• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOOK AWAY FROM MY SCREEN, YOU FOOLS.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    I get this problem very quickly and often.

I just open up neopets and tell the person I'm making "neopoints".

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    it depends on who it is,
    siblings push them away,
    friends brag about my skills,
    friends who know who understand what I am doing, ingage in a coverstaion.
    parents, walk away.
    teachers close the lid and run!

MidnightMoon

Rock On Community!
    Years
    If they try looking at my computer screen I will yell at them then throw stuff at them then follow them and yell some more and keep doing that until they stop. It works so far.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I usually open up a new window quickly and add an extra blank tab to the current one lol. My parents are so annoying,always bugging me when I'm browsing on the internet. All I have open most of the time is my school or PC and sometimes radomly checking email.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    (While slightly foaming from the mouth), I tell them I am looking at very graphic material, and they will never be the same should they also view it.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    First of all, my parents are nosy and paranoidddddddddddddddd.

If I said, "Go away," my parents would take away my computer.. So, when they visit, I have planned my escape routes for:

If it's mom, I click to a boring site with a wall of text (lol, Smogon analysis?) or something like Facebook, Google, etc. I always have some boring site on my tabs, or else I open up Word. As long as there are no images of cartoon characters and I appear to be studying, I am victorious.

If it's dad, I minimize or log out of MSN. He doesn't care if I am into Pokemon/Anime.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I don't have that issue anymore as I have my own PC in my room, so I can do my own thing. If someone is looking, I either go to facebook or tell them to simply look away because it is something private and that usually works out.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Usually I don't care. So I just carry on doing what I was doing.

But, every so often it annoys me so I stop doing whatever I'm doing and give them the glare of "Get lost" they normally do, unless it is my older brother then we both end up having nudge wars....he still ends up reading my screen. So after the nudge wars I scroll the screen up and down quickly so the text isn't seeable.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I usually switch to Google. If they still stay, I have to think of some random topic to look up until they leave.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My house is almost always crowded with undesirables, so I usually resort to clicking a different program or opening up a new tab.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I usually don't care who walks in on me and what they see me doing. I don't do anything bad, so it's no big deal.​

Years
    I really hate it when anyone tries to look at what I'm doing on the computer. D:< Dunno why, but it bugs me.
    So whenever someone (i.e; nosy parents, hyperactive brother) attempts to sneak a glance at my laptop screen, I automatically open a new blank tab and wait for them to go away. Or, if I'm really desperate, I'll zoom out the page I'm looking at until the text and images are so small that it's impossible to read/see. xD;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I just open up some work.
    Looking at programming isn't fun.

Hell, yeah, do that all the time with my Tech teachers... until they got Synchroneyes (Software that tracks what you do over the internet) :(

So when its not with my teachers, and its with someone from my family, I basically tell them to GTFO, depending on who it is.

Back