• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
    I don't get it. I may be Muslim, but still I don't get it. Why do people care about homosexuals anyway? I know very well that some of my parent's friends slept with each other at fifteen years old, supposedly an ILLEGAL act. They should've went to jail.

But, no they didn't. But the moment a grown man or woman likes another man or woman sexually or actually loves them it suddenly becomes a problem?

Just because I don't agree with peoples views doesn't mean I like them myself. Sorry, but doesn't gay mean(male version)I want to have sex with you? I mean, that's all gay is once you break it down a bit. I would understand if they liked their friend a bit more than a friend, but the whole sex business....sorry, but that I'm against. It should be called something else....

And why would some topic like this be in a Pokemon forum? They locked my killing thread, but they allowed this to accumulate over 1,000 posts?!?! And sexuality is worse.

I know you guys aren't really talking about gay sex and stuff, but still, gay and lesbian falls in that category. It's still sexuality, and if I remember there are ten year old kids on this forum...

I'm not so sure parents would be happy about seeing this thread either.
    This is a pretty shocking post sorry, but WHEN was being gay just about sex? I for one would want to have a loving relationship, just like I'm sure you'd want one with a female. Being gay does NOT mean 'I want to have sex with you' because, just cause your male, doesn't mean I 'want' you, just as I'm sure you wouldn't want every girl you see.
    This thread is about us talking about our experiences etc. and we don't need people like you posting in it. Killing doesn't sound like a particularly nice thread, so I'm not suprised it was closed, but this thread is about personal things, and its in the other chat, so I assure you, it's allowed.
    Rant over.

Years
    Sorry, but I think I'll delete that post....

I just mad about homosexuality. Well, only what people think of it. Yeah, I'm Muslim, I should hate it, but I don't(although I find it a bit distasteful.)

And I wasn't ranting. That was me trying to get my point across, but failing as usual.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    EXACTLY!

Sexuality plays a role in nearly all relationships. (Of humans of course)

My girlfriend wouldn't be my girlfriend if I didn't find her sexually attractive...

Whether humans like it or not, we're sexual beasts. We like to have sex, and why can't we? We have organs SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE, but yeah. Although some people just have sex to have kids.

And relationships is true as well. If two guys like each other, would they be considered gay? I guess they would, but on a subconscious level.

So I guess everyone is a bit bisexual and homosexual....I mean, if a gay guy says that a woman looks pretty, doesn't that mean he finds her attractive?
    Well you took my post out of context. I don't even know what you perceived it to be or how you even managed to make it out to be the way you did. Perhaps you should reread my post... and take your time through it. That isn't what I was saying at all.

I agree with you... kind of. Like I said, I think sexuality plays a small role in a relationship. And when I look at sexuality, I find that it's the gender you would prefer sexually when you're in bed. I don't believe someone can change their sexuality, but I do believe that if a straight man were to find a man that he connected to, there is a chance that something can come out from that. One of my friends is going through a relationship like that. He fell in love with a straight guy, and that guy developed feelings for him as well. So, in a way, I think bisexuality (to one degree or another) is within everyone, whether they realize it or not. There's always that one person the opposite of what something you perceive to be a desire that can turn your world around.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    EXACTLY!

Sexuality plays a role in nearly all relationships. (Of humans of course)

My girlfriend wouldn't be my girlfriend if I didn't find her sexually attractive...

Whether humans like it or not, we're sexual beasts. We like to have sex, and why can't we? We have organs SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE, but yeah. Although some people just have sex to have kids.

And relationships is true as well. If two guys like each other, would they be considered gay? I guess they would, but on a subconscious level.

So I guess everyone is a bit bisexual and homosexual....I mean, if a gay guy says that a woman looks pretty, doesn't that mean he finds her attractive?

...lolwut?

Yes, we have sex organs. We also have stomaches; doesn't mean we have to eat EVERYTHING!

Years
    Sorry, I think I wasn't trying to respond to your post....I don't know what I was doing....

Anyway, I once had a gay friend. He was cool, but he moved. He was pretty interesting to talk to.

LOL. I'm just saying something my brain produced. Yep, that's how my brain works. Or my mind I should say.

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
    Sorry, but I think I'll delete that post....

I just mad about homosexuality. Well, only what people think of it. Yeah, I'm Muslim, I should hate it, but I don't(although I find it a bit distasteful.)

And I wasn't ranting. That was me trying to get my point across, but failing as usual.
    I meant me ranting xD

I understand that you may not see why we are homosexual, cause even I don't know, I just am, but I'm glad you don't hate it :) .

EDIT: Just to say as well, I tell my friends who are girls that they're pretty, because I can see that they are, but that doesn't make me attracted to them. You can probably say which boys look nice as well can't you?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There's a difference between finding someone attracted and finding someone sexually attractive, ‎インフェルノの津波.

Years
    I meant maybe you don't want to have sex with them....GRRRR MUST THINK.

Answer: I guess I should explain what I meant. I meant that gay people are homosexual mostly, but you can't hide your natural human nature. It's natural for you guys to like woman(then what does that say about you liking guys?), so my guess is that gay guys still like woman(although not sexually, well maybe just a little. Just not a lot)that way. Maybe they do like how they look, but mostly they still want woman.

OFF-TOPIC: Why couldn't we just find another word for woman? And female? All we did was add an extra characters in front of man, WTF?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah that "fake prom" bit was despicable. But that's just how the Bible Belt rolls my children. And the Lord said, "Anyone who is different from thee- cast them away as you would a dry corn husk after the harvest".

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
    I meant maybe you don't want to have sex with them....GRRRR MUST THINK.

Answer: I guess I should explain what I meant. I meant that gay people are homosexual mostly, but you can't hide your natural human nature. It's natural for you guys to like woman(then what does that say about you liking guys?), so my guess is that gay guys still like woman(although not sexually, well maybe just a little. Just not a lot)that way. Maybe they do like how they look, but mostly they still want woman.
    ... Nope :/
    I've had this whole 'natural' arguement at school before (but they have no idea of my sexuality) and frankly, I can say that I don't like women in that way at all. I don't think it is 'human nature' or natural at all. There are some animals that can be homosexual, and seeing as animals don't think much outside of food and living (mating in cases of hetro animals) so being attracted to the opposite sex can't really be natural. Its just preference.

Years
    I would go more in-depth, but that would involve God, which would make my explanation even more confusing.

Just wanted to say that. See ya later. I'll be posting here if I have something else to say.

And to up my post count :>

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    It's not a life choice. You don't just decide to start loving people of the same sex.
    Yeah you do. Humans are like animals in the way that we have primal instincts. In our primal instincts we want to survive and mate. A guy and a guy can not mate naturally, hence you are not born gay. Second part if you have proof that there is evidence that you are born gay then post it.

Years
    I am straight, and I am proud to be straight. I won't lose respect in community. I know many gay people who just don't get respected by others. So I'll definely stay straight and that probably will never change :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Yeah you do. Humans are like animals in the way that we have primal instincts. In our primal instincts we want to survive and mate. A guy and a guy can not mate naturally, hence you are not born gay. Second part if you have proof that there is evidence that you are born gay then post it.
    leave it to a straight man to be so close minded as to act as if he knows everything about something he cannot possibly experience. tell us when you decided you were straight. if we choose to be gay then surely you must choose to be straight.

while on top of that homosexuality occurs in every sexual animal on the planet. not just humans. yet humans are the only animal capable of semi-complex choices. dont believe me? google it. you will find thousands upon thousands of cases.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    Exactly, being straight is natural. You are born straight, but you can chose to be gay.

Also this topic is promting disturbing adds on pokecomunnity :P

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
    You aren't born straight either, so you can't really say that for sure. It certainly isn't a choice. What is your sexuality? Because I highly doubt there was a time that was different, or you could just change.
    And about 'instincts',please read my previous post. ¬¬
    I've never been attracted to females, so I suppose that is short of 'proof' for you, plus I was raised exactly the same as my brothers, and they're all hetrosexual.

EDIT:
    Exactly, being straight is natural. You are born straight, but you can chose to be gay.

Also this topic is promting disturbing adds on pokecomunnity :P
    Ugh, you don't get it :l
    YOU NEVER CHOOSE TO BE GAY. Did you ever just decide you were hetro? And could just suddenly turn gay? No. Do you really think we'd choose a lifeof discrimination? AAnd being straight is not natural. Its just more common.

Last edited:
    Years
    Bianca, once again you insult someone. WTF?

ON-TOPIC: You aren't gay nor straight. In reality, you're a blank slate. You're influenced by other people who make you gay or straight, or you make the decision yourself. So, you are not born gay, straight or lesbian, got it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Right now NarutoActor isn't capable of understanding concepts until he gets a better handle on the world outside his political views. It's ok, I've been there. We just need to stop responding to him.

EDIT: Inferno, that's ridiculous. I grew up in a religious, Christian, and for all of my childhood was taught being gay was wrong. I made no decision and there homosexuals I actually knew. Nor was I molested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back