• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I suppose I should be glad I live in Canada, yeah. :3

I mean we even have the opportunity to adopt kids, even if it is a gay couple (I believe).

Well, I, in the U.S, totally want what Canada has (for gay rights that is)
    But we all want that in the LGBT community, yes?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Of course! I think gay rights are the same level (almost, maybe) as human rights, as everyone who is 'straight' is allowed to do whatever, but some people aren't allowed because they don't comply with these so-called 'set' rules? I think that's BS!

On a totally different note, I'm 3:30 am and I have to be up at 7:30... do you think I'd be more tired staying up or sleeping and then getting up?

Years
    Of course! I think gay rights are the same level (almost, maybe) as human rights, as everyone who is 'straight' is allowed to do whatever, but some people aren't allowed because they don't comply with these so-called 'set' rules? I think that's BS!

On a totally different note, I'm 3:30 am and I have to be up at 7:30... do you think I'd be more tired staying up or sleeping and then getting up?

Either way, you'll be exhausted x]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    more tired staying up... :S but you'll still be tired after getting up.

It'll be nice once the world changes over for the better.

Kon~

Years
    more tired staying up... :S but you'll still be tired after getting up.

It'll be nice once the world changes over for the better.

It'll be nice once people start realising everything they've done wrong and resolving it.

By the way, I've decided on staying up and then taking a whole LOADA caffiene.

Ah coffee... my old friend...

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Wtf is pansexual or omnisexual? Is there a whatasexual too? Geeze, I thought there was just bisexual, heterosexual, and homosexual.

My head hurts.
    This, quite frankly. People are having far too much fun with sexual orientation nowadays that I find it tough to take some peoples' words. As for myself, I am a heterosexual with a 1 on the Kinsey scale. I don't really mind if homosexuals develop relationships among themselves or perhaps adopt a child who are okay with gay parents since, as far as I am taught, there aren't many negative consequences for the child.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It'll be nice once people start realising everything they've done wrong and resolving it.

By the way, I've decided on staying up and then taking a whole LOADA caffiene.

Ah coffee... my old friend...

Haha, I have tons of experience from staying up too late XD

That and coffee doesn't make me awake, it makes me tired. That's why I used to drink coke. XD

I plan to go to my city's LGBT place thing though, it would be my first time being there. XD

Kon~

Years

That and coffee doesn't make me awake, it makes me tired. That's why I used to drink coke. XD

I plan to go to my city's LGBT place thing though, it would be my first time being there. XD

Literally, four hours time, I'll have the biggest mug of coffee ever and I'll be drowning my cereal in coke with twelve extra sugars. Caffiene and sugar... that's all you need to survive!

Years
    It won't, though. There will always be prejudice, no matter how far into itself time flows. Personally, I don't know how you feel and I probably never will. I'm aromantic asexual (which means I don't feel romantic feelings to anyone of either sex).

EDIT: Wow, I took way too long to post.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Literally, four hours time, I'll have the biggest mug of coffee ever and I'll be drowning my cereal in coke with twelve extra sugars. Caffiene and sugar... that's all you need to survive!

Haha, a good wakeful indeed!

Do any of you guys have LGBT groups at your schools?

Years

I'd join the HRC in the U.S. (personally) b/c I want to fight for gay rights, of course!

I know this is random but I like guys who you kinda have to guess if they're gay or not. Makes it fun x]

Considering I'm not as fruity as the stereotype for gays (considering there's no stereotype for bi's) Which I am content with

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There's none at my school either.

I like cute guys in general; though I don't know, if I'd go as far as to trick them. XD (aka convert).

The LGBT place in my city is a fair bus ride away too. :S

Kon~

Years
    Envy, I feel especially bad for you as your location is the bible belt >.<

This would be a great point for me to bring up everything anti-religious I have ever seen, heard or said, but I'm kinda sleepy, so I'm just gonna say Tim Minchin <3

Years

This would be a great point for me to bring up everything anti-religious I have ever seen, heard or said, but I'm kinda sleepy, so I'm just gonna say Tim Minchin <3

What would be the bible belt?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah, you can't even convince them... They are so convicted blinded to their faith... to acknowledge something like this, at face value.

Quite sad really, I'd probably be absolutely scared, if I were in that position...

EDIT:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt

Florida's many mega churches scared me.

blackwell

Minarchist
    Years
    I could care less what you do sexually (Unless you a ****ing pedophile or rapist then you can piss off and die.) but there is a common sense issue of knowing when to express them gay straight or otherwise. Anyway marriage rights shoul be extended to all humans after all its no one's business what you choose to do with yourself.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years

Well it isn't religion itself if you ask me, it's people using it to make their prejudices seem justified. They did it against blacks, they did it against women, and now they're doing it against us. -_-

When will people learn? When people are putting that much emphasis on a few verses in the Bible while ignoring others of equal importance something is wrong.

I don't know what to think about religion in general, but I do know that it is the PEOPLE themselves that are exaggerating things. I've actually looked into it and some of the verses that are against homosexuality actually seem to be referring to specific acts in a specific society. It's been a while since I looked into that, but either way when somebody says they're against homosexuality because of the Bible I call BS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back