• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lockerz: Scam or Legit?

Is Lockerz legit or a scam?

• Legit

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Scam

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Well I got my Z-Listers T-Shirt so I assume it's legit.

I became a Z-list status member yesterday so I was excited when I heard they would send you a Z-list T-shirt but I'd like to know how the shirt is.

Is there any way that you could post a pic of the shirt? XD

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Lokerz is legit, that is for sure.
    The problem was joining, I don't remember it ever working for me.
    It said it sent me the confirmation email, but I never got it, not in my Junk mail or my inbox...
    Oh well, I would never remember to do it anyways.

Avenue

Firestarter
    Years
  • Yah, this site is pretty legit. Friend of mine ordered a PSP Rockband Bundle and that got me into joining lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I been seeing Lockerz stuff on YouTube, and they got good prizes. It looks legit, but I bet you have to deal with spam in your inbox. That is why it is best to use a e-mail that you don't use a lot. I still won't join there though. Before long they might close down because they ran out of prizes to give out. So I will pass. But I do believe it is legit. I thought it was a scam at first.

Avenue

Firestarter
    Years
  • Well I haven't gotten any spam upon joining. The PSP Rockband Bundle was around 300 points I believe and you can make around 240 per month.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Well, I want to join, but someone needs to send me an invitation first. ;D

I want to get the free t-shirt. :< It looks pretty legitimate to me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    yeah i got my free t-shirt too,
    problem with the redemption you can never be on time ~_~
    those lockerzalerts guys sound legit, so ill try it.

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
    Years
  • Lockerz is legit...I have heard many people saying that they recieved their prizes but no one saying I havn't recieved it...And by the way they have already revealed the prizes for the Feb Redemption...Check out the site for more info....If you want an invite PM me your email.... :)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • The name ALONE makes it sound like a scam to me.

Lockerz plainly means stuff that you will contain with points, thus making your locker full... its not a scam at all. ^^

If anyone wants an invite just let me know on PM by giving me your email address. There's no catch.

I still haven't gotten my free shirt though so im worried. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    ugh, lockerz... i've had some okay experiences with this site. i have over 900+ points because i never get to redeem anything.... i''ve received that tshirt you get when you invite 20 people... so far, all i can assume is that lockerz is somewhat legit. thats just my opinion though.
    i'll post a pic of my shirt later...

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I think all they're doing is collecting information, then selling that info. Think about it: all those "daily" questions pertain to information that ad companies or the like are just itching to have. That's how they stay in business.

However, in terms of whether they give you your prizes, I'd say yes, they do. Because I've gotten a Wii game from them in November

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    At first, the Play thing was a bit of a let down,
    But as less people use it, it seems to go faster.
    Yes, it's legit.
    Why?
    I don't have an explanation, but I just have a feeling it is with all these discussions about it ^.^

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm back and I'm surprised someone else made a Lockerz thread after me. Anyway, it's legit, but I can't prove it yet.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • At first, the Play thing was a bit of a let down,
    But as less people use it, it seems to go faster.
    Yes, it's legit.
    Why?
    I don't have an explanation, but I just have a feeling it is with all these discussions about it ^.^

With the Play icon now available, it makes it easier earning points especially if your a Z-lister. Since its faster I do hope they don't increase the prize points.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I want to make more PTZ by sending out invites.

Unfortunately, I have 16 to go and I'm saving up the PLAY option for that. BUt I'm not listening nor watching to it!

Jaegir

Yes
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    Giving away Lockerz invites. I hope this isn't too begging-ish but i need 16 more invites to get a free shirt. I know it sounds ridiculous but I like free stuff. You don't actually have to do anything, just sign up and then forget about it.

Back