• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    i have a shiny golduck what can i get for it?

.... I called this thread an auction so that people interested in certain things I have to offer would make a bid on what they desire...

please don't point out something you have and assume I'm going to just throw pokes you.. I keep saying this when people make a random offer... I don't know what you want or what you're looking for. what I'm trying to offer here is what peopel are looking for, and in terms of what to trade back, I have a list of things that I'm looking for.

if there's a sense of urgency in it, I tend to offer more, as it is...

I already have a Timid Shiny Golduck, so it's not too too urgent a pokemon in my book.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    What can I get for 2-3 Focus Sashes and 4-5 Rare Candies??

Maybe something from my thread??

Or else you could list some of the stuff you're willing to give me...

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    What can I get for 2-3 Focus Sashes and 4-5 Rare Candies??

Maybe something from my thread??

Or else you could list some of the stuff you're willing to give me...

are you asking for those items? or are you trying to offer them for something from this thread, I'm confused.

Would you take a metal coat and a reapers cloth for the shiny starly?
    naw, I'll pass on that, I'm looking for a little more than that for this Shiny.

Would you like anything for this?

I'm not too too sure, because it's of good value and there's a lot of good stuff floating around.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Well is there anything that you are willing to give me for that?

lol.. don't make it difficult. is there anything else in this thread that you're looking for?

do u know the IVs of the careful snorlax?

those are the stats, the IV calculator (with the link provided) shoulda answered that question about IVs...

but since you're lazy here they are: 28/25/25/26/23/25

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    sure... did you check the pickup guide link I have on my first post? it shows what each of those pokes pick up at their particular levels. I just wanna double check that you get the items you desire.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    sure... did you check the pickup guide link I have on my first post? it shows what each of those pokes pick up at their particular levels. I just wanna double check that you get the items you desire.

I didnt check it, but yes I already know what pickup does? my FC is in my sig but Im doin homewwork so give me a few mins and we will trade.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I didnt check it, but yes I already know what pickup does? my FC is in my sig but Im doin homewwork so give me a few mins and we will trade.

yea, but that guide shows how each interval of 10 levels picks up some different items...

kk... I'll be going on wifi now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back