• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    alrighty, see you on the other side.

Those 20 minutes turned into 40 haven't they?

Last edited:

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    Im really sorry man but this will have to wait a little while longer. Sorry so much, thank you for cooperating.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    I am OFFERING them...

(Do you have anything from my thread that is in my sig??)

Bsarage

Bsarage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2007
    I will give you nearly anything for the timid mewtwo name it and ill get it too u

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Hey if you still need berries, I will give you an enigma, liechi, and salac berry for a shiny starly. I still kill myself today at the ironic fact that I met a shiny starly when I started the game; I also killed a shiny stary when I started the game:laugh:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    rofl... that's never fun considering the odds of finding a shiny....hmmm.... considering that I've been growing those berries, I need to take that off my request list... sorry man, but no dice on the starly.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    That's fine. Do you still any rare candies, metal coats, or kings rocks?

hmmm... you know what, hold on to that for a bit, I'm gonna try and GTS clone this starly

Well, the "rare items" I have plenty enough to trade are Electrizer, Heart Scales, Dusk/Dawn stones, Magmarizer and Metal Coats. Also I have all the <50 TMs but Hail and Return, would you take 5 of these for it?

I have all of the TMs <50 in steady supply, it's the ones >50 that I'm looking for (*as listed)

Dawn and Dusk Stones, I have way too many of thanks to those pickup pokemon... but hm..... Electirizers, Magmarizers, Heart Scales...... what's your offer for the Smeargle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back