• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Silver Milotic Little girl in the Old Chateau?
    *gaspeth*
    The Old Chateau is my favorite place to go in the game!
    It's so creepy and awesome!
    I visit the ghosts religiously, because I just love getting freaked out. ^_^

This is a story I heard about the place:
    The Old Chateau is where Gardenia used to live. Her grandfather (the ghostly old man) was going to make her little sister (the ghostly little girl) the Gym Leader of Eterna City. Gardenia was so jealous and angry, she went into the kitchen and made a poison, then put it in the dinner that night, leaving her plate untouched. She then threw the antidote away. (Hence, the Antidote item in the trash can) Her little sister and grandfather perished, and Gardenia became Gym Leader.

And one more:
    The eerie painting upstairs is where a Gengar enjoys hiding. The little girl who lived there (ghostly little girl) lived in the room where the painting was. One day, she went up close to the painting to look at it, and the Gengar stared right back. The girl was hypnotised, then snatched away and the Gengar transformed and took her place. (Hence, the TM Substitute) The Gengar then killed the little girl's grandfather/butler, and the ghosts of the two continue to haunt the house, while the Gengar still remains inside the painting

Silver Milotic should be right.
    Gardenia says many about the old chateau
    If you battle her at the battleground,she says something about it,she stands in front of the chateau etc.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • I saw both of the ghost and the old man really freaked me out but soon I realize that the girl is the ghost from the DP episodes called 'Ghoul Daze' where Ash and the other saw her.

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
  • yeah it's true!, it happend to me also, when I was playing in computer, I went in one room where you catch Rotom and on the Right room which was visible from the room there was a girl, she just came near me...and..she just disappeared! then I went into that room I saw nothing then on the other room there was an old man just walking....I came out of that room and went into the other room...and....he too disappeared! I got some nightmares about it,... after that I never went to the Old Chateau....

Soo freaky!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • It's weird, and I totally agree with what you said about Gardenia.
    And can I say this?

This is something my friend said...
    If you use an action replay, and enter a certain, walk through walls,
    and disable lock script. You can block the overworld in the other
    room, he showed me that and the overworld stops. Try talking to it?
    We did, and it said only this, " ... ... ... ... " Then, the Giratina battle
    intro occurs and a battle occurs, guess who?

Yes.. it's a Gengar, at Lv. 52. I think it was a script Nintendo was
    going to put in and somehow replaced it or put it somewhere else.
    Should I do the butler too?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello, look at this quote from Bulbapedia:
    "In Pokémon Platinum, it is implied that Charon used to live here, suggesting that he is the owner who abandoned it, especially with his credit for discovering Rotom."

Maybe this tells that Charon is Gardenia's Grandfather/father. There are 4 beds in the old chateau, so this explains that the Charon, Gardenia, the little girl (and possibly Gardenia's sis) and the Butler lived there. I need to build my theory more. But that's what I have for now.

turnipman

Ninja Slaking
    Years
  • the first time i saw the girl i thought it was a glitch, then i saw the old guy and realised they were placed there on purpose
    i was hoping that it would reveal more of their story platinum

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    FREAKYYYYY :
    Right,there we are,on Pearl,walking around,playing at night
    we walk into the house,and out of the blue is that Old man! Freaked out,i dropped the DS,and when i picked it up,something very weird happend!
    The character i was playing as started to walk like the old man! and the Old man walked normally! I gave the DS a smack,since it was so weird i wondered if it'd go back
    This time,i turned INTO the old man! I walked out,seeing if i'd be normal again
    I was,thinking everything was fine
    I was wrong. i went back to normal.After the shock,i left the house,and got onto my bike
    I started floating and turned into the old man!i got off,and went onto the normal sprite.

every now and then,when i go on my Bike,i sometimes float as the old man..
    freaky
    Jordan's PokePet
    Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Sid the level 70 Charizard!
    so,therefore,ive never stepped in that house again,but my opinion of it ::: ARGH

I Remember dropped the DS,when seeing the old man in fright. then when i go on my Bike,i BECOME IT.
    My opinion : ARGH! CANT GO FAST ANYMORE DAMN YOU!
    Jordan's PokePet

Sid the level 70 Charizard!

Last edited:

squirtle90

Guardian Of The Normal Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    maybe rotom hacked a sharp machine and killed them all

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
  • I got the pokemon in the TV, but never knew about the ghosts! I'm sood right outside the house now and I'm going to investigate! Hope I dont have nightmares! ><

Update: I've just gone into the kitchen/dining. Been in here for a few minutes. no old guy. 8/ I'm gonna have to leave etc.

Cura

Years
  • Which part of the mansion is the old man found? I've never seen him, but I see the little girl lots of times.

The Dining Hall.
    He appears everyday between 7pm. to 2:30am.
    How I know this, I stayed up. XD

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • The Dining Hall.
    He appears everyday between 7pm. to 2:30am.
    How I know this, I stayed up. XD
    Ohh, kthanks.
    Still cant find the girl. >< I've been in and out. And I cant find the Gengar eather. -_-
    If you go to the floor with like 5-6 rooms, and you go in the room that is second to the right, you can see the little girl. You might have to do it a few times though.

Gengar is found only if you insert any GBA Pokemon game into your GBA slot.

Cura

Years
  • Yukio said:
    Gengar is found only if you insert any GBA Pokemon game into your GBA slot.

I tried that, for some reason it only appears through the painting with eyes in the one room, and the statue in the lobby.

I also found out there's a Lv. 39 Haunter in the lobby, too.
    Another thing is that, there's a Key Event or Nintendo Event
    for Platinum that unlocks more secrets to the Old Chateau, and it's
    mysteries. Maybe Nintendo is holding on to the Mystery.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    i saw this a while back in platinum if you go into the right room there is a book it says "It's an old notebook. There's something scrawled in it...
    Som...hing so pecu...r shou... make off ...ith the mot...
    The rest of the pages are blank"
    i wonder if this means something

The Red Chain

i saw this a while back in platinum if you go into the right room there is a book it says "It's an old notebook. There's something scrawled in it...
    Som...hing so pecu...r shou... make off ...ith the mot...
    The rest of the pages are blank"
    i wonder if this means something

Something so peculiar should make off with the motor?

.. Maybe it's talking about Rotom possessing the lawn mower..
    And Rotom backwards is motor.. so who knows.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Something so peculiar should make off with the motor?

.. Maybe it's talking about Rotom possessing the lawn mower..
    And Rotom backwards is motor.. so who knows.

you may be right because when you change rotom's form it says the appliance has a odd shaped motor and that rotom wants to go into the motor

I think that Charon did live in the Old Chateau because he did research about rotom and the book that i mentioned earlier talks about motors
    If you have platinum get the secret key and look at the book in the room

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yea i saw it on my Diamond.
    i was really freaked out,but i got used to it when got bored of seeing them all times i come.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back