• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    :O This is still active! XD

A form of rotom? that was my first idea when i was hunting for him on a friend DS
    Yeah, in Platinum, there are formes for him. Check Serebii.net for more info. All his stats improved, except Spe, which lowered.

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
    I think the 'ghosts' were originally supposed to have their own events in the game, like enter the room and see the girl/butler, then they disappear. Perhaps Nintendo just decided to remove this event and somehow a glitch occured with them.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    What would happen if you employed the help of an Action Replay and tried to talk to her? O -O

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Chances are, either your game will crash if you try talking to her, or she will walk right through you. I'm not too sure. But the ghosts in the Chateau don't freak me out much. They are just weird.

Dedalus

Sonic Sword
    Years
    I tried it, you can't actually talk to her at all, though a weird glitch occurs, and you can't use any doors if you AR through the walls when she's there.

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    please some maka video ofit and snd t to me i wanna see itrealbadive sen the old man or the but:)

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    There's at least one on youtube , you could see that one

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Lol, ALOT of people are still talking about the ghosts.
    And there IS a video on Youtube that shows the ghosts in the Old Chateau, Just search it on Google.
    And seriously if you see the little girl for the first time at night... it just freaks you out.
    Also you CAN'T talk to her!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    I've been in the place alot, trying to "Catch 'em All" but I've never seen the ghosts. I'll mess around with it tonight :D

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    At first I thought it was a flaw in the guidebook. Then I finally read the paragraph about it. =p

She's not really "scary", just odd. You can see other people too, like in the kitchen sometimes legless men float right past you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    :O I've never seen that either! Then again, now I have an excuse to faff around in the Old Chateau XD

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Wow. This thing has been goin' on forever but i still have yet to try it out for myself :P

CheeseNinja

The Trainer Of Food Produce
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2009
    this is my personal theory as this happened to me, if someone else has found this please also say so
    basically
    i went into the mansion saw both of them and then went into the room with the painting of what looks like a dark tree which has two red dots that remind me of eyes on it if you are not in front of it
    anyway
    i encountered a male Gengar and caught it in the room its actually really good its timid with perfect IVs in sp attack and speed and then directly after i encountered a female Gengar scored a crit hit and it fainted on me and i have never found a Gengar since or seen those two ghosts

has anyone else had this happen to them?

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I've never seen these, I must investigate!

P.S. you said you can only see the girl when you're in the room next to her, so what happens you use walk through walls cheat and talk to her? (I would try but I don't have an AR)
    I did it but she leaves after about 2 seconds
    Man that place freaks me out.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    hello u ignord my theroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where is it? Of course they are going to ignore it if it is far back into the posts. Anyways, hopefully they will keep the ghost idea for V Generation.

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
    Years
    That just really scared me... I didn't like the girl. It makes me feel upset that some people as young as that die for no good reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back