• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah... the big smile. A nice cheesy grin really does it for me.

A la Noel Fielding. :D I luff his smile!

My fave smile is the embarrased smile/half smile/benign smile, whatever you want to call it. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I suppose that would group in there too, just forgot to mention it.

Why is it that we like the shy ones? XD Sounds somewhat wrong >.>

But it sounds cute too!

Years
    I suppose that would group in there too, just forgot to mention it.

Why is it that we like the shy ones? XD Sounds somewhat wrong >.>

But it sounds cute too!

Because it is cute x]
    Too bad I'm not cute, because then I would be a hot guy magnet. (jk)
    I've already had girlfriends, its too bad girls like me more than guys, because I've been craving a bf for a while, but girls don't disappoint me x]

It has been scientifically proven that shy guys are cute.

Says Prof. Kon.

You're a genius :]

Says me >:O

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Because it is cute x]
    I've already had girlfriends, its too bad girls like me more than guys, because I've been craving a bf for a while, but girls don't disappoint me x]

I can tell how you feel.

My last relationship (with a guy) was four years ago and lasted about nine months, so that was hard.

My last relationship with a girl lasted about a week. And I didn't really like her that much. I tend to forget about that. :D

But I really want to be in SOME sort of relationship. I'm jealous of people in longterm relationships who look like they're on their yellow brick road.

Years
    I can tell how you feel.

My last relationship (with a guy) was four years ago and lasted about nine months, so that was hard.

My last relationship with a girl lasted about a week. And I didn't really like her that much. I tend to forget about that. :D

But I really want to be in SOME sort of relationship. I'm jealous of people in longterm relationships who look like they're on their yellow brick road.

They better be happy cuz if they're not then we've wasted our time envying them D;

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Because it is cute x]

Yeah, mostly girls hit on me as well, and even think I am younger than I really am. It's funny. Though it makes me wonder what they are thinking, when I don't reciprocate their flirtings. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back