• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
    :O I didn't think there'd be a LGBT on Pokecommunity! Pretty relevent to me though as I only just recently came out to my closest friends. And AimayBee, I totally agree with you, as it really ISN'T a choice, and I did sort of go through 'psycological torment' when I was younger, because back then I didn't really understand what being gay was. :/

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    There is a lot of psychological and biological evidence for that. I would know since i've done them both in college.
    You don't just decide to be gay, most gay people go through immense psychological torment because they are not sure what is wrong with them or even if there is... Are they wrong to be thinking these thought etc.
    It's not a gay person choice. It's genetic and it's been proven.

EDIT: If you're a guy and you like girls, you are heterosexual.

It's not being proven, I accept that it's not a choice because I have a fair few gay friends, but to say it's 100% proven isn't true.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
    :O I didn't think there'd be a LGBT on Pokecommunity! Pretty relevent to me though as I only just recently came out to my closest friends. And AimayBee, I totally agree with you, as it really ISN'T a choice, and I did sort of go through 'psycological torment' when I was younger, because back then I didn't really understand what being gay was. :/
    A lot of LGBT people do, it's not uncommon.
    If you ever need to talk i'm here. Can i ask you a question, please?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Wow, "its okay to discriminate against gay people because disabled people get it worse"? So it's also okay to ostracize people of a different race from society because pedophiles get it worse, amirite?
    Get out of this thread with your agenda. This is a thread for people in the LGBT scene, not for you~

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
    Well, you could say I do, but we're not blood related :S. I'm pretty sure my Auntie's, husband's brother is gay. <--wow confusion xD
    Thanks. I only asked because it's something i've seen a lot, Gay males usually have gay uncles and gay females usualy have a lesbian aunt...
    Almost proves the theory of the gay gene...

lol, why did i capitalise gay...? :p

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
    Thanks. I only asked because it's something i've seen a lot, Gay males usually have gay uncles and gay females usualy have a lesbian aunt...

ahaaa, almost, except we're not properly related and we've only met once xD I'm not too sure about a 'gene' , but there is definately something, just not environment or choice.
    It's like what one of my freinds said to me when I came out to him; "how can you be sure when you've never had a girl?" so I told him "how can you be sure?! You've never been with a guy, and yet you just know that you're straight don't you!"
    (we've had a lot of wierd conversations xD)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Get out of this thread with your agenda. This is a thread for people in the LGBT scene, not for you~
    As a hetro I'm really sick of this sort of hetrophobia I've had to deal with, you're so narrow minded.

Or it could be that said reletive influences you personally, as opposed to a gene.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
    ahaaa, almost, except we're not properly related and we've only met once xD I'm not too sure about a 'gene' , but there is definately something, just not environment or choice.
    It's like what one of my freinds said to me when I came out to him; "how can you be sure when you've never had a girl?" so I told him "how can you be sure?! You've never been with a guy, and yet you just know that you're straight don't you!"
    (we've had a lot of wierd conversations xD)
    Sounds like a normal convo to me. x]

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    As a hetro I'm really sick of this sort of hetrophobia I've had to deal with, you're so narrow minded.

Or it could be that said reletive influences you personally, as opposed to a gene.
    Reported for trolling and constantly trying to subvert our thread ♥

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You haven't heard them all xD

Hetrophobia?! I fail to see where this is coming from, as it's YOU pushing your ideas onto us.

Well, when I'm told I can't post because I'm not LBG or T, I can't help but notice that is pure discrimination.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    anyone who says fox isnt allowed here is just stupid. =( fox is allowed here all the time who cares if he's straight.

the amount of heterophobia in todays world is disgusting!!! cant we all just realize that heterosexuality is just fine?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    You're allowed to post here, this isn't a club, merely a thread for various discussions. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know themselves.

Just saying, I haven't read the other posts so I'm going in somewhat blind here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Well, when I'm told I can't post because I'm not LBG or T, I can't help but notice that is pure discrimination.
    As the majority, you're not allowed to have pride because you've earned nothing. Gay Pride, and thus, LGBT groups, exists because of our struggle to rise above the discrimination, violence and social pressures. We're earned our pride. Stop being a troll, stop being an idiot. Why don't you go and preach "White power!" at a Black Pride Parade and see how far it gets you?

To clarify; straight people can post here as much as they want - but Fox has been essentially trying to subvert the thread since he started posting here.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
    LGBT people usually have a period of their life where they believe what they are is wrong because the norm is to like men or woman etc.

The ideals of the heterosexual world are pushed onto LGBT people and it actually hurts them mentally. And sometimes pyshically.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    As the majority, you're not allowed to have pride because you've earned nothing. Gay Pride, and thus, LGBT groups, exists because of our struggle to rise above the discrimination, violence and social pressures. We're earned our pride. Stop being a troll, stop being an idiot. Why don't you go and preach "White power!" at a Black Pride Parade and see how far it gets you?

To clarify; straight people can post here as much as they want - but Fox has been essentially trying to subvert the thread since he started posting here.

Honestly, as an individual, what the hell have you ever done to earn that pride? You were born with different prefences, well done, good on you, I really wish I could of being born as s...Oh wait, I was.

Honest to god that's like me saying I can have pride in being blonde because people percieve blondes as stupid. Milk, earnt his place, Martin Luther King, earnt his place, Nelson Mandela earnt his place. But you? You are no different to me, stop trying to use what you are as some kind of social tool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back