• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Losing touch with Pokemon...?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    1996: Got introduced to the game by a magazine. Also got to know the Anime.
    1997: Total pwning with my GBC and Red/Blue/Yellow. Also watching the Anime.
    1998: Still playing Gameboy, along with Pok?mon Stadium and watching the Anime.
    2000: Got Silver version. Didn't like the new Generation much, but enjoyed the game.
    2001: Still playing Silver, and watching the Anime. TCG was my new obsession.
    2002: Most people stop liking Pok?mon. I dont, and continue to watch and play.
    2003: Got Ruby version. Stopped to watch the Anime. Still on TCG.
    2004: Mostly TCG. Still playing Ruby Version. Got FireRed, but not much intersted.
    2005: Still like a bit of the TCG. Doesnt play GB version anymore.

Im not going to buy XD. From the review I read, it seemed pretty boring.
    Though, Im looking forward to Diamond/Pearl and that Ranger thingy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Yeah, I feel the same way. I learned about pokemon when I was in fifth grade. I started collecting the cards and I saw the show for the first time (I still remember, it was the one where Ash rode the ponyta in the race). My friends had red and blue and I was obsessed, I've never enjoyed anything (before or since) as I did back then. When we got Gold (and later Crystal) I was almost hooked. At one point I started to believe all the people who say that Pokemon is.. bad and through away all my cards :( and stopped watching the show and playing the games (although I kept the games). Well, eventually I decided that I didn't really think Pokemon was "bad" and started getting back into it. My interest has never rekindled to that extent again. I started watching the show again, but now I've stopped. They kicked Misty off the show and I"m bored to tears with it. So :P I'm going to start a Pokemon RP site and I still play the games. That's the extent of my pokemon love.

Back