• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOOK WHATS THAT ON YOUR FOOT?!

What kind of shoe?

• Nike [Also Jordan's]

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Addidas

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Puma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i wear a lot of roxy flip-flops.
    i don't see the big deal on puma's, though. they're kind of ugly imo. :|

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Avia. Because they make comfortable 13 wide sneakers. xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually wear some Mary Janes, flats, and boots/high heel shoes for the most part. Now those shoes...no name brand on those. But, I have pairs of Nike and Skechers as tennis shoes. I like Nike the best. They last longer. I have a pair that I brought three years ago, and it is still in good condition. I need to get some running shoes though. Of course it is going to be Nike. XD The ones I got right now is Cross Trainers.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I like Vans and Echo, and some of the more skater oriented Nike shoes.

I can't get into converse at all, they went out of style quite a bit ago. And they are't as "comfortable" as people claim. Skate shoes are actually very comfortable.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I usually wear Converse's Chuck Taylors or my Fila Runners. I forgot the model name of them, though. :3

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I like Nike running shoes, even though I never run. And these amazing Naturalizer flip-flops that are comfortable enough to stand in for the whole day. :D I have enormous feet, so in stores I either find no shoes or a whole shelf of shoes that are too large for everybody else.

Bay

Years
  • Reebok Duty shoes. I actually got them at a great price at this one Mexican shoe store that sells shoes for great prices. XD My workplace requires black shoes, so those are good against oil and wet floors. XD Plus, those shoes are comfortable and will last longer. *nods*

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    During the summer and spring I usually wear flipflops all day & nite.

Back