• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
Years
  • Nobody said they thought were special or different.

It's just a thread to talk about gay stuff with gay people.

If there was an "Is anybody here a golfer?" thread for people to talk about golf, you wouldn't feel the need get all sanctimonious and objectionable with the golfers would you?

Anyway your only saying this because somebody didn't get your joke earlier and you jumped on the defensive. But your joke sucked anyway.

Besides nobody struggles coming out as straight so if some gay people reading this can be made to feel accepted and welcome here on the forum, it might help them to be honest in real life too.

So shut your face. You're wrong.

Calm down. You gays sure don't know how to have a gay time. hahahaha
    All amazing jokes aside, why are you all so angry? My jokes never did anything to you so leave them alone you jokephobic jerk!

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I hate the gay guys that are all in your face and *****y. They think being gay gives them a lisence to act like a brat. They're the same people that will pull the homophobic card if somebody straight pulls them up on it. Shame on them.

Calm down. You gays sure don't know how to have a gay time. hahahaha
    All amazing jokes aside, why are you all so angry? My jokes never did anything to you so leave them alone you jokephobic jerk!

I'm not angry at your joke (even though it was in bad taste and invited trouble). I'm offended that you called me stupid:

These types of threads are stupid and you should all feel stupid. You aren't special for being a tranny, gay or bi.

You gays sure don't know how to have a gay time.

Guess it also seems you straight guys (well just you actually, lol) can't get your facts straight.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol which probably goes along with that stereotype that gay guys are more sensitive than straight guys...

I'm not the sensitive type however...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I tend to be pretty sensitive IRL. But I can also be a pretty mean and catty person. Also stereotypical for gays :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Really? I've never really heard of such a thing, but you don't really see that many gay people in my school. I would say about a handful or so. .__.; Everyone just...accepts the other person for who they are. Then there are the very...undisciplined people who want to make mountains out of molehills. It's sad, really.

It's probably more of a hollywood stereotype. Like gay guys would listen to a woman's problems and help them out. That the gay guys that are more effeminate would be more sensitive. That gay guys love to go shopping (like girls, so it's like similar interests). And lastly because girls might like hanging out with gay guys, because they know they won't be hit on or groped or something weird like that... But Hollywood skewed all that pretty much.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Ahh, the wonders of a GBF.

That's Gay Best Friend.

Also, Feign, before where you referring to your 'treasure trail'? Because (and I don't know about your personal audience here) I find skinny guys with treasure trails to be ever so slightly hotter. :D

Girls with treasure trails, however... not so much. :/

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol if I think I know what a treasure trail is, then one of my friends had one (and he is really skinny).

I'm not skinny myself, but not fat either. XD

I would still like to loose some weight though.

Lol and I can understand about the girls having one, not being as cool. XD

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Psychological changes within our own being may or may not change our view of either gender. You're misunderstanding the "choice" I'm referring to. It's not the "oh, I'm going to wake up and like the other gender/same gender!" Rather, I'm talking about the choice that occurs with psychological progression over time. You may be wondering how this is done, but this is quite complicated to explain. I'll explain from my own personal experience, because too many of you are twisting my words or just plain misunderstanding my point.

I'm not referring to waking up and suddenly liking the other gender/same gender, as you may perhaps developed the perspective of by reading my post. That is not my point, and I know that is not possible.

Through trauma, emotional pain or otherwise, that may psychologically alter your perspective of the other/same gender. It's like myself. I went through the same thing. I didn't wake up and suddenly "became" my sexuality. It's something that just happened over time, and psychologically, I've become accustomed to it. I'm used to it, and I'm happy with it. Throughout this, I've adjusted and...I guess this is how I've become myself.

There's a difference between "waking up and choosing your sexuality" and "psychological changes within sexuality". I know the former isn't possible, and I would like it if people wouldn't label me as a believer of the former.

And I find your assumption of me "not knowing what it's like" to be insulting. Do you know what I've gone through? I think not. As I said, stop twisting my words and actually understand where I'm coming from. I'm not talking about "waking up and choosing the other sex". :| That kind of theory is just...really unbelievable.

I'm speaking of psychological change over time. Again, just so it isn't missed. I personally feel that all this bashing isn't really necessary, especially because it's a misunderstanding. And I don't mean to "insult" anyone by my post. Probably because I didn't word it correctly or otherwise, but I mean by psychological changes. I don't know how to break it down any further than that...well I do, but I don't want to sound insulting, so yeah. ^^;

Sorry If I sounded a little angry earlier. I didn't mean to make assumptions about your own personal experiences, but at the same time it is my personal experiences that make me so fervent on the subject.

I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on this, but I'm happy to leave it at that.

I'm sorry if I caused any offense, and hope we can get along even so.

lol if I think I know what a treasure trail is, then one of my friends had one (and he is really skinny).

I think mines more of a treasure highway, lol ^_^
    But I like a bit of hair on a guy!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol ah well, it might be less creepy than a woman having a mustache though. I remember seeing a girl with such a thick one, it was kind of disconcerting.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Hairy-bellied girls. That is NOT a nice mental image. *shudders*

Pass the eye bleach? And the mind-scourer?

More like the eye scourer and the mind bleach. >.<

Anyway, due to personal experience, I agree with Twilight's explanation of how sexual preference arises. I'm actually not gay, but...well, let's just say I'm not exactly straight either. And to keep this thread from descending into permanent awkward silence, let's just leave it at that.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    lol ah well, it might be less creepy than a woman having a mustache though. I remember seeing a girl with such a thick one, it was kind of disconcerting.

I feel sorry for girls having to shave all of that stuff off! Their underarms their legs, even their faces if she's not lucky!!

As a man I can be as hairy as I want and nobody will bat an eyelid!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Funny how that has occurred in society...

Myself, especially head hair, I could never shave that, I like my hair, and would never want to be bald. :3

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I am normal and gays are not normal

No one is normal.

Say your are normal, and your best friend is also normal. Are you two identical? No! So what is normal between you?

Say the school bully is normal. Do you want to be normal if normal is being a bully? No!

Not one person upon this planet is 'normal'. Get used to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back