• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Competitive Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
  • Yo man. The 5IV Adamant Dratini or the 5IV Hasty Zorua would be great (whatever's easiest for ya). I can get ya a perfect Elekid with Ice Punch. If needed, I can sweeten the deal by making it an Electabuzz and giving it an Electirizer.
    Sounds good to me! It'll be easier for me to get the Dratini if that's cool? I like your idea of sweetening the deal but you don't have to do it if it's a problem for you. Add my FC and I should have the Dratini ready either tonight or early tomorrow. :)

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • Right, about the Dratini. I sort of started to breed my own (I forgot I posted a request for one here ;~; ) and managed to get a perfect one with DD, HA, and ES, so I don't need it. Sorry about that. xD

If it isn't too much trouble for you to get it, I'll still take the Zorua. I'll definitely make sure I get you that Electabuzz with an Electirizer, since it'll be harder on you.

Saint_Lutra

Saint Lutra
    Years
  • no problem with the skarmory I just got one anyway. I added your friend code so if you see me online just let me know your up for trade. F.C :2122-7304-2447 Ricky.

my hours are pretty inconsistant due to shift work but I try to be on after 7:30 pm

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm interested in a Pokemon of yours. :)

Dream Ball - Timid NidoranF - Poison Point | Rivalry | Hustle - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

IVs don't matter to me, I'm only interested in the ball. I can offer other IV bred Pokemon from my shop (link in sig).

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • I'm interested in a Pokemon of yours. :)

Dream Ball - Timid NidoranF - Poison Point | Rivalry | Hustle - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

IVs don't matter to me, I'm only interested in the ball. I can offer other IV bred Pokemon from my shop (link in sig).

I assume you would like it to have Hustle right? I'll get started on it as soon as I finish up some other requests. I'm pretty interested in the following:

Dusk Ball - Adamant Shuppet - Frisk - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
    Luxury Ball - Timid Natu - Magic Bounce - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I was wondering if anything else in my shop would interest you so that I may get both, if not then the Shuppet alone is perfectly fine. :) Since they're in special pokeballs I would like them to be female if that's okay?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I assume you would like it to have Hustle right? I'll get started on it as soon as I finish up some other requests. I'm pretty interested in the following:

Dusk Ball - Adamant Shuppet - Frisk - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
    Luxury Ball - Timid Natu - Magic Bounce - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I was wondering if anything else in my shop would interest you so that I may get both, if not then the Shuppet alone is perfectly fine. :) Since they're in special pokeballs I would like them to be female if that's okay?
    I'll like this too then. :)

Dive Ball - Adamant/Jolly Gible - Sand Veil | Rough Skin - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Outrage, Iron Head

It can be either nature but I'll like it to be female and Rough Skin please if possible. I'll also like Hustle for the Nidoran. No rush since I'll have to breed both of those too and it'll be awhile, but I'll make sure they're both female.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • I'll like this too then. :)

Dive Ball - Adamant/Jolly Gible - Sand Veil | Rough Skin - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Outrage, Iron Head

It can be either nature but I'll like it to be female and Rough Skin please if possible. I'll also like Hustle for the Nidoran. No rush since I'll have to breed both of those too and it'll be awhile, but I'll make sure they're both female.

Alrighty awesome, I'll make sure they're both female too. :)

Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in a Female HA (bulletproof) Chespin, preferably adamant nature.

In return, I can offer:
    Female HA (protean) Froakie, Timid nature
    Female HA (regenerator) Slowpoke, Bold nature
    Female HA (intimidate) Qwilfish, Adamant Nature
    Female HA (huge power) Bunnelby, Adamant Nature
    Female HA (swift swim) Poliwag, Modest nature
    Female HA (drought) Vulpix, Modest nature, Heat wave egg move
    Male or Female Tynamo, Modest nature

If you're interested in a trade, please PM me, thank you

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in a Female HA (bulletproof) Chespin, preferably adamant nature.

In return, I can offer:
    Female HA (protean) Froakie, Timid nature
    Female HA (regenerator) Slowpoke, Bold nature
    Female HA (intimidate) Qwilfish, Adamant Nature
    Female HA (huge power) Bunnelby, Adamant Nature
    Female HA (swift swim) Poliwag, Modest nature
    Female HA (drought) Vulpix, Modest nature, Heat wave egg move
    Male or Female Tynamo, Modest nature

If you're interested in a trade, please PM me, thank you

Sorry but I'm not interested in any of the Pokemon you have to offer, but if you get something else that you think might interest me just let me know.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Just wanted to let you know I have both your Pokemon ready for you. No rush if you're not done yet, I don't mind waiting. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Hey, I'd be interested in a few of your 5IV pokemon

Adamant Machop - Guts | No Guard - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
    Jolly Geodude - Rock Head | Sturdy - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Autotomize
    Jolly Ponyta - Run Away | Flash Fire | Flame Body - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Double Kick
    Bold Slowpoke - Oblivious | Own Tempo | Regenerator - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Timid Gastly - Levitate - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Smog, Disable

I dont know trade values but i'll post what I have :)

Meowth, Politoed, Happiny, Spiritomb, Tirtouga for pokedex entries

Shiny Pupitar,Shiny Kingler, Shiny Dugtrio, Shiny Silicoon

Legends: (2) lvl 75 Kyurem(one japanese named),lvl 70 giratina with pokerus, lvl 42 Virizion, lvl 42 terrakion, lvl 100 rayquaza, lvl 100 kyogre, lvl 100 latias, lvl 70 Diagla with Pokerus, lvl 70 Palkia with pokerus, lvl 50 Azelf, lvl 20 Landorus(japanese named), lvl 40 Raikou, (2) lvl 70 Zygarde both with 3 IVs, lvl 70 regigigas, lvl 50 Uxie, lvl 70 mewtwo, (2) Manaphys(1 japanese named), lvl 40 Regirock, lvl 100 registeel, lvl 53 regice, lvl 50 mesprit, lvl 70 heatran, lvl 67 Yveltal, lvl 42 Cobalion, kvk 49 Tornadus with pokerus

thats everything I have worth anything

if there is anything you like please just choose :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey, I'd be interested in a few of your 5IV pokemon

Adamant Machop - Guts | No Guard - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
    Jolly Geodude - Rock Head | Sturdy - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Autotomize
    Jolly Ponyta - Run Away | Flash Fire | Flame Body - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Double Kick
    Bold Slowpoke - Oblivious | Own Tempo | Regenerator - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Timid Gastly - Levitate - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Smog, Disable

I dont know trade values but i'll post what I have :)

Meowth, Politoed, Happiny, Spiritomb, Tirtouga for pokedex entries

Shiny Pupitar,Shiny Kingler, Shiny Dugtrio, Shiny Silicoon

Legends: (2) lvl 75 Kyurem(one japanese named),lvl 70 giratina with pokerus, lvl 42 Virizion, lvl 42 terrakion, lvl 100 rayquaza, lvl 100 kyogre, lvl 100 latias, lvl 70 Diagla with Pokerus, lvl 70 Palkia with pokerus, lvl 50 Azelf, lvl 20 Landorus(japanese named), lvl 40 Raikou, (2) lvl 70 Zygarde both with 3 IVs, lvl 70 regigigas, lvl 50 Uxie, lvl 70 mewtwo, (2) Manaphys(1 japanese named), lvl 40 Regirock, lvl 100 registeel, lvl 53 regice, lvl 50 mesprit, lvl 70 heatran, lvl 67 Yveltal, lvl 42 Cobalion, kvk 49 Tornadus with pokerus

thats everything I have worth anything

if there is anything you like please just choose :)
    Typically people trade 5IV pokes for other 5IV pokes. I'd be willing to trade one 5IV poke for 5 dex entries. That being said I would like the dex entries for the following in exchange for 3 of my 5IV pokes. I will trade these pokes back to you and you can just give me a junk pokemon in end.

Politoed, Spiritomb, Giratina, Kyogre, Dialga - Machop
    Palkia, Azelf, Regigigas, Uxie, Manaphy - Geodude
    Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Mesprit, Heatran - Ponyta

For the other two I would like to have one of your Zygardes and your shiny Kingler if that's okay?

I'm ready to trade whenever you are. :D

Same here :) I added your FC and I'm ready when you are. If you catch me online then just send me a trade :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi james!!!
    I am interested in the following pokemon:
    Timid Tornadus-T
    Jolly Zekrom
    (and maybe omastar, I am not sure xD)

here is what I can offer: (for more infos you can find every detail in my shop!)
    5iv shiny adamant scizor
    6iv shiny bold rotor
    6iv shiny adamant banette
    5iv shiny calm cottonee
    6iv event meloetta
    6iv shiny modest ralts

let me know (possibly via pm) if is there anything interesting for you! :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Would you trade your shiny 5 IV Terrakion for a shiny 5 IV Phanpy w/ Egg Moves: Ice Shard and Play Rough?? :P

Yeah for sure! :) May I ask what nature it is and what IV it's missing? Sp. Attack hopefully?

Hi james!!!
    I am interested in the following pokemon:
    Timid Tornadus-T
    Jolly Zekrom
    (and maybe omastar, I am not sure xD)

here is what I can offer: (for more infos you can find every detail in my shop!)
    5iv shiny adamant scizor
    6iv shiny bold rotor
    6iv shiny adamant banette
    5iv shiny calm cottonee
    6iv event meloetta
    6iv shiny modest ralts

let me know (possibly via pm) if is there anything interesting for you! :)

Sent you a PM :)

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Hi there, is there any way you can breed me one of these and check my thread for it?
    Timid Nidoran M - Poison Point | Rivalry | Hustle - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Yes, it is missing Special Attack :P Sorry, I forgot to put down the IV spread :P

Alright awesome, just give me some time to clone the Terrakion, I'll let you know when it's ready for you :)

Hi there, is there any way you can breed me one of these and check my thread for it?
    Timid Nidoran M - Poison Point | Rivalry | Hustle - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I'm interested in your
    Adamant Relicanth - Rock Head - 31/31/31/17/31/31

If that's cool I'll get to breeding the Nidoran for you once I finish some other requests. I assume you want the Nidoran to have Hustle?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back