• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwigpal

Currently Breeding Rotom
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Those are so creepy. I was on a website and they wrote stories about why they were there. Nightmares for a few days.

Saviour_Gundam

ZGMF-X23S
    Years
    • Age 36
    • CT
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I've only seen the girl, I haven't seen anyone else

Then again I didn't spend a lot of time in the Old Chateau...
    snagged my Rotom and left

Pokefan92

Poke Fan for Generations
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    i Honestly have to say the little girl didnt creep me out. I was just like, what the heck? On the otherhand, when i saw the old man i totally freaked out! I was just like omg omg omg omg. He is scary!

Ryoko-san

a taste of autumn.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    How do I see the old man? I've seen the little girl, but I haven't set seen the old man. :'( Do I have to do something special in order to get him to appear?

SonicBlue777

Very Expieranced Trainer
    Years
  • HAUNTING OF THE 8 BIT PIXEL GHOST O.0

But yes ive seen them many many times, cause I myself was looking for a wild gengar in the room with the painting of the eyes...

There is a little purple painting with red eyes that watch you when you move around O.O, buut when you get real close to it they go away. Anyways in that room if you have any gba pokemon game in your slot on the ds, there is a 4% chance you can get a Gengar xD

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
  • HAUNTING OF THE 8 BIT PIXEL GHOST O.0
    Um..technically its the haunting of the 32 bit Pixel Ghost.

How do I see the old man? I've seen the little girl, but I haven't set seen the old man. :'( Do I have to do something special in order to get him to appear?
    To see the old man, check the statue outside the dining room and then walk in and out of the dining room until he appears.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • Yikes. I remember seeing her for the first time in Diamond... freaky. :-S There's also an old man in the dining room... uh-oh. Guess
    it's time to call in the Ghostbusters! Lol.

BTW How freaky is the painting on the top floor? The red dots look like part of the painting, but when you go close... they disappear.

Yikes again. I feel sick now ;-S.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Yikes. I remember seeing her for the first time in Diamond... freaky. :-S There's also an old man in the dining room... uh-oh. Guess
    it's time to call in the Ghostbusters! Lol.

BTW How freaky is the painting on the top floor? The red dots look like part of the painting, but when you go close... they disappear.

Yikes again. I feel sick now ;-S.

I think the "Red Eyes That Move" room was because Gengar can be found there. Hence it being a sign where to find Gengar.

For example: "I have a GBA game in the slot however I still cannot find Gengar, how do I get Gengar?"

Answer: You can only get Gengar in the room with the "Moving Red Eyes".

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • I think the "Red Eyes That Move" room was because Gengar can be found there. Hence it being a sign where to find Gengar.

For example: "I have a GBA game in the slot however I still cannot find Gengar, how do I get Gengar?"

Answer: You can only get Gengar in the room with the "Moving Red Eyes".

The eyes don't move. They just flicker. :-S Still scary lol.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • You know about the Red Eyes That Move? And you know how they disappear when you get close? Well, if you go into the rooms next to the one with the painting, the eyes will be looking at you diagonally. Creepy...

I saw the ghost of the little girl at night, and it scared me big-time. I do believe in ghosts and for the rest of the night I was jumpy... I saw a person reflected in my doorknob and I freaked out until I realized it was my own reflection.
    After that I wasn't so scared anymore... Gosh. xD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Haha I love the haunted mansion! I really wish Pokemon took more story into their games and made some fun mystery out of the house, as well as a lot of other things. Anyway, yeah, it was after midnight and I saw the little girl, the dude at the dining table, and the red eyes when you're not looking. I often found that room was the best place to catch wild Gengar when they become available there.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    hsgafsdhjsfgjsdght (WTF Did I just write on the left?)

I often found that room was the best place to catch wild Gengar when they become available there.

That is the only place you can catch wild Gengar and you need a GBA pokemon game inserted while you look for him (People don't read the whole thread, do they:P)

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Like most of us here, i saw her the first time at like 3 in the morning. I new it was nothing but my older cousins used to scare me when i was little, lock me in dark rooms an closets, hold my eyes open and make me watch horror movies that i wasnt ready for. Anywway, being the paranoid individual I am, i didnt sleep well that night. Although I do like that house, alot! Its the best place i can find for ev training sp atk. one time i got lucky and ran into a shiny gastly. But i generally turn the sound off when im there now XD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • That is the only place you can catch wild Gengar and you need a GBA pokemon game inserted while you look for him (People don't read the whole thread, do they:P)

No, I don't read entire threads on discussions or topics like little in-game notions..of course I knew it's the only room to catch Gengar, I was just stating it in my list of cool things the mansion offered IMO.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Geez U guys scared me there for a sec

Lol i thought it was something else and got compleatly freaked . Then I read a bit more and then remebered the girl walking in the next room. The first time I played this game I thought she was nurse joy( don't know where that came from) and I was all like what the hell is nurse joy doing in the middle of nowhere - practically because it was the first thing that came into my head.

Anyway thanks I think i'll go looking for that butler ghost.

Happy Hunting

SuperJ-GOF

An Average Joe
    Years
  • Oh my gosh. I literally went in, walked around and saw the girl and old man, and it gave me the creeps to the point where I turned it off without saving, and refused to play for a couple days. I am not at all joking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back