• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    if there's something appealing, go for it, if you need a competitive battling pokemon, check out my EV blanks, need help breeding, got a lot of different ditto natures.

Thats exactly what i need a good online pokemon for battles. My team is decent but my impatience for ev training has left them....weak.

I'm liking that starmie.

After looking them over Starmie would be my best bet. Do you want me to egg move a Sneasel for you and give it the Razor Claw?

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Thats exactly what i need a good online pokemon for battles. My team is decent but my impatience for ev training has left them....weak.

I'm liking that starmie.

if you have the power items, 21 Golducks and 21 Golbats (with help of PKrs) will give it 252 SpAtk and 252 Spd. If you want it EV trained, offer a little more and I'll do that for you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    if you have the power items, 21 Golducks and 21 Golbats (with help of PKrs) will give it 252 SpAtk and 252 Spd. If you want it EV trained, offer a little more and I'll do that for you.
    Thats okay. I'm lucky i have pkrs and i can battle in victory road for it.
    Its only thanks to pkrs my team im making is even close to decent. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    I have a Shiny Buizel and TM's 55,80,81,85,86 if you would like to trade for anything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Not really, I just noticed you were looking for these items/pokemon so I decided to help....what are you willing to trade for the aforementioned?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Not really, I just noticed you were looking for these items/pokemon so I decided to help....what are you willing to trade for the aforementioned?

lol.. dude... there's a reason I call this thread an auction.. it's so that basically, people over here can make bids on things that they are looking for, at most, I'll negotiate or find a middle ground if the trade isn't too beneficial on either side. if you look throughout the pages of this thread, you will notice that trend.

come back to me, then, if you see anything that you're looking for. There's a reason that I have these things up for trade, it's for the convienence factor more so, than anything.

Besides, I haven't a clue as to what you're looking for. you should mention that if you're looking for a potential trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Ok...how about trading for one of these two pokemon Lvl 70 Modest Rayquaza, or Lvl 50 Hardy Entei. Preferably the Rayquaza but tell me if it isn't a good deal

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • 1 of the listed TMs for each, and how about having the Buizel hold one of the items? I'll trade both, it's no prob.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • that's fine, too... but I was gonna offer both for a Buizel holding 1 of the TMs, and some sorta filler ( like Bidoof), holding the other one.

if you don't want both, it's cool either way.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Aight that's cool, I just want to be fair (don't wanna cheat anyone! :D) so is there a specific TM that you want?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • to me, that's a deal, and I don't feel as if you're cheating me, I need the extra TMs, and that shiny would never hurt. it feels fair to me, as I mentioned, I'm a pretty generous trader.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Whenever you would like to trade just tell me...if you want to now then my friend code is in my signature and just name me Austic or w/e is fine with me :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back