• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOOK AWAY FROM MY SCREEN, YOU FOOLS.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    At school, I switch to a tab of the school's home page that is always prepared, then minimize the window so they just see the text saying the name of the homepage on the taskbar. :3

At home I have a laptop, so I just "lock" it so everything is intact but hidden and password-protected. 83

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    My parents are okay-ish at not peering at my screen because I don't peer at theirs (Mother has a laptop she's doing all of the Christmas shopping on, and Dad has an Amiga and gets annoyed whenever I figure out what to do in a game before he does :B) but if they ever tease me by not looking away I threaten to watch an episode of Foamy the Squirrel on YouTube. He irritates Mother, and his squeaky voice sets off Dad's hearing aid. I love that little squirrel. :'D

Years
    My parents are okay-ish at not peering at my screen because I don't peer at theirs (Mother has a laptop she's doing all of the Christmas shopping on, and Dad has an Amiga and gets annoyed whenever I figure out what to do in a game before he does :B) but if they ever tease me by not looking away I threaten to watch an episode of Foamy the Squirrel on YouTube. He irritates Mother, and his squeaky voice sets off Dad's hearing aid. I love that little squirrel. :'D

LOL. ^ Win.

Normally I just alt tab to a blank window and go back to my work.

I'm always procrastinating, I dont need to cover up XD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Go to a seriously long page with lots of complicated mathematical equations or tiny font or both.

Back