaboo [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Insomnia | Dusk Ball[/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I can help you with a few more of those if you still need them:
    Code:
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Lugia[FONT=Source Code Pro] ⚪ | Multiscale | Dream Ball[/FONT]
    Shelmet [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Overcoat | Dream Ball
    [/FONT][FONT=Source Code Pro]Stunfisk [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Sand Veil | Premier Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro][FONT=Source Code Pro]Mienfoo [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Reckless | Heal Ball[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Source Code Pro]Golurk ⚪ | No Guard | Dusk Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro][FONT=Source Code Pro]Barbaracle [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Pickpocket | Repeat Ball[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Source Code Pro]Helioptile [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Solar Power | Quick Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Hawlucha [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Mold Breaker | Premier Ball[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Pumpkaboo [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Insomnia | Dusk Ball[/FONT]

Definitely still need them. Just let me know what you want for them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    For the Lugia, I wouldn't mind one of the Dream Ball Pokemon listed in my trade thread, should you have any of them. For the rest, you can trade whatever.

Can you give me a link to your trade thread? I can't seem to find it.

Never mind, I found it.

OK, after checking, I don't have any of the pokemon you're looking for in dream balls. I could breed them in other balls, just not dream balls.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back