• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Cup Tournament

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I'll give Donations.

I can give Test Movie 11 Shaymin, a 11th Movie Regigigas, Shiny Porygon-Z, a Shiny Gallade, a 10th JARHE Articuno (Arktos) and a Shiny Electivire.

Is that okay?

I think the Test Shaymin is banned.

Also I was really aiming for the prizes to be Little Cup pokemon :)

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Yes, please trade threw pm.
    Anyways thanks for the offer pokepoke.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well, I'm not here to join... But a reason I'd like to point out is the rule of banned Pocket Monsters. Allowing one is just a big no in my eyes. It's like... hey, OU tournament, but you can use one uber. (How balanced is that?) You're not testing them in OU, so there's no point to allow them to begin with. Those Pocket Monsters are specifically banned due to their overwhelming power over the entire LC metagame, not banned due to other LC ubers. So, just because you can't use a multiple amount doesn't degrade their sheer force at all. Just saying I heavily disagree with that method. By the way, Cranidos isn't even LC uber anyway. O_o It's OU, but not uber. Not sure why you're giving it the restriction.

[/nitpick]

Anyway, I like that you're trying to get PC involved in this incredible metagame more. Good luck~ :D

Last edited:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Well, I'm not here to join... But a reason I'd like to point out is the rule of banned Pocket Monsters. Allowing one is just a big no in my eyes. It's like... hey, OU tournament, but you can use one uber. (How balanced is that?) You're not testing them in OU, so there's no point to allow them to begin with. Those Pocket Monsters are specifically banned due to their overwhelming power over the entire LC metagame, not banned due to other LC ubers. So, just because you can't use a multiple amount doesn't degrade their sheer force at all. Just saying I heavily disagree with that method. By the way, Cranidos isn't even LC uber anyway. O_o It's OU, but not uber. Not sure why you're giving it the restriction.

[/nitpick]

Anyway, I like that you're trying to get PC envolved in this incredible metagame more. Good luck~ :D

I agree,
    But why not just call them Pokemon? D:

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Well, I'm not here to join... But a reason I'd like to point out is the rule of banned Pocket Monsters. Allowing one is just a big no in my eyes. It's like... hey, OU tournament, but you can use one uber. (How balanced is that?) You're not testing them in OU, so there's no point to allow them to begin with. Those Pocket Monsters are specifically banned due to their overwhelming power over the entire LC metagame, not banned due to other LC ubers. So, just because you can't use a multiple amount doesn't degrade their sheer force at all. Just saying I heavily disagree with that method. By the way, Cranidos isn't even LC uber anyway. O_o It's OU, but not uber. Not sure why you're giving it the restriction.

[/nitpick]

Anyway, I like that you're trying to get PC involved in this incredible metagame more. Good luck~ :D

I put it like that because, I dont really know which ones are banned. Ive read a bunch of threads and most of them are diffrent. Some of them only said Scyther, Some said Scyther, Yanma, Sneasel, and Cranidos. Its all diffrent but they all seemed to have Scyther thats why I banned him and kept the others to 1. If you know which ones are uber, mind telling me? Please and Thanks ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I put it like that because, I dont really know which ones are banned. Ive read a bunch of threads and most of them are diffrent. Some of them only said Scyther, Some said Scyther, Yanma, Sneasel, and Cranidos. Its all diffrent but they all seemed to have Scyther thats why I banned him and kept the others to 1. If you know which ones are uber, mind telling me? Please and Thanks ^^

No worries, LC is a very "hidden" metagame. Check this thread too.

Smogon just has Scyther, but that guide is very out-dated. (believe me, I've made that same point in the past. XD) New ubers have come into the light though. :)

Uber Pocket Monsters in the LC metagame are...

Little Cup Metagame said:
    -If the Pokemon's named Tangela, Meditite, Yanma, Sneasel, or Scyther, you can't use it. These Pokemon are essentially the Uber tier of LC, and were found overpowered. DeapSeaTooth is considered a banned item, since Clamperl is overpowered when holding it (but is not overpowered when holding anything but DST).

Cranidos is pretty powerful, but it doesn't really have the tools to destroy like those five do. So, yeah, you should ban those five. Cranidos is fine though.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Alright thanks for the info Beachboy!

Ok Tangela, Meditite, Yanma, Sneasel, and Scyther have been added to the ban list

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Name: Supreme Dirt / The Highest Dust ( I am considering changing it to the latter)
    D/P: 1633 5573 3980

Back