• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • Big Discovery Time! O_O

This is a entire section from Bulbapedia.
    Bulbapedia said:
    Notebook and Journal

In Pokémon Platinum, after obtaining the Secret Key to enter a special room in Team Galactic's hideout in Eterna, there are two books written by Charon: a notebook and a journal.
    Notebook

The first is a notebook lying on a table. It says: "There is a mysterious notebook here. Its age is impossible to tell."
    "It was by pure chance that I obtained information about the Pokémon Rotom. Remarkably, Rotom has the ability to enter and merge with special motors. It's now known that Rotom can stay inside a motor almost indefinitely. However, it will emerge if it enters a Union Room or Wi-Fi Club. Rotom will also emerge from the motor if it is left at the Day Care. Rotom may also forget certain moves when it leaves a motor. This Pokémon requires exhaustive observation and analysis. To ensure I get all the credit, my Rotom research must be kept secret. They will come to recognize me as the scientific genius Char..."
    "The rest of the notebook is blank."
    Journal

The journal is located in a chair in front of a machine. It says: "It's an old notebook. There's no telling how old it is."
    "Our encounter was a sudden one. It was when I found my toy robot, one that I had earlier misplaced. At that instant, a Pokémon startlingly emerged from the lawn mower's motor! Clutching my robot, I started, transfixed by the peculiar Pokémon.
    The Pokémon hovered in the air, held aloft by a power unseen. As if curious and unafraid of my presence, it floated toward me. Crackling sounds accompanied it, as if from static electricity in the air. Remarkably, it seemed the Pokémon was the source of this power! In alarm, I flinched, certain that my face would be subjected to a shock. Much to my surprise, the Pokémon seemed to favor me with a smile.
    Finally, I came to realize that the Pokémon only wished to be friends. I have decided to name this most wondrous Pokémon 'Rotom.' Simple though it may be, Rotom emerged to me from the motor of a lawn mower. Motor and Rotom... Surely the link is obvious?
    Rotom is a Pokémon that is simply sensational. The fact that it can turn invisible is simply the beginning. What makes Rotom unique is its ability to enter and operate machinery!
    Rotom and I became friends. We were perpetual companions. The electricity from its body forbade contact, however. We could not touch, let alone hug or hold hands, but we cared not. For we were bonded on a much deeper, incorporeal level.
    A feeling of mischief got the better of me one day. Seeing Rotom hovering, I decided to startle it--normally I would not. Perhaps frightened, Rotom discharged power beyond its usual range. I fell, stunned, into the arms of unconsciousness...
    When I came to, to my horror I realized that Rotom had disappeared. I searched high and low for my friend in dismay and desperation. 'Don't chastise yourself. The fault is mine. No harm done. Let us play as we always have.' Though my words poured out, my friend could not be found to hear them...
    My search for Rotom carried me far from home. It was in the town's rubbish heap that I again found my old toy robot. Curiously, our eyes met, then the robot waved a hand as if in greeting. I knew then that I had found my lost friend. I ran to it and hugged Rotom tight, talking on and on.
    The robot's eyes lit up happily as I held it. I'm certain that, within it, Rotom was emitting lots of electricity. Somehow, I felt I could understand Rotom's thoughts better than before. Also, I realized that we would remain friends throughout our lives..."
    "The notebook ends with this page..."

This is about Charon's books after obtaining the secret key from Nintendo.
    Big secret awaken, ohh...! O_O

Jmanski141

i herd u leik mudkipz
    Years
  • I went in to get rotom right, i was on my couch at around mid-night, i saw the butler, i wiped my eyes, then i tried it again. He wasn't there. i was relieved. i went to my bed to lie down cause i was going to bed after i got rotom. i went into the wrong room (the one the girls room was next to) and i saw her. i then heard a crash in my kitchen so i quickly shut my DSi and went to sleep.

Cura

Years
  • Jmanski141 said:
    I then heard a crash in my kitchen so i quickly shut my DSi and went to sleep.

What the...? Woah, that would scare anyone, too.
    I had a weird encounter too... O_O

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Lol, I went into the old chateau after reading this post thinking, oh it won't be scary they are just being melodramatic. Well... I went in and got a shiver down my spine when i heard the music let alone the picture with the eyes, the little girl and the butler. Wasn't expecting this in a pokemon game.

Cura

Years
  • I found somethings out about the chateau...
    The Butler can appear a second time!

I was messing around in the dining room and what happened
    is that I went over the storage area on the right side of the dining hall.
    I found the Bug Plate or Rare Candy or one of them, and when I was
    walking back, the butler was watching me for at least 4 seconds, then
    turned and floated away. I've done this only 4 times.

The little girl is another story...
    I found out she's watching you through the wall. How the heck she does it,
    I don't know, but when you enter the room, she turns and looks right at you,
    and then floats away... I got to find more... Hey, a wild Gengar does appear too.
    But, you should know that this is only possible through duel-shot transfer.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • After I saw the girl I half-expected the game to turn into Castlevania when I exited the room, I even got my hands into position, only to be disappointed at the Chateau being the way it was before.
    Would have been hilarious to see my character thwacking Gengars with his Pokeball-storing belt, though.

Cura

Years
  • Blaziken_Boy said:
    Would have been hilarious to see my character thwacking Gengars with his Pokeball-storing belt, though.

That would make me laugh so hard.... XD

The Amazing Scizor

The Traveller
    Years
  • I haven't seen her yet in Platinum, but I think it's an awesome easter egg. XD I also like the picture on the wall with red eyes. Kind of looks like it has a walrus moustache, too, which is awesome.

Cura

Years
  • ShadowSkitty94 said:
    What's Duel-Shot Transfer? Sorry to be off topic.

Duel-Slot Transfer is when you have a game in the second slot or GBA slot of the DS. For example, put in a Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald game in the GBA slot of the DS. Go to Pal Park and transfer 6 pokemon from the GBA game to the DS, and catch them all, and save the game. Keep the game in the slot and return to the Old Chateau. In the upstairs hallway or in the room with the painting with the red eyes, You'll be able to catch Haunters between levels 20-30, and Gengars between levels 25-40. I hope this helped answered your question.

~ Yoshi ~

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • O_O

I never found anything there....when should I play it to find them? :P

I've tried looking for the little girl alot, and I only get to see her once a day, and it doesn't matter what time, I'm sure of it. Go upstairs through the door to where all the rooms are and go to the second last room towards the right. You won't be able to move while the little girl looks over to your room (she's in the room next door) and she walks out and you don't see her anywhere else.

For the butler, I've only been able to seen him at night. I just keep walking in and out of the Dining Hall and he appeared after 2-3 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back